• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Trapped in a BL World???

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
16d9777af3ef88afb62ef27fbbaa0919.gif

Hello
My name is Clouds. I am an intermediate writer, which is a level I am most comfortable with. This RP will be MxM based but side-plots can be other pairing though at a very minimum.

Plotline
This Rp is about university students who are trapped in a BL manga. Some of the group might have a hunch already and some not which might cause for quite some problems. They are all students in the same prestigious university: Nihon Uni. This gives a lot of possibilities of side characters openly displaying their affection for each other (to the disturbance of some characters?). Now, would you be able to resist the imaginary BL world or would you fall deeply into it?

Info
This RP is character development focused but there will be many events taking place to enjoy; or not, depending on your character's personality. It will be on an intermediate level so about 350+ words per post, please keep that in mind.

Interested?
Like this post or comment below.

Last edited:
As much as I've enjoyed reading comedies with this premise, I do worry it wouldn't go so well in a group roleplay. Do you plan to establish any rules and guidelines for the content and such?

bastion bastion There will be rules set place regarding relationships and such, if you have a suggestion yourself, I am all ears.
I'm not sure how to articulate the concerns I have properly, beyond BL is prone to problematic and harmful tropes that it's important to ensure the rp doesn't embrace.

Quick question. Will type of images will we be using for our characters? Like would it be real or like anime style?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back