• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.Phantom.

Official Fairy Tail Wizard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there! You may have seen my previous interest check thread and if you have not, feel free to check it out if you're looking for a more broad spectrum of things that I RP for!

This one here is specifically me checking for interest in a Transformers Roleplay, as I'm craving one!

A few things about me:
1. I'm not overly active. I DO have a busy life and this is a downtime for me.
2. I really enjoy detailed plots. I will lose interest quickly if we go "Megatron is back. They meet this way" and try to play it by ear. I need plot points, ideas, goals, etc..
3. Personally, I really enjoy the bot/human friendships a lot and would rather have something with that involved than having a plot with the war on Cybertron or Beast Wars or anything like that. I do enjoy some good bot angst and battles and everything that comes with it, but I'm sentimental and that understanding between humans and Cybertronians to me is one of my favorite things about Transformers: Prime and Robots In Disguise.
4. I also really enjoy mixing things from the different "verses" and such. And therefore my plots take from most of the content I've watched and mash them together to suit my desires. :)

Plot Ideas:

Plot Idea #1:
It's been many years since the Autobots were able to bring the war against the Decepticons off of the planet Earth and to another, more barren planet. The fight had been difficult, but the knowledge of a great source of Energon drew them all away, leaving humans to pick up the pieces in their wake. Now, the Cybertronian warriors were little more than legends told to young children in a similar fashion to Santa Claus and the Boogeyman. Only one day the Autobots find themselves back on planet Earth, having been drawn back to the human-filled planet due to the suddenly copious amounts of energon being produced. In the years that the Cybertronians have been off of Earth, the humans who have concrete evidence (the Government) of their existence have been working for centuries to create a geothermal generator to transform the earth's underground heat into Energon cubes. Their interest in Energon and if they could potentially use it to power their own invincible seeming army of weapons fueled their scientific research, as well as old artifacts and pieces of Cybertronians they still had.

To avoid raising alarm in humans, Optimus Prime insists the Autobots keep the humans unaware of their arrival. This only works until an Autobot gets caught by a human. And down the rabbit hole they go once again.

Plot Idea #2
In a Universe where Decepticons made it to Earth before the Autobots and humankind is in the middle of an all-out war against the overwhelming number of the giant, living machines, humans have to do what they must in order to survive. Some formed factions and went into hiding. Others with secret technology laboratories off-grid continue to secretly work on ways to get Earth back to it's original state where they were the top of the food-chain. Everyone living in fear until the Autobots arrive and struggle to take down the Decepticons. The plus side? Megatron has not arrived on Earth yet. For the time being, Starscream is the (unenthused) leader of the war against humans (or mass genocide, rather), with a small group of 'Cons on his ship at his command. The Autobots have to convince the humans they're on their side while engaging in battle against their enemies.

Plot Idea #3:

The United States Government agreed to an alliance with the Autobots. They worked together in an uneasy partnership to team up against the Decepticons and keep Earth and the human residents safe, while attempting to maintain secrecy. All of the Cybertronians are searching on Earth for a device that may change the tide of the war. The Star Saber. Military bases are turned into Autobot bases, with large hangars for them to claim as their own for training. Some work with the recruits of N.E.S.T and others prefer to avoid all contact with humans. Either way, the hunt for the Star Saber is on while the ongoing war between Decepticons and Autobots continue on the organic planet.

I went ahead and kept them basic, since I'd like to plot more with my partner on what we could add or change, etc. I've watched most of Robots in Disguise and I'm currently almost finished with season 2 of Prime! Those two are my favorites thus far, but I plan on watched Animated and Beast Wars and the rest when I have the time and finish up these two I'm on right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back