• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Soapyface21 Soapyface21 (just to be clear cause this happened before with me. If you post on a 1x1 and you are not me...or...my partner here..prepare to be blocked cause you are being rude AF and interupt the tempo. I wouldn’t intrude on you reading a book,or you making an art form, why would you do it to others?Now that’s out of the way..ONTO THE TALE!)

Christina Collin was one of the smartest people in the Mystic lab of the Tri birds Lab. She was not only one of the Six main members to master fusion but has a bond so tight she can even sing and her Pokémon would understand what she’s asking them to do.Sadly she lacks some important social skills cause she is shy around pretty people even though herself is possibly a 7 herself on the cute scale to some people.Due to this social anxiety she has trained her dusk Lycanroc Lucky to be her service Pokémo. She came to the Galar to help the Dynamaxing project and was given a Sobble named Sherlock as a thank you.She did ask if anyone would be a tour guide for a while as she helped and Sonjia smiled. “I May know someon.” She looked at her assistant. “Oi. Can you come down here for a spell and get Gordie on the line? I think he will have a field day with my request.”

Hop nodded from up above, and went to go call Gordie. Gordie, after a while, picked up. “Hey Hop, do you need something?” He asked. “Hey Gordie, can you come to Sonia’s lab? We need someone to be a guide for someone visiting Galar.” Hop explained. Gordie then told Hop that he could, and ended the call after the both of them said goodbye to each other. Meanwhile with Chris, he was running through the forest, trying not to get caught by fae hunters. He soon ran to Ballonlea, and passed out there due to fatigue. When he woke up, he was wrapped in a blanket burrito. “Ah good, your awake. I saw you passed out near Ballonlea, and took you to Professor Sonia’s place.” Gloria, the champion, told Chris, in a separate room from the main room. Chris’ eyes held fear in them however, the fear that the fae hunters would burst in and take him away.

Last edited:
A Lycanroc walked over and looked at Chris with a curious look. Sonji was Dawwing at how a Pokémon like him is so adorable and get..kinda scary and he was curiously looking at Chris and sniffing him. Then he made a small bark as if making a request and looking at the berries. He wasn’t being loud. Just calm enough to know this human was in distress and needs some form of help. Christina was drinking her tea and looking at Sonjia “Are you sure this Gym leader won’t mind?” She asked and Sonjia nods. “You have things in common and he would demand babies from your puppy.He loves rock types more than life itself. Which started the war in Circhester.“ Chrissy tilted her head and Sonjia smiled nervously “Let’s say due to him not following his mamas request. He started a war. Not a violent one..just a what Pokémon type is better one.”

Chris relaxed a tiny bit when the Lycanroc sniffed him, knowing that the Pokémon didn’t mean any harm. Soon Gordie got there, and knocked on the door. Thinking it was a fae hunter, Chris ducked into his blanket burrito. Hop then opened the door for Gordie, and he went inside the lab. Looking all around the lab, and then seeing the Lycanroc, Gordie got a sparkly look in his eyes.

Last edited:
The Lycanroc sees the new human and walked over to chrissy and Sonjia smiled. “Chrissy this is the Rock gym leader Gordie. Gordie this is the professor I want you to hang around with for a while.“ she gets up and her black hair almost covering her brown eyes looked at him. “Professor Christina of the Tri birds labs.“ She gets a text from Opal and sighs annoyed. “Oh no another demand from Bede..I’ll take this one.” She walked over and takes the call. “Ah hello Sonjia dear I need a favor.. there’s some people called The Silver origination and their scaring my babies. Even Bede is getting restless with them wearing silver jewelry.And you know why they don’t like it.”

”It’s nice to meet you.” Gordie told Christina, happy to meet her. Chris, hearing the name of The Silver origination, got out of his blanket burrito. As he was fully dressed, but without shoes, it was fine. His wings retracted, so the others didn’t see them. “I’ll go battle them, I’ll battle The Silver origination.” Chris told everyone else, surprising the others.

Last edited:
Chrissy squeaked seeing someone new and wasn’t introduced and was going shy. Sonjia looked at Chris “Thats sweet of you dear but we don’t even know where their base is...or this cipher organiza-“ “Did...you just say..Cipher?” Chrissy asked coldly and Sonjia nodded. Lucky was now desperate to calm Chrissy down. “Great....just GREAT...they just keep spreading that information about what they do to Pokémon DONT THEY!” She looks at Gordie with a happy smile. “Excuse me for a moment.” She goes to the ladies room and muffled screaming about “GOD DAMN IT CAN THEY STOP MAKING SHADOW POKÉMON ALREADY WHEN WILL THEY LEARN THEIR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!”

“It’s ok.” Gordie told Christina. “My family kind of have been trying to stop them as well. Trying to stop them from hunting Fae, that is.” Chris told the others before rushing out the door. Thinking it was safe, Chris let his wings out from the position that made it easier for him to cover them up with his jacket, and flew all the way to Ballonlea. Once Chris got to the forest, he landed near the entrance to the village, and let his wing go back into their position, allowing him to put on his jacket. Chris then walked all the way there.

Bede was trying to push them away with his Pokémon and protecting the others and he was doing a great job but was obvi showing he was tired. One of the hunters walked up to him “Ah I see you’re getting tired...now be a dear...king of the fae..and give me your precious Hatenne.“ Bede snarled and tried to punch.

Chrissy was worried about that boy but took a few calm breaths. “Okay we can start the tour. I’m guessing since theirs like an opening ceremony soon you had to be around anyway right?” Lucky barked happily and she pets him. “Easy boy. I know you wanna play.”

Gordie nodded and started the tour.

Meanwhile, Chris, once he got there, started to whistle. As soon as he was finished, a whole pack of Grimsnarls appeared, waiting for the signal. As soon as Chris snapped his fingers 3 times, the Grimsnarls attacked the one of the hunters. Chris then instructed the other wild fairy type Pokémon to protect the others, just in case the other hunters were going to attack. But then, one of the Fae hunters threw some powder into the air. Once Chris sniffed the air trying to figure out what the powder did, he grew drowsy. The Fae hunters then waited, until finally, Chris fell asleep. The same hunter that threw the powder, picked up Chris Bridal style, and went on the way to the organization’s lair.

Last edited:
Chrissy loved the area and dawned at the wooloos roaming about. He rLycanroc even wanting to play and she looked at Gordie. “So since were on a tour and all might as well get to know each other am I right?” She said nervous. Lucky knew her trainer was kinda awkward when talking to other humans that didn’t involved her work.

Bede used stunspore to stop them and when the others dropped Chris. He at least got some of them for questionin. He picked up the odd person and carried him to his home. Being cu and touched the wings. Not knowing how sensitive they were.

Gordie nodded, wanting to get to know Christina more. “Anyways, as you already know I kind of started a war with my mom....” Gordie trailed off.

Meanwhile when Bede touched Chris’ wings, he inhaled sharply, then clung onto the latter like his life depended on it, as well as moaning softly. Chris was more sensitive than his family members, when it came to their wings.

Last edited:
Bede quickly lets go out of shock and embarrassment he just covered Him with blankets and let his Pokémon keep an eye on him and that they won’t have any visitors till much later.When the trainer waves begin.

chrissy nodded “I can sort of understand it but, how did it technically begin? To me it kinda sounds silly compared to me refusing to be a Rotom repair tech.” She sees the look and bluntly says “Sperm donor dad wanted me to be either that or a lawyer.”

“Well, my mother wanted me to be the next ice type gym leader, but i wanted to be a rock type gym leader, and so that led to an argument...and then the war kind of happened...” Gordie explained. “But, I’m glad that I got to meet you. If you did what he wanted you to do, I wouldn’t have been able to meet you.” Gordie told Christina, smiling softly.

Meanwhile, Chris snuggled the blankets, enjoying the warmth. It was as if he was cold for a long time. He wouldn’t let go of them, even if he was overheating.

Last edited:
When at the train station to go to hammerlocks or the wild area they asked politely to check her bags cause she had a Lycanroc and they wanted to make sure she didn’t have any more illegal Pokémo. Out of panic she says “Yes I do but I was lettig Gordie borrow it cause it might fix their fight” Silence filled the room and the guard looked at her about to laugh. “Madam he’s a rock and she’s an ice..there is no Pokémon that can fix this me-“ Annoyed she got in the guards face “Aurora can.“ she took out a pokeball with two stickers of a rock and a snowflake but they were holographic. “Aurora show yourself!” And what was before them was an Aurorus. An 8’10”,almost 500lbs long necked dinosaur like Pokémon with graceful sails and skin white as snow.When it emits a cry, the thin blue-tipped membrane on its head ripples with a light green color. “Aurora we need to get by securit. Be a good girl and stay still to show your not mean.” She nods happily and did as asked showing how gentle natured she was. but being curious of the other humans and wondering about their jobs.

Bede made brunch and checks on the visitor every now and then to the point he says “You can bloody wake up now. I know your not a normal human.” He comments.

Gordie looked at the Aurorus, eyes sparkling. He and his mother thought that the Pokémon was beautiful.

Meanwhile, when Chris woke up, thanks to a nightmare, he saw he was not where he was originally. Upon realizing this, he started to panic, thinking that the Fae hunters got him, not seeing Bede. Chris then got up, and bolted out the building. After he was in the forest, Chris tried to calm himself down by singing. Chris then found a rock to sit on, and started to sing after he sat on the rock.

(that’s the song.)

Last edited:
Hatterene walked over to him and was about to slap him but instead dragged him back to bedes house and sat down. Bede stared a bit coldly and put his food on table “If that’s your way of thanking your savior I don’t know how you tell them to sod off.” He then walked awy back to the kitchen to make more food. “Im making more food. You look skinny as hell.“

when done and confirmation later her Aurorus is in her ball and they were in the train. She was anxious cause people but lucky kept her calm. Then she spoke up. “I was a lab assistant for helping the purifying Shadow Pokémon. I was even allowed to keep a model of the snag machine and access to the data room if rumors were true about more Factories. Over time of my studies..I learned a technique called synchronized battles and in some ways I can...even become them..and them me..”

”I....I’m sorry....I just....no one else has been kind to me before.” Chris apologized to Bede, telling the truth. ”So, thank you...” Chris thanked the latter, before digging in to the meal, like a piglet, as he hadn’t eaten since before he was caught by the Fae hunters. It was obvious that the Fae hunters hadn’t fed him at all.

Meanwhile, Gordie looked at Christina, interested at the information he was being told. He wanted to hear more about Christina’s adventure. “So, if it’s not a big deal, could you tell me more about this?” He asked her, not wanting to make her uncomfortable though.

Last edited:
Bede was a bit disgusted by his lack of table manners but he guessed those people he captured did something to him and didn’t feed him so he let it slide then aside “careful the sinistea DONT like lack of table manners. And I don’t want to hear Alisters mouth.“ He sits does and eats his food calmly.

she was about to answer when a lady asked if she wanted a train lunch and she nodded excited and was asked what type. “Oh Lucky will have the rock type poke food with a pinch of vitamin dust and I’ll have the fairy tea party.” She looked at Gordie and smiled ”It’s kinda like when you known a Pokémon for so long you just click. And you turn into the same being. It’s hard to explain but I can just tell them what to do by singing.”

Chris blushed, and then started to act better, afraid of what Bede was going to do if he didn’t. He then finished after a few hours. “Is it alright if I go outside for a bit?” Chris asked Bede, not knowing that a Fae hunter was going to kidnap him.

Gordie nodded taking in the information. “So it’s kind of like Dynamaxing?” He asked Christina, kind of getting it. He still wanted to know more though. So, he asked some more questions.

Last edited:
Chrissy then laughs “Nono from what Sonjia showed me...its not that. Its the reason I’m here but no. It’s more along the lines of turning into a superhero or something...will show you when we find a safe spot” when lunch arrived the train stopped for a wooloo crossing and she daws at all of them.

Bede looked over “I’ll ask my Pokémon to scan the area first Hatterene are known to be very aggressive with people over hostile emotions so they can get scary fast.” Bede then hears screaming as some hunters were running away but some officer Jenny’s caught them. “Nobody messes with my fairy Pokémon and get away with it.”

Gordie smiled softly at Christina, finding her adorable. He then blushes, wondering why he thought that. But it was true. She was indeed adorable. Anyone could see that. But he felt that she was really adorable.

Chris smiled softly, feeling safe around Bede and his Pokémon. “Thanks for caring so much about me....anyways, I should probably stay in your sight, so that way I don’t get lost....” He trailed off, before glancing at the latter innocently.

Last edited:
Bede blushed and looked away pouting.Not that he liked the attention he was getting or anything from a cute...whatever he is.. “fine but it’s my house so you have to do as told in here..so if you want to live here we will split the chores.And since I’m the Fairy gym leader I’ll have to reserve you a box seat. I’m sure Nana Opal won’t mind.”

”Well besides learning about all The Pokémon here and Dynamaxing..my main goal here is to learn about the populations of the Pokémon.I heard people rarely hear about Lycanroc unless on a place called the isle of Armor so..if I ever find one that’s a female..” Lucky wags his tail happily. “Yes yes I plan on keeping my promise.”

“Aye! I‘ll help!” Chris told Bede, really grateful that the latter was going to let him stay. Not knowing what to do, he decided to take his jacket off, letting his wings spring up from their previous position.

Gordie nodded, taking in the information, with a smile on his face. He was glad that he got to meet Christina.

When they got to Hammerlocke she heard of a new station going to the isle of armor And saw two people there a man with a psychic uniform and a tall hat and poke balls floating over him and a lolita lady in a poison uniform. They both say they are going to the Isle of armor and need a proper passpor. And just when Chrissy was about to ask for a broshure on the topic a Slowpoke walked over to her. To her they were cute in their own way and yet this one was different..

Bede groans at doing another challenge remix but decided to make the show a bit harder. Sure some were easy but he can make it more interestin. He just needs to add flare in places. But how? He looked at the designs and thought. What would make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back