• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Plot lab. With a soap

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Soapyface21 Soapyface21

here we we plot the Rps...plot. Hehe I thought we needed a space to talk about it when we get a good idea and want to discuss it

(FYI I KNOW WHAT THE WIKI SAYS I AM JUST TAKING THAT INFO AND JUST TWEAKING IT FOR THIS RP)
What Chrissy studies Synchronized battles with bursting
In order for one to perform Burst, they will need a special item known as a Burst Heart.The Burst Heart is a small, pocket sized jewel that actually holds an image of the Pokémon and a piece of its power sealed inside so that its power can be used by anyone wishing to fuse with it.

Once Burst is activated, the user will have their physical traits increased greatly. Whatever abilities the user will get depends on the type of Pokémon used to combine; for example, a Ground-type Pokémon will make the user immune to Electric attacks. It is stated that in order to use Burst, one must go through rigorous training or else their life will be in danger if they attempt it.

Anyone with a burst heart can connect with that Pokémon that it has an image of. Even if it’s a legendary Pokémon Chrissy has a Charm necklace with her Pokémon and a pins shaped like a Lugia and Articuno. She can make more but shaping a pin or charm requires the Pokémon’s power to help guide her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back