• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright - got a post up for the Engineer. Still need to think about Doomguy's intro as well as Gamera's. Might place the latter in Utopian grounds...?

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel do you wanna timeskip to morning for lungwort and medic? •ᴗ•

also sapphire is open for anyone who'd like to interact! i haven't made an introductory post yet, but she's a secretary for the taskforce!

Yes, Indeed.

Doom Slayer sees the resistance kinda like he sees the UAC, But BJ believes in the resistance, Because he understands why they're fighting.

Imma have BJ arrive at the R Base, Just gotta get a post up for him and Slayer too.

Ah... Mystical Birb Mystical Birb - would like to just let you know regarding the fact that I... didn't know that Rook was actually the leader of the Resistance. Probably should've made sure to check that she was indeed a person of higher importance before going along with what I had in mind.

Should I consider restructuring that previous post of mine? A little bit anyways. Because I feel like Doomguy would've at least seen or known about her even when he arrived barely a week ago.

No hate or anything but just for consistency's sake and making sure I didn't miss anything, how did BJ find the exact location of the resistance base? That's a big country lol

the resistance base is in the mountains. It is well hidden. There is no camo barriers. It’s a very well hidden partially over ground and partially underground. It’s well hidden for a reason. Just so y’all know for future reference

No hate or anything but just for consistency's sake and making sure I didn't miss anything, how did BJ find the exact location of the resistance base? That's a big country lol
Let's just say an old friend of Hesh and Logan gave B.J a Map, With two free burgers and a drink!

Let's just say an old friend of Hesh and Logan gave B.J a Map, With two free burgers and a drink!
How did this NPC know where the base was? It really doesn’t make sense that he did. But if you found it, you found it ig. But make sure this stuff makes sense in the future please

He never went there, But I plan on making him an Official NPC of the sort. Been in contact with Hesh and Logan when they first arrived.

Alright, if you have plans to have him involved make sure you’re not giving the resistance information to everyone. Because that wouldn’t make sense

Yes Ma'am. I understand, I wanna see how Doom Marine reacts when he meets his Great Grandpa XD

But for real, I want this man to be an NPC.

I will get a post up tomorrow~

Yes Ma'am. I understand, I wanna see how Doom Marine reacts when he meets his Great Grandpa XD

But for real, I want this man to be an NPC.

He's probably going to be like "Ah you look familiar" for the moment. Maybe later he'll finally realize he's his grandfather and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back