• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheTinyAsian

Just a mess doing my best!
Hey hi hello! My name is TheTinyAsian, feel free to call me that, Tiny, Carly, or any variations of the three!
I am brand new to the site so apologies for this not being the prettiest post.

Anyway, about me!
• I am nonbinary! I go by she/they pronouns.
• Being AFAB, I am more comfortable writing female or NB characters, but I do enjoy males as well!
• Although I am new to this site, I am not new to roleplay. I have been writing on and off for about 10 out of my 23 years of life!
• I consider myself semi-literate, around two paragraphs, but I typically match whatever my partner feels comfortable writing! The more details the better. (Writing sample at the end!)
• I am almost always down for some romance, slice of life, and/or academic/academy stories! I have been having the itch to try some darker themes and step out of my comfort zone lately, so hit me with any and all ideas!
• I am a night-owl who lives in EST. My most active times are during the week around 10pm and later. I am usually sparse during the weekend, as I have a second job and pull ~14hr days so I am very tired!
• Ghost friendly! I am neurodivergent so being hit by spells of fatigue and lack of motivation is something I'm very familiar with. Just let me know!
• I love to talk OOC as well, I love making friends!!
• I can play any pairing you can think of! (M/f, m/m, f/f, or others!) The only thing I am very unfamiliar with is furries, but I'm not completely opposed.

Okay, now what I'm looking for!
• I prefer that you be at least 18+ please!
• Please be able to write at least a paragraph or two on average. Although I am very understanding, as motivation comes and goes!
• Ghost friendly! As stated earlier, I get really sad sometimes and want to do very little. I promise to communicate this with you!
• Not required, but I would like to have OOC conversations as well! About the plot, ideas, art, music, or literally anything. I love friends.

Okay! I think that's it! Below you can find a writing sample of mine.

If you have any questions, are interested, or want to know more, please message me!!
I look forward to hearing from you!

Charlotte stood outside of the intimidating, yet familiar, castle. As she her graze traveled upwards, she thought about how much smaller it seemed now. Maybe because she was older and wiser. With a deep breath, she started forwards, allowing herself to get swept away in the crowd. Walking in such close proximity to others made her thankful for choosing a shorter dress. Charlotte only wore dresses on special occasions or when she was forced to. This was both. As such, she only had a few to pick from. This evening she had chosen her deep, emerald green dress that reached just above her knees. The bold color brought out the green in her eyes well. Or at least that's what her father always said.

Charlotte's father was always trying to get her to be a proper young lady. When she wanted to play in mud puddles, her father wanted her to play with dolls. When she wanted to build with blocks, he wanted her to sew dresses. Eventually, her father gave in and simply accepted his strange daughter. Not without small nudges here and there, however. He always was a stubborn man. Her father was even the reason for her being here today. It was supposedly the princesses fifth birthday. Charlotte originally refused, until her father threatened to drag her there himself. Choosing the path of least resistance, she reluctantly agreed.

As she finally set foot into the large ballroom, her eyes scanned the room. Growing up with the captain of the royal guard as your father, you pick up some habits along the way. Charlotte made a mental note of all the exits and notable areas. In the middle of her assessment, her attention was quickly called to the top of the staircase. There stood a man she immediately recognized, yet was so different from her memories. The words Lucius spoke sounded muffled to her ears, as she was reminded of the time he once was a boy standing next to his father at a party.

While lost in thought, Charlotte's attention had quickly been brought back by the swelling of the music. People around her began to mill about and, having no one to conversate with, she found herself at the edge of the room. This is where she felt safest, where her back was covered and she knew what was going on. Never having been a fan of crowds, she always hated the lack of control that came with it.

Standing against the wall, she found herself looking at Lucius more than she should. She hoped beyond hope that he would glance her way, but would he even remember her? Did she want him to?

All those years ago, they were inseparable. Joined at the hip, they were the closest two people could be. Now it was like she was looking at a stranger. Being sent away from Lucius hurt. Losing contact with him killed. When Charlotte's father fell ill, she moved in to help him without a second thought. Only after she returned did she realize she may cross paths with her first love again. Seeing him now, he no longer looked like the boy from her memories. Lucius was a king, a father, and a husband. She began to consider this an awful idea. Stirring up feelings in herself for a friendship she lost never ended well.

Edit to add: I'm mostly comfortable with OCs unless I'm very familiar with the character, so I'm afraid most Fandoms are out of my wheelhouse!

Last edited:
Heya!
I think we might get along , since we're both overworked and in the East and well acquainted with the spookies :deadopenmouth::grinningteeth:

Look at the smol raccoon! Its adorable! Sorry, animal response aside, how would you feel about a sort of slice-of-lifey fxf romantic rp?

Hey
I'd love to talk about RPing anything with you really, just looking for something wholesome and maybe long term, if you're okay with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back