• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
gwenpool gwenpool it covered everything i was curious about and then some! thank you much! •ᴗ•

and i agree lol, i love rps where you can really delve into the worldbuilding and creating relationships w your character!!

gwenpool gwenpool it covered everything i was curious about and then some! thank you much! •ᴗ•

and i agree lol, i love rps where you can really delve into the worldbuilding and creating relationships w your character!!

it's my fave part! don't hesitate to ask if you wanna know anything else! :') I'm bad at remembering a culmination but I can spit out the niche stuff as people want to know it

I like it in Modern Warfare ngl. In Cold War it’s okay. But I definitely prefer sniping and melee.

the dynamic far cry duo -- chaotic lil sis driver with a shovel, older sis w the sniper rifle in shotgun

3rd person shooters are more my style, I think the only other fps I play are overwatch and borderlands

Guys, Later this month or early next month my family will be evicted from our home.

Hi all! Just got my three characters accepted - being Gamera (gijinka), TF2 Engineer, and Doomguy (Pre-64 era). Any recommendations on where I should start with them? For context, the first is unaffiliated, second is part of Taskforce, and the third is part of the Resistance.

Hi all! Just got my three characters accepted - being Gamera (gijinka), TF2 Engineer, and Doomguy (Pre-64 era). Any recommendations on where I should start with them? For context, the first is unaffiliated, second is part of Taskforce, and the third is part of the Resistance.

The number one things I advise to everyone,
(pre-established chars are always the best -- requires all-around less handholding)
Try these ideas, in this order:
1) Find another non-admin player looking for something to do, coordinate with them
2) Me, as well as the other two admins, purposely put out a lot of solo posts. Speaking personally, I'm ok with any of my posts being open to anyone jumping in.
3) If you really need to, feel free to do your own thing, but I can't garuntee I'll be able to throw a char your way, and it may be harder to get players to come to you
Hope this helps!

The number one things I advise to everyone,
(pre-established chars are always the best -- requires all-around less handholding)
Try these ideas, in this order:
1) Find another non-admin player looking for something to do, coordinate with them
2) Me, as well as the other two admins, purposely put out a lot of solo posts. Speaking personally, I'm ok with any of my posts being open to anyone jumping in.
3) If you really need to, feel free to do your own thing, but I can't garuntee I'll be able to throw a char your way, and it may be harder to get players to come to you
Hope this helps!

Brewing up some ideas as we speak - already have one for the Engineer and potentially Doomguy respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back