• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom interest check! ~ updated [9/04/23] with Phan || s e a r c h i n g || [strong anime focus]

.Phantom.

Official Fairy Tail Wizard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CHECK SECOND POST FOR PLOT IDEAS!!!!

Introduction::
Hello, my user is .Phantom. but you are free to call me Phan! I have been roleplaying for over ten years now and started off years ago on WCRPG before it became FeralFront and ultimately ended up shutting down. I am currently 23 years old and go by She/Her but to be quite honest I've been referred to as They/Them and He/Him by strangers and it doesn't bother me, so whatever pronouns you see me as most you can call me, it doesn't matter to me in the slightest because I will not correct you, lol. I have a strong interest in anime fandom roleplays, however there are occasions where I enjoy original world plots if they're in a fantasy setting or if the plot or characters catch my attention. I'm a sucker for cliche tropes but I also enjoy uniqueness as well. I'm fairly flexible. I grew up around horses and have extensive equine knowledge and stories I'd be happy to share that may shock you, so feel free to ask!

Roleplay With Me!!::
+ Nearly ALL of my OCs have SOME trauma. Please attach any trigger warnings you may have if you DM me (I, personally, have none. Hit me with your worst I'll probably find it funny I'm traumatized and need therapy O.K.)
+ I will be attaching links to my OCs character sheets so feel free to look them over for any you'd like to roleplay with. I will also ALWAYS be up for creating new OCs as well (Refer back to the above) Please note:: I don't have triggers warnings attached to their sheets so you may need to ask me before opening them if you have any.
+ I'll put it here ahead of time but I don't roleplay anything Pokemon
+ I'm LGBTQ+ friendly and would be happy to write with you!
+ Romance is NOT a requirement for me, but I DO enjoy it - overused tropes, cliches, unique plots, etc. I'm all for!
+ I adore chatting OOC and hyping up characters and plotting!
+ On the above note, I strongly need a basic plotline with some sub plots planned; trying to just go with the flow and plot as we write always kills my muse and I WILL eventually drop the RP
+ I'm ghost friendly; get bored? Don't worry, I won't get hurt feelings if you leave and you are always welcome to hit me back up later if you enjoyed rping with me
+ On the topic above, if you ghost me I will assume you lost interest and usually try not to ask too many times if you're still interested. I may ask.. once?
+ If I am not answering a question here that you have, DM me! I won't bite I swear! I'm f r i e n d l y :0
+ Double friendly -- usually prefer double but not required. I prefer to write multiple characters at a time otherwise I feel stagnant with what I am writing.
+ I do not use Discord -- I mean like I have it and could chat but you're 10x more likely to get ghosted by me on accident that way. And I DO NOT RP on Discord at all. Period.
+ I can do canonxoc or ocxoc; I do not mind writing a canon character but there are some I may not be familiar with so just ask!
+ By the way, you can also find me under the same name over at Iwaku!

I am currently interested in some original world RPs with the following dynamics:
Superhero x (Literally anything from Villain, Hero, Vigilante, Civilian, etc.)
Human x Supernatural Creature
Forbidden Romance of two opposites (being Vampire/Werewolf, a Romeo and Juliet thing, etc..)
Bad x Good (where the opposite is actually true)

* More specifically I'm interested in doing some Batman roleplays or other superhero rps from Spiderman, Deadpool, etc. to Joker, Superman, The Flash etc.
* Even better if we wanna throw in a soulmate AU

My OCs::
Here is a list of all of my current OCs. They will be listed either under a Fandom or Genre.

Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia OCS:

Any BNHA plot CANNOT be starting from the beginning of canon timeline and just following that timeline. I CANNOT do that for the millionth time. Give me a fun, new plot and I'm in. Otherwise, don't ask please.*

Students-
Remi Ayko | F | Heterosexual | Student/Hero | Pro Hero: Sight Paired with: Bakugo, Kirishima, or Shinso
Kaiya Izumi | F | Pansexual | Student | Pro Hero: Infiniti Paired with: Dabi, Hawks, or OC
Fuji Sakamoto | M | Heterosexual | Student| Pro Hero: Paired with: Uraraka or Momo (possibly Toga) Also OCs welcome for him! ALWAYS ALWAYS!

INCOMPLETE :: Aiko Higurashi | F | Heterosexual | Student | Pro Hero: Vogue Melody Paired with: Shoto or Denki
Hina Suzumori | F | Asexual | Student | Pro Hero: Switch Paired with: Hawks, Shigaraki, OC

Other OCs without forms yet:
Nagisa Sho | M | Bisexual | Student | Pro Hero: Paired with: Tokoyami, Jiro
Hiro Suzumori | M | Demisexual | Student | Pro Hero: Glitch Paired with: Anyone in Class 1-A or OCs
Rini (blank) | F | WIP
Chaiko Hirai | M | Heterosexual | WIP
Juno Stein | M | Homosexual | Student | WIP
Umi-Chan | literally mostly a side character but I love her anyways so-

PRO HEROES:
Angel Heart | GN | Pansexual | WIP Paired with:
The Lioness | F | Heterosexual | WIP Paired with: Endeavor, OC
Universe | M | Bisexual | WIP Paired with:

ANTI-HEROES:
Seilah Gray | F | Heterosexual | Anti-Hero: Vendetta Paired with: Hawks, OC
Kiana Lou Caldararro | F | Bisexual | Anti-Hero |Paired with: Tamaki Amajiki, Shigaraki, OC
Aspen Cabrera | F | Bisexual | Anti-Hero: Berserker | Paired with: Shota Aizawa

BNHA Characters I could write: * ones in bold I have most experience in writing
Shota Aizawa, Eijiro Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugo, Tokoyami Fumikage, Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya, Jiro, Mina, Uraraka, Fat Gum, Present Mic, Shigaraki, Dabi, Hawks, Mirko, Denki Kaminari, (pretty much all of class 1-A), Mirio, Tamaki Amajiki, Nejire, Twice, Himiko Toga

Genshin Impact OCs:
Daiyu | Pyro | Bisexual | Liyue/Mondstadt Paired with: Kaeya, Zhongli, Xiao
La Sirena | Electro | Heterosexual | Snezhnaya | Paired with: Childe or Zhongli

Characters I'd like to be written for me:
Kaeya, Diluc, Xiao, Childe, Zhongli, Kazuha, Itto, Gorou, Albedo, Aether

Genshin Characters I Could Write: (bold means I have written them before)
Kaeya, Diluc, Jean, Lisa, Venti, Xiao, Childe, Zhongli, Thoma, Kazuha, Beidou, Rosaria, Yoimiya, Mona, Traveler

Miraculous Ladybug OCs:
Charlotte Monet | MLB OC | Paired With: Luka

Ouran Highschool Host Club OC:
Reina Yoshino | Ouran OC | Paird with: Kyoya

Mystic Messenger OCs:
Ava Song | 20 | College Student | Paired with: Saeyoung (707)
Eun Lee | 23 | Mechanic / College Student | Paired with: Zen

Fruits Basket OCs:
Yua Shota | 30 | Secretary | Paired with: Hattori

Transformers OCs:

Humans:
Magnolia Avery Reid | Human | Autobot Ally | TFP

Autobots:

Frostbite | Autobot | Femme |
Turboflow | Autobot | Mech |

Characters I Could Write:
Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bulkhead, Mirage, Arcee, Megatron, Starscream, Jetfire, Ironhide, Knockout, Smokescreen

* Have watched: Bayverse (all), Prime (almost fin season 2), RID (2015), War for Cybertron (on Earthrise currently)

Original World OCs:
Diane Espirit | Witch | 18 |

DC Universe OCS:
*WIP*

++ I am still updating and altering many OCs and adding more. Please be patient with me! If you're curious about a fandom I DO NOT have an OC for please just ask because I WILL let you know if I know it and would be happy to create an OC!

A few fandoms I'm 10000% part of and would always be up for roleplaying in their world or based-off-of type things

Fairy Tail -- this one has to have canon included, otherwise my muse is shot
Attack on Titan (but, like, only the first season bc while I read the manga I got tired of the politics involved lol)
Seven Deadly Sins
Yona of the Dawn
Soul Eater

OHSHC
Fruits Basket
Transformers Prime/RID
MHA/BNHA
Sonic X
Genshin Impact
Mystic Messenger

Obey Me!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
One Piece (I took the dive so I'm barely in the first couple of seasons)
Fullmetal Alchemist (been a while, would need a refresher)
Inuyasha

Batman (no, I'm not yet caught up on ALL of the Robin lore. I'm sorry)
Spiderman

Marvel/DC in general

Typical Tropes & other nonsense

Enemies to Friend/Lovers (has to be done right)
Childhood Friends
Rivals
Arranged Marriage/Fake Dating
Unrequited Love
ANYTHING ANGST I AM SO GREAT AT THAT
Awkward Romance Feelings
Anmesia (can be friendship or romance)
Polyamorous exploration
Slow Burn
Forced to be together for some reason so bonding time :)
Literally almost any trope I'm down for let's be real.

Last edited:
P l o t I d e a s

My Hero Academia

Plot Idea #1--
Serial kidnappers are on the loose and the heroes need to find out who is behind the kidnappings. The kidnappings are seemingly sporadic -- there is no link between gender, age, ethnicity, nothing.

Plot Idea #2--
Crossover.
Character A & Character B get sent on an important mission by Pro Hero: Universe into another timeline. (this can be the canon timeline, a whole other fandom, or just a past event to prevent something from happening) There, they run into Character C & Character D who are from that world/timeline and attempting to prevent the same thing. Initially the ground distrusts each other, but come to the realization that they are all working towards the same goal.

Plot Idea #3--
A school that is only known by the outside world as a school for the 1%, the richest of the rich, has a dark underbelly. It serves as a school for training the next generation of villains and their sidekicks. This school is in disguise as a regular school, but many kidnapped children end up within the school and never are seen again, becoming underground villains, spies, or "ghosts" to the world. Others are trained to be the next generation of politicians, assassins, or other members of society that are capable of taking down the heroes in a far more organized manner. WIP

Genshin Impact

Plot Idea #1-- Mondstadt
Everyone in Mondstadt is getting prepared for their annual festival/celebration: The Harvest Festival. The whole of Mondstadt come together to thank Barbatos for blessing the wins that blows the seeds and pollinates their crops or the wind for bringing in the rain to water their fields. Once they harvest, a portion of each harvest is put towards a week-long celebration of games, food, and lots of entertainment. At the taverns, any grain or wheat-based wines (such as Dandelion Wine) are half-off the price and citizens from all over Tevyat come to enjoy the festival for this very reason, among others. There are small food stands lining the streets and children running around playing games like hopscotch and having happy sack races. Each person is tasked with their own job, either decorations or helping with a certain event. This year, things are not quite the same. Someone keeps sabotaging different areas of the festival as the day to begin the celebratory week approaches, and the citizens must find out who it is.

Plot Idea #2 -- Liyue
An old god from back before the Archon war, Karkinos, accumulated enough energy after the battle of Osial to regain consciousness. Though his physical body remained sealed in his cage near the sea in the uppermost Sea of Cloud region, close to the Qionji Estuary, hidden in a cave concealed by stone. Despite his own limitations, he was able to release small parts of his power out, mutating nearby crustaceans into large beasts, each roughly the size of Geovishaps. Many reports have filled the Liyue Qixing with their disturbance, commissions sent to the Adventurer's guild to determine what was going on.
ae9c35bb55dfff653880af70c83c2b17.jpg
d8bcfc014931dc9c709f9cb1902f144f.jpg

General Plot:
  1. Two royals are from different countries. They have a relatively amicable relationship, though there lies a deep tension underneath. The rulers are constantly fretting about their relationship with the other kingdom, and often have small spats from those who conspire to ruin their fragile relationship. The young royals are tired/bored of the suffocating of the kingdom and it's rules, both have forbidden relationships with lovers that they know that they would never be allowed to be with (a stablehand, a knight, a commoner, etc.) and sneak off to a small town on the border of their countries considered neutral grounds, primarily used by the royals for peace treaties and such. In disguise, they run into the other royal and recognize them from many, many balls, galas, treaty meetings, ceremonies, etc. and devise a plan. They would pretend to be in love. Thus, they would suggest a political marriage to secure their countries relationship and prevent a war from breaking out while also agreeing that they would be able to continue to see their secret lover. These two must attend balls, galas, and many other events together while pretending to be lovers. As the months pass and they go through bands of thieves attacking them, getting trapped in the forest from weather, and much more, they become less acquaintances and closer friends. Their lovers grow uneasy with their budding friendship, and one if not both of them were originally "in love" with the royal to gain status and wealth, which is a plan already beginning to fail due to the political marriage. Schemes open up. Do the two royals stay with their original lover and go against the church to file for divorce or break off the engagement, starting a war among kingdoms? Or did they develop honest feelings for each other?

2. Magic/Mythical Creatures:
Modern: - A modern route would not include any magic but it would have a lot of political things and parties and celebrities and scandals. Fandoms would of course be prominent and social media which would encourage more drastic measures to prove they're really together. Wouldn't be a modern world like today because it would be kingdoms and empires and territories rather than countries and states with presidents and such but a lot would still remain the same.
Some smaller side ideas I have for it:
- One of the lovers is a spy sent by a manipulative noble who conspires against the crown. They want war to erupt so that they can kill the royal family during the chaos and crown themselves ruler with promises to the lover of the royal that they would rule by their side.
- The day before they're supposed to announce the engagement their lover gets sick and claims they've been poisoned - and someone makes it seem like it was the other royal they're supposed to be engaged to and it sparks an argument, nearly ending their alliance then and there (but it gets resolved even if uneasily)
- When they realize they may be losing their royal, one of the lovers hires assassins to kill the other royal and gets caught for their treason/attack and is sentenced to death (could be killed, could be saved by one of the royals, could be saved by one of the royals hiring a thief crew to save them so they're not directly tied, etc.)
- If Medival/Magic-y then obviously species will come into play which I have a ton of ideas for but I don't wanna go into depth about it right now cause it would take all day. - For modern I also have many ideas so that's another big split choice (aka a modern route but with modern magic)

3. I've been craving some cheesy like K-Drama plot romances and drama storylines. So literally anything that kind of cheesy like
Band Guy x Anti-fan (or some alternate of this)
CEO x Employee
Rich dude x Rich girl arranged
Arranged in general
Rich kid x Servant
Literally any kind of trope. I'm craving this the absolute most.

4. Superheroes!
I'm also craving Superhero RPs and would LOVE to plot something with someone.

If we did the above, I'd be interested in either some kind of OC x OC, or taking a fandom and creating an AU. We could use Canon x OC if we'd like but in an AU format.

Last edited:
Hello! I figured I would post an updated thread for this!

A few things you need to know:
1. My activity is as unpredictable as Loki. I can be on for three weeks straight nearly 24/7 and then be gone for like two months without meaning to. I'm super busy and roleplaying is a hobby I like to enjoy, but it's not a job and I don't get paid for it so I expect you to be as understanding as I am when it comes to response times.
2. I prefer 2-3 paragraphs, but can live with 1 so long as it's not a 2-3 liner.
3. I love slow burns and angst, so please don't hit me with a "love at first sight" and trying to rush a relationship (unless they're entirely in denial about being in love)
4. I'm LGBTQ+ friendly! I can do any and all pairings that you're wanting!!
5. I'm a canonxcanon, ocxoc, canonxoc person, just depends on the plot and the person!
6. I strongly prefer doubling, but I ask that you return the same energy into the posts that I do
7. A LOT of my OCs have some sort of trauma or sad backstory, so be warned-
8. If you didn't read all of this, then please don't blame me for not responding or rejecting you if you ask for something I won't do.
9. Want a canon character in an Au world? I'm down for that too!! I am such a plotting type of person so please don't hesitate!

Now for the fun stuff!

Yona of the Dawn

Can play:
~ Hak, Su-Won, Jae-ha, Shin-ah, Kija, Yona, Lily, Yun, Zeno
Love interest:
~Shin-Ah, Zeno, Jae-ha

Boku no Hero Academia (BNHA)
Can play:
~ Bakugou, Kirishima, Denki, Izuku, Momo, Uraraka, Mina, Toga, Dabi (probably more that I can't currently think of)
Love Interest:
~ Kirishima, Bakugou, Dabi, Hawks, Shigaraki, Todoroki, Jirou

Fairy Tail
Can Play:
~ Erza, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Levy, Lucy, Zeref, Jellal, (almost the entire cast save for a few)
Love Interest:
~ Jackal, Mard Geer, Zeref, Mystogan, Sting, Rogue, Rufus

Black Butler
Can Play:
~ Sebastian, Ciel, Mey-Rin, Finnian, Bardroy, Sohma
Love Interest:
~ Undertaker, Finnian, Ronald

Fruits Basket
Can Play:
~ Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, Kagura, Rin, Tohru, Ayame,
Love Interest:
~ Hattori, Kureno, Hatsuharu

Durarara
Can Play:
~ Shizuo, Masaomi, Celty,
Love Interest:
~ Izaya, Shizuo

Mystic Messenger:
Can Play:
~ Zen, Jumin, Jaehee, Yoosung, Saeyoung
Love Interest:
~ Jumin, Saeyoung, Zen

Soul Eater:
Can Play:
~ Soul, Black Star, Maka, Tsubaki, Patty & Liz
Love Interest:
~ Kid, Stein

Inuyasha:
Can Play::
~ Inuyasha, Koga, Sesshomaru
Love Interest:
~ Sesshomaru, Koga

There are a whole bunch of other anime and shows and such in general but for now this is the list I will throw up there!

Some Plot Ideas I have:
Be warned, my interest in certain plots and topics changes like everyone's does. Please be aware of the labeling on the plot for interest level! <3

Fairy Tail x BNHA Crossover
This will require multiple canon characters to be played on both sides. Ocs can be incorporated.

I think it maybe easiest if we start this off at the beginning of the BNHA world, or right before the events of the series when Midoriya is just entering U.A. and we can toy with the canon events as we please.

Fairy Tail's Strongest team finds themselves in the strange world of Boku no Hero Academia. Their magic is still in tact, but they have no knowledge of how to get home after one of Lucy's spirit's plead for their help in the Spirit World, only for them to go through the wrong gate that shouldn't have existed to begin with. The wizards find themselves quickly figuring out the ways of the world, and getting themselves into trouble with the Hero Society, with their out of control "quirks". However, them being sent to the world of BNHA was far from an accident. Years ago a wizard named "Lorine" fled from Fairy Tail's universe into Boku no Hero, becoming the villain they all know as All For One. His "quirk" Copy was his only magical ability, so it is unknown how he was able to transport himself to BNHA. However, it is now Fairy Tail's mission to find him and put an end to his terror.

Ever the quick thinker, Erza Scarlet finds the Hero Commission, informing them of what had transpired. She is level-headed and asks for their assistance while they attempt to find a way back home. They agree under the condition that the wizards 'adapt' to their society in the mean time. Erza agreeing to help the Hero Commission while Wendy gets enrolled in U.A last minute, in the belief that a child should receive an education. Natsu, Gray and Lucy get thrown into working at different hero agencies. Natsu, of course, is thrown with Endeavor's agency, Lucy goes with Best Jeanist, and Gray is thrown with Ryuko. Though told to keep their identities secret, the Fairy Tail Team can hardly manage to hide their overwhelming abilities.

At U.A. Wendy finds it difficult to explain her Sky Dragon Slayer magic as a "quirk". She is capable of both offensive and defensive magic, among healing. Though she'd prefer to help Recovery Girl, she often finds herself aiding fellow classmate Izuku Midoriya as a support as well to heal broken bones that he may have back to normal without the same worries that Recovery Girl had, causing her to get lectured for not allowing him to learn his lesson. She is also an extremely capable fighter with her magic, but is hardly able to fight without it, something she learns with the help of her fellow classmates. When tasked with finding a 'special move' she reveals her Dragon Force form.

While Lucy has little issues with the way that this world of Quirks operates, there is one thing the strongest team of Fairy Tail can say is difficult: none of them know how to follow rules that strictly regulate the use of their magical abilities. To top it off, Erza Scarlet quickly begins to build a reputation as a 'Pro Hero' under the name "Titania", despite her total disregard for rules about regulating her magical abilities. Still able to access her spatial magic and her re-quip, her "quirk" remains a mystery to the human population.

WIP

Worse, in an attempt to bring them back home, some of the Heroes at U.A get forced into the land of Magnolia.

The idea behind this is just to have fun with the Fairy Tail members in BNHA. Maybe some crackships could erupt. I have a few that I myself thought would be super interesting dynamics to look into!
Crackship ideas:
1. Wendy x anyone from Class 1-A (though I think it would be super cute to see any of the 1-A boys, I thought maybe Wendy and someone like Shoto or Kirishima would be cute)
2. Erza x Keigo
3. (Not gonna lie I think it'd be really funny to watch a Natsu x Lucy x Dabi thing because Natsu would just eat his flames so she'd probably be kidnapped)

Characters involved: Hawks/Keigo Takami & OC
Doubling: Yes, always if you have an idea!

Being an underground hero was far from what Hina had ever imagined. Though she has known the Hero Commission was mysterious, she'd never understood how crooked they were. The things they covered up. What they hid. As an underground Pro Hero, Hina is a thief. She is sent in on dangerous retrieval missions in attempts to thwart plans and keep those in the Hero Commission in control. Any evidence against them and what they actually do? Hidden. The things that happened with Endeavor and any evidence of his past? She knows it all. And she's sworn to secrecy. Even so, it's none of her concern. Being apathetic makes her perfect for the job. The issue with being an underground hero didn't come to be until she was assigned to be in charge of the information undercover Pro Hero Hawks was gathering on the League of Villains. It got worse when the Hero Commission began to become concerned that Hawks was lying to them about information, getting too close with the LOV. They send Hina in to win over the villains and to keep an eye on Hawks. It was bad enough having to sneak around and meet up with him discreetly for information purposes, but now she had to pretend to be a villain? But she had no choice: the Commission threatened her twin brother, a rising Pro Hero.

(This is with the idea that the Commission is a crooked government. I have a few ideas to toy with on this and I would be happy to incorporate any OC you would like!)

IDEAS:
1. Though initially worried about Hawks betraying them, as time goes on Hina seems more likely to be the one to betray the Hero Commission due to her apathetic nature and lack of concern overall. The reason she listens is due to the threat against her twin brother, whom she cares deeply for. But as she learns more and more of what the Villains are aiming for, and the more the Commission threatens Hiro, the more likely it looks that Hina will turn. But what will happen if by that time, she and Hawks created a deep friendship?
2. Hina surprisingly makes friends with one of the villains (whether it be a canon charrie or an OC you want) and causes a conflict in her duties.
3. As a villain, Hina steals information from the Heroes and the Commission for the villains and vice versa, giving her a large amount of knowledge of the truth.

I have an idea about the society in this so it'd be obviously slightly AU.

This one is a little different so bear with me!
Characters: All of the canon characters, Your OC, my OC (s)
Doubling: Yes! In fact I highly encourage it for this one, have someone you simp for? ;)

(Your character) is a fan of BNHA in our world, but somehow gets brought to the world of quirks and Pro Heroes. Little do they know it was a Pro Hero named Universe who had brought (your character) to this one, for a certain purpose. The prevent the Eternal Hero: Infiniti from becoming a villain and destroying their world as they knew it. Another Pro Hero, Sight, predicted that Infiniti would become a villain and destroy their hero society and send the world spiraling into chaos and the only one who could prevent that is (your character), whom knows a lot about the storyline and characters. Though there are also things (your character) doesn't know. However, when rumor starts to spread about a person suddenly showing up with more knowledge about everything than they should, the LOV and the Hero Commission both race to fight over (your character) as well as trying to persuade Infiniti to be on their side.

This whole plotline goes on the assumption that your character would either come in as a Hero or a Hero Student. They can become a villain if you want. They can have whatever quirk you want, though many people assume it's the ability to predict the future at first because of how much they know.

A few things:
1. The reason Infiniti is a threat is nothing more than the fact that she is immortal in every way possible and her body will crystalize if she gets too many serious injuries. (If you have seen Yona of the Dawn, reference Zeno) She has a tragic backstory that caused her to sympathize with villains while wanting to become a hero to help people. Her quirk makes her gullible and emotionally unstable, though, meaning she is easy to persuade.
2. Unknown to the Hero Commission, Infiniti's first love is Touya Todoroki. She is aware of his identity as Dabi but chooses not to do anything because she is not over him, which is a major reason why she would become a villain, if he realized those feelings were still there and used that to his advantage, plus her immortality which is only known to very few, and will likely not be revealed to (your character) until later.
3. I have a basic idea for your OC in this, but they belong to you so I tried not to throw in too many idea or details so you can fill it in and we can discuss it! :)

The newest problems arising in Ikebukuro surround a character who is the child of a well-known yakuza boss. (Character A) just wants to live as normal of a life as possible, away from the problems of the yakuza despite knowing every way they could kill someone and beat them up. They tried their best to blend in and be kind and understanding. They didn't want their identity as a kid of a yakuza to be known. Unfortunately, Izaya Orihara has another twisted plan in the works that involve framing Shizuo for the kidnapping of (A). (A)'s best friend, (Character B), is the only one who knows the truth about (A) and their family, and the only one who accepts them as they are. So when (A) goes missing, they go on a manhunt to find their best friend even if it means involving themselves with people they should stray away from, like Masaomi Kida, Shizuo Heiwajima, and Izaya Orihara.

I'd like to plot more with you about how this should turn out but I was thinking what happens with this can be why Izaya left Ikebukuro in the first place temporarily and then comes back for the main series, etc..

(This takes place when Masaomi is still the leader of the Yellow Scarves, BEFORE the main events of the anime/manga!)

Would you be willing to do Pokemon mxm?

Friendly reminder that this is always up and open. I DO need to add a LOT more to it, but I currently don't have the time to write as much as I have in my head ;;

I will be updating again as soon as I can, adding more plots and shows/fandoms to my list including book series I enjoy (such as The Mortal Instruments!)

Hiya! If you're still interested I nwould love to RP either Black Butler or DRRR!! with you! I'm currently working on my Black Butler OC and would like to try them out! Or if you prefer DRRR!! My OC is finished and ready for use!

I would love to do something MHA, Soul Eater, or Fairy Tail. I really just have the one oc I have muse for, but he has au's to fit in several fandoms including the three I just mentioned!

I would love to do something MHA, Soul Eater, or Fairy Tail. I really just have the one oc I have muse for, but he has au's to fit in several fandoms including the three I just mentioned!
Soul Eater I have the least muse for, but Fairy Tail and MHA I have really high muse for at the moment! I'd love to plot!

Since this was bumped up on the 1x1 list, I may as well give it a cry - I am wondering if you're still open to doing MHA roleplays, by chance? I see Tokoyami on your muse list, which immediately grabs my attention :0

So right now I'm only looking for maybe one or two more roleplays!

If anyone is interested please feel free to DM me! I don't bite I promise! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back