Other To All My Followers (and given the occasion, a couple more people)

These always make me smile and make my day!!! <3 Thank you so much for including me and taking your time to do this! You have such a kind heart!!!

Awe that was sweet. I don't think we've really interacted to much, I have a very bad memory, but I can say you're pretty chill. I like you so thanks for being the awesome person you are and I hope the holidays are going well :)
Maybe we haven't, in fact we probably didn't. But I'm still grateful that you're here, making RPN the awesome place it is :)

I may not follow you, but that certainly doesn't exclude you from my list of friends. You're a good person to talk to, and often have interesting thoughts to share. We've had past disagreements, but I'm glad that you're still my friend today, ever-supportive.

It's our job to make RpN a great community. I'd say we're doing a darn well job of that. Thank YOU, Idea, for blessing this place with your presence. We truly do appreciate you.

TCHBklnlrekln :') I'm so,,, touched,,, !!!
Glad to hear it :)

I may not follow you, but that certainly doesn't exclude you from my list of friends. You're a good person to talk to, and often have interesting thoughts to share. We've had past disagreements, but I'm glad that you're still my friend today, ever-supportive.

It's our job to make RpN a great community. I'd say we're doing a darn well job of that. Thank YOU, Idea, for blessing this place with your presence. We truly do appreciate you.
Funny, I could say the same thing about you. And so much more :) I'm glad to be able to call you a friend.

Awww... You're making me all emotional...

I know I'm not the most active member around here, but... I'm happy to have met you. ^3^

View attachment 506409
lil' gif to ease things in

Hey everyone, hope you had an amazing thanksgiving even if you don't celebrate it!

So, every once in a while I like to make one of these "thank you all" sort of threads, and since today is yesterday was thanksgiving, I think the spirit of the season to speak really fits making it today (plus it serves as a late 500 follower celebration :P XD ). Though it is kind of last minute, and just what to actually say is always a challenge, even if I'm trying to speak from the heart because it always comes out so cheesy and forced... Well, if nothing else, I'd like to say I mean every word, even if words can't really express my gratitude.

It was only a few years ago that I joined RPN while looking for an new RP site due to semi-complicated circumstances, and made my first roleplay here, a simple romance/fantasy roleplay. It's a little funny that's one of the few roleplays I actually got to complete in my time here, and it wasn't even in an expected way. Not that I regret any of the time I spent here on RPN. Sure there are issues. I've been here long enough to see many dear friends take their leave or just vanish. Ghosting is a major issue, to the point of being the normality. There have even been times when stuff on RPN caused enough stress to disturb me IRL. And yet, even those challenges are in some ways, the charm of RPN. I often tell people outside of RPN that RPN is my main roleplaying site or my main hobby, but it is so much more than that: I said this before, but RPN is like a second home to me. I love it here and it's you guys, RPN's community, because you're the ones that make it such a great place to be! For this second home of mine, thank you!

Sure, some of you may not interact with me much or even remember why you followed me in the first place. Heck, some of the tags belong to accounts that haven't been used in quite a while. However by being here, by being a part of this community, you help form this huge network of ideas, personalities, tastes and so on...and yet also bringing the uniquely welcoming feeling of RPN at the same time. For those little pieces of you that you bring to the community, thank you!

I do, despite appearances, understand that I've barely began scratching the surface of life and it's experiences, however, through RPN I have grown and learned so much about myself. It's almost unreal. I've grown to better understand my own faults and qualities, my preferences and wishes. Through contact with all of you, I've found context to that as well, gained friends and the occasional foe, met with experiences and lives I never would have conceived facing so soon. So, for these experiences you've given me, and for the person I am today, thank you!

I don't want to dabble too much, so I'll get to the point: Thank you. I cannot thank you enough. Thank you for being awesome, for making this great community and giving me so much of my life and such a welcoming place to be in. Being able to hang out in here, with you guys, it means the world to me. Even if I don't get to interact with all of you as often as maybe I would like, given the chance. Thank you for everything. And of course...

Thank you for following me!

Now, since it is, or was depending on when I finish getting those tags, thanksgiving, I think it' be a bit low if I just thanked you guys. For this special occasion, I also want to thank a group without whom there wouldn't even be a site to build this awesome community with. I have no idea where I'd be if not for their hard work, hard work which isn't always given the kind of praise or thanks it deserves. So, on my part, and hopefully on yours as well, I'd like to thank you all of you members of RPN's staff! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

Tags: @------- @-_Madame-Nova_- @03WillowTree30 @1215225 3811435 @1234 @431101134 @54160 9forgotten 9forgotten @A M O R E @Aato @Abbie Kingsley @abnormal @Abyssal General @Acilina @Adorable Monster @AdventureAlwaysAwaits @Adzel @Aether1 @Agent23 @AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @Alba Teno @alexplays21 @Alwaysone @Amaya Himura @AMedStudentRevolutionary @Anaxileah @Andrew Arkinson2.0 @Ania @animagemed @ANTIOPTIS3 Anxiety Anxiety @Apis @Aquarious @Archene @Archie @Archtoddler @Ari Bane1004 @Ariel @arkadia @Armelle @Arne @Ashlee Colt @ashthelame @Astraeus @Astralworks @AtomH720 @Atraxaisbae @auj-blake @Aya Takamitsu @BackSet @Ballerina @BandTaku @Bangle @Bastet @BeebeTheWarrior @beehsknees @beelzebub @Benjamiin @Bill Nein billthesomething billthesomething @BlackWaterDragon @Blackwind @Blu3 @BomBoi @Bonsaiz @Bookerdewitt @Bored-Tigecko @Brendanfp @BriiAngelic @Brocilli8u @Bubbly Kitsune @bumblebee autobot human @BunnyBear0626 @byan @C r y s t a l s @C.C. @Caeli13 @CalahGalaxy @Canaan @CandleQueenForU @Captain Gensokyo @Captain Oliver @Captain Sweatpants @Catharsis @Ceemuhrie @CelticHero37 @CeltyS @cfloyd @Chai Tea @Chen Gong @chesirekitten @Chicken Pot Pie @Chizuko Fujikawa @Cinder_Rabbit @clout @coffeebeancat @constellation @Coreonysis @Corvin the Crow @cream_puff_bunny @CrewlessCaptain @Crispycactus @Cristina_Cavendish @CrunchyNut @daesung @DailyRoLord dainty baby dainty baby @Daisy the princess @Dakota_Natsu_Dragneel @Dalamus Ulom @Damafaud @Damon @DaniBot @DarkDaydreams @DarkDecember @Darkiplier @DarkRumours @Darth Corvus @Datbrony @Daunting_Doggo @DawnieDragon @Death Queen @Deathstrike desisa @Delzmore @DemetrioMachete @demnkiller @Derpy Dev @Destructus Kloud @Devious Dilbert @DevonWrites Dex118 Dex118 @DisneyGirl @disturbedchild Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker @DollarBill @dooderhead @Doodle_D_Dog @DragonessWithin @Dragonix975 @dragonqueen3 @dragonsfire @Ducky_Princess @Dyl4nL33 @E60656 @Ebiliabere @Echo Frisk @Edgy Kitten @eggo-el @Elephantom @Emperor Of Embers @Enkye @enzerubebii @epicstar @EricSings @ErikaAkaLuna @Error404RealityFailed @Esdeath @Esha.Garrett @Esper Alucard @ewitches @F35H @FabulousTrash @Fae13 @Faith Rosepetal @FanOfSiriusBlack @Faustus Schuster @Feifei @Figment @Figuratively @Flame Demon @Fleur @Fluffy_marshmallow @ForgottenName @ForTheLoveOfSwanQueen @Fox Mulder @French Fries @Freyja @Frithoe @Gabriel Forfax @GabrielTrickster24 @Gamerpurgatory @Gattoblu @GayYaoiWes2 @ghxstfreak @GingerBelle @Girl in a Bottle @girl_on_fire @Gizaira @Golden flame dragon @Golden Slumbers @GreatDoggo @H8becomesyou @Hailey @Haileysdaddy @HeathertheGamer @HeidenShayde @hellish child @Hello @Hengleford @Her @High Moon @hikarigu @Hiri @Hiro_mi21 @hmphq @Rock And Roll Boy @hollow.moon @Hollycrest @honey_bear @Hopeless Wanderer @hostage @idiosyncratic @IkutoForever2222 @Ila @Illusionus @imawarriornow123 @Im_just_here @InfinitelyCreative @Infuriated Infant @Inheritance @Insane-Roleplayer @Interest @InvaderLynx @iochhii @Iplier @IronicIronMan @IvyTempest @I_love_my_Ocs @Jailbird @Jay Wolf @Jean Otus @Jel.XP @JEMdice @jesse ridgway @JessicaRabbit2021 @Jicanni @Jin Liyang @JKai @Joanna Matilda Barlow @Judeauofaltrades @just hannah @k a l l i s t o @Kagome-chan @Kaitheroleplayer @Kali Jensen @Karamatsu KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray @kasigi @Kato_Danzo @KatrinaPride @Kemukujara @Kerushi @KikoDiaz @Killigrew @Kimmi-Chan @Kingfisher @Kinnga @Kipsy @Kira Dweller @kirsa @Kisaki @Kishchigo Sennem @Kitsu @KittenJoe @Kiyoko Tomoe @Koinu @Kojuen @KolourfulNeco Kon Kon @krxwley @Kumii @Kyza_otaski @L u k e w a r m @L0ck0n @Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven @Larry @Laughing Jack/MTMM @Laughing_Fruit @Laverna @Leah_Kitten @LegoLad659 @Lemon jello @lemonssaltt @Lenny2000 @LennyTheMemeGod @Leovonis @Lettuce @Light @lilithisaunicorn @LittleChinaDoll @LMD1999 @LockedInPlace @loftilyhonest @Lord-Inquisitor Garner @LucidSol @Luminous @Lunar @Maddie jay @Mag2k @Maj @Malikai @Malina @Malkav @mallorypapes @Master of the House @MaxineClairmount16 @Mcsexecutioner @MDreams @Mena @MercysHopeIsDead @MermaidShireen @merrily.birch @mewbot5408 @Me_But_Not_Me @Midnight2902 @Miniapollo17 @MissCapricorn @mister_fawx @MoonFlare427 @Moonie @Moonsie @Mother Nature @MrNeko @Mr_Nekoshu @MsPolite @Musik Addikt @Myla @Nakamora @NaruMugiNWShad @Natealie @Necessity4Fun @NekoQueen49 @Nenma Takashi @Neon Jelly @newcents @Newty Tewt @Nightfire14 @NijiminSTAR @Nikaia @NikiVfox @NikkiStevenson @Nioioo @nnrox52 @Noble Scion @Nolseph @NotYourTypicalFanBoy35 @Numens @NyxParanorr @O Scarletta o @Ocean123 @Olivia_123 @On A Whim @Onee-chan @Orilena @Pancakee Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms PanOtterPus PanOtterPus @PeachesNCream @peachnim @Peculiar3 @petite-etoile-litteraire @Phadia @Pie555 @Pip Pip Hurray @Poppy Lemon @Prankster Pi @Prayforthewickedeveryday @PrincessAurora00 @PrincessBun @purple_flamingo_ @Pwncakes @pxrvis @PyroSans @Quillicious @Quinlan63 @r a m u n e @Rage @Rainbow Knight @RandomBlobMan @Ranguva @Raven Wolfie @ravenclawesome Ravendash Ravendash @RavenWing13 @Razzle Dazzle @Rhakun @RhythmWolf Rocky @RibsBoi @Riolux @RojoTiger @Roleplayerforfun @RoleplayersChild @Romeo McAllister @Ropekitty @Rose-Chan @roxas xvii-v @RunawayGirl @Rxsey @Ryanblorpblorp @Ryoko Lee @Ryukaa Miura @SaeliaPerali @Samdragonx @Sammv @Sano Sauro @SarahFaded510 @Sarathryn @ScatteredStars @ScreamingAtLightningBugs @Sera_Blade @Serein @sethyboy @Shammy the Shamrock @Shida Ingaza @ShiftingSoul666 @Shinobu the vampire-puppy @Shog @shootingforthestars @Sig @Sign @SilentSongAtDawn @silverwind @Simon_Hawk @Sizniche @Sjhall2011 @Skeletonjack @Skorge @Skrambles @SkyChild @Sleepless Dreamer @SleepyKun @SlySilvie @Small Doll @SnuggleThisMuggle @SociallyAwkward @Solar Union @Soul Stealer @spacefireking @Sparkle-Soda @Spencarian @SpicyBoi @sprixx @sprouhtt @Spy squid 507 @Srion Receno @Sshortcakez @Storm Guardian @Strawberry Ink @StriderBro @Sugary_Paragraphs @Summer Breeze @SuperTurtle @surfer @Tango @TeamRocketsJessie @TerrinX @Thalia_Neko @That Guy Over There @the fixed broken @The Golden Lion @The Lost Soul @The Mechanist @The Outcast @The Prophet @The Son @TheCrawlingMadness @TheDailyNiffler @TheEastWindBlows @TheFalconSinOfLies @TheHappyPikachu @TheHufflepuffRabbit @TheLemonTree @TheNuggetKitty @TheRockInception @TheSauceMane @TheSilverBullet @The_Omega_Effect @ThistledownDaydreams @Tohoak @Toivoajarakkaus @Topaz Teeny Cat @TracerBae @tradeplaces @Tricktron @Trombone True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel @Tsukiyomi @Tsutarji @Twenty-Fifth Baam @Twinkle_Fingers @TwystedPhoenix @Uber @uncanny wanderer @undefined @Unlris @Vagabond Spectre @VectorPoint @Ven Hopeful Youth @Veradana @Veyd Sahvoz @Via_Barrett @Vincentarmani @Vintage Geek @VioletTenshi @W A N D E R L U S T @W. Sharp @WaitingCynicism @warfareunknown @Weissplus @Wheatzilla @Willowbrook234 @Wolfbane355 @Wolfblood-287 @Wolfytoons31 @wonderously @Wyatt @Xanthos @Xardas @xCelestex @xeliara @Xena @Xherini @xo.kenz @xXDADDYHUNTER69Xx @Xydibos @YaddaYadda @Yoki @YoungX @yuckeroni @Zachy1993 @Zackrilmon @ZappiestAbyss @Ziggy @_bill_cypher_ @_FlowerPrincess_ @_KoKo_ @_Rusty Knuckles_ @_Sky_ Non-follower STAFF @AgWordSmith @Alteras @ApfelSeine @DergTheDergon @Fyuri @Ghan @Gilzar @Kaerri @KamiKahzy @kibou @Lyro @Meredith @Sibelle Grey @StoneWolf18 @The Dark Wizard

Aww

Aw that's sweet well I'm glad I followed you/met you cuz your one of many cool and nice people in the world and happy Thanksgiving as well.

Oh man, I am super late but Im glad I came back to this site to find this wonderfull surprise! Thank you Idea for being so positive and chill with me and everyone, I might not be too active and we rarely ever talked but I know for certain you're a wonderfull person <3

Aw that's sweet well I'm glad I followed you/met you cuz your one of many cool and nice people in the world and happy Thanksgiving as well.
Oh man, I am super late but Im glad I came back to this site to find this wonderfull surprise! Thank you Idea for being so positive and chill with me and everyone, I might not be too active and we rarely ever talked but I know for certain you're a wonderfull person <3
Awwww thanks so much. I may have possibly forgot why I followed you but meh.
Apologies for the delayed response! You're all wonderful, so once more let me thank you for your support and I suppose your gratitude as well now :)

Apologies for the delayed response! You're all wonderful, so once more let me thank you for your support and I suppose your gratitude as well now :)

Seriously it's nothing you are so amazing and awesome so I hope that you always remain happy and healthy! <3 :D :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back