Other To All My Followers

OP actually alphabetically organized and typed up 400+ usernames. Colour me impressed!

Every time I read one of these, I get so smiley and happy! You're super sweet and kind! Stay the way you are <3 This made my day 100x better <3

Also, Daisie Daisie , I'm sending you many hugs!!! I'm sure everyone misses you here <3 Get well soon!! More hugs!!

Wow I can't believe you have over 400 followers! That's awesome! And I feel kinda bad I forgot about whatever we were talking about like... a year ago :-_-lines:

Daisie Daisie I hope you'll be okay lovebug ♥ I pray for your recovery!

damnit.... I've cried over this for like 15 minutes. you have a very special way with words ^-^

also, because illnesses suck and no one should have to experience them, I really hope you get better Daisie Daisie . it takes a special person to push through these things, and I know you have special people to help you along the way~!<3 get well soon dear
Sorry about the delay.

To be honest I was really surprised to hear someone cried over what I wrote there. Still, I'm happy it touched you :) I hope I was able to bring a little joy to your day, as you did mine!

This- I don't know how to reply…. I had a really hard day today, major anxiety attack- mean people at school and online I almost didn't go to classes and just curled up in my bed at home, but seeing this now has made me so, so happy- I'm tearing up beyond what you could believe and this means so much.

P.S Daisie Daisie get better soon I hope!!
You have a really hard time, don't you? I'm really glad I was able to bring you such joy. You probably have no idea how happy it makes to hear I was.

Still, it's not just me. You're going to continue to go through a lot of hard times. But just as RPN has become like a second home to me, it can be that to you too! Don't be afraid to rely on us, to trust us with your worries. Let it all out and help us embrace you and tell you it'll be alright. Because I trust, in the end, it will be :D

Thank you, you probably are the kindest person here, always thinking about your followers and always welcoming new people and wishing everyone happy birthdays, wish I had nore then these few words.

Daisie Daisie you get better!
I don't know about the kindest... I definitely wouldn't call myself kind or anything. But worry not! Simple words, long words, fancy words, what does it matter, your feelings are well conveyed and bring me joy already just returning the feelings of gratitude I wanted to express. So, redundant as it might be, once more, thank you so much!

Than you too, Idea!
source.gif

Its's good to spread thanks wherever you can. Thank you for being caring, thank you for showing care and gratitude. You've been a beacon of light, even if your good deeds sometimes seemed to go unnoticed. I believe my job here on earth, whether this little "Cancer" thing intrudes or not is to spread positivity. And I, for one, think Idea Idea is doing wonderfully at that. Thank you.

Thanks for all the good wishes! <3
I must confess I didn't expect you to reply this early. But I suppose if you can reply then at least things haven't gotten worse. Thank you for your kind words! I promise I'll spread more and more positivity, hard as I can! And you give that sickness a beating! We're rooting for you. So come back to us safe and sound, ms.stabby dragon XD

A good friend, a deep and creative thinker.

Our communication has been slim, but through all of it, that is what I've gathered from you! I wish you the best.
True, we haven't been able to talk as much as I would like. But feel free to contact me any time! I'd love to catch up :)

And thank you for those kind words <3

Every time I read one of these, I get so smiley and happy! You're super sweet and kind! Stay the way you are <3 This made my day 100x better <3

Also, Daisie Daisie , I'm sending you many hugs!!! I'm sure everyone misses you here <3 Get well soon!! More hugs!!
I'm glad to hear so! Continue to be smiley and happy and do allow me enjoy myself improving your day from here on out as well <3

And just because I think it sort of matches the tone:
clapping happy engaged to unenditified.gif

Wow I can't believe you have over 400 followers! That's awesome! And I feel kinda bad I forgot about whatever we were talking about like... a year ago :-_-lines:
Whatever it was, there will be new topics. And new chances to talk. But you and each every one of those followers deserves to be thanked. You all add your own little special threads to the tapestry, none of you another peon in the mass, you're all important on your own! So no need to feel bad, because you still brought me the most important part: Getting to see you again!

Thanks for saying thanks. It feels really good to know you're apreciated.
Thank you for thanking me for thanking you :)

Then hold on to that feeling, because you are appreciated! Always, even if it doesn't show. Even if sometimes I froget to do even little things that I should have remembered... you're appreciated! I'm really glad I met you, and I'm sure so are the others who did!

I actually haven't really met anyone else through this site. My original goal was to use this site to improve my writing and story teller skills, but you are the first person who actually seems to want to role play with me. Kinda sucks, but I probably couldn't handle more than one at a time anyway.

I actually haven't really met anyone else through this site. My original goal was to use this site to improve my writing and story teller skills, but you are the first person who actually seems to want to role play with me. Kinda sucks, but I probably couldn't handle more than one at a time anyway.
I'm sure there are many more, even if you haven't found them yet. Keep looking, don't loose hope, you'll find partners way better than me in time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back