• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Good to hear you came through the storm ok, and thanks for giving LowRollLyfe a nudge for me.

Sherwood Sherwood I spoke with LowRollLyfe yesterday afternoon, and unfortunately he is going to need to leave the game. He was hoping he would be able to keep up, but is finding it difficult to regularly post. He feels it would be more beneficial for the group if he took a step back and let someone who can post more regularly take his spot.

Sherwood Sherwood I spoke with LowRollLyfe yesterday afternoon, and unfortunately he is going to need to leave the game. He was hoping he would be able to keep up, but is finding it difficult to regularly post. He feels it would be more beneficial for the group if he took a step back and let someone who can post more regularly take his spot.
Well, if he ever feels the desire to come back, I will have a spot for him. Thank you for talking to him.

Now I have to decide if I should save for the Occult Charms to affect spirits or keep on with buying the Sapphire Veil of Passion Style Charms. Decisions, decisions.

Could just let Viktor make/find a fight mcguffin. Like a material disruptor that prevents dematerialization or hurry home from being used.

Just had a dumb idea toward the end of the work day...

We have a Sidereal hitsquad in route to deal with a celestial fugitive, but we were informed celestial lions were in the city. Any reason we shouldn't try to rope them into our coup?

Welp, I guess my post got lost in the bustle. Uhm, I guess I'm leaving the tower with everyone else?

I had assumed Sirocco and Heaven stayed with Annika and Viktor to watch the prisoner and guard the tower. Either way is fine with me.

Whatever your political party affiliation, make sure you get out and vote tomorrow in the U.S. midterm elections. Perform your civic right and let your voice be heard!

Whatever your political party affiliation, make sure you get out and vote tomorrow in the U.S. midterm elections. Perform your civic right and let your voice be heard!

I would, but I live in Britain.

I think the UK is on a different cycle than us heathens in the colonies (and apparently Israel) =P

I haven't followed it much lately, so I could just be succeeding at ignoring most news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back