• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KalnaZatos

Lurker
Hi hi!! I'm Kai, and I'm here to look for a specific fandom in mind! Usually I have a wider choice of things, but I've been so excited to do things with this fandom that I've been closing in on it more.

So basically, looking for anyone who likes Titanfall 2 and wants to roleplay it! I have a few pilot OCs and I additionally have taken up Davis as a muse

I'm mainly looking for a Droz- for some friendly banter with my Davis but also additionally for shipping if my partner is okay with OC x Canon.
Additionally, this means that my Davis is also open for shipping and I am of course open for shipping OCs with him too!

I don't have many requirements here- I mean, the most I ask is that you're literate and write more than just one line! I'm a multipara roleplayer myself but I dont mind semi-para or para roleplayers.
Overall, I'm excited to work with any of y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back