• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Times of War and Magic (open)

active_mind

Queen Hangry
Welcome to the country of Gatriva. Gatriva has been facing civil war and general unrest amongst its 8, (subject to change based on interest), kingdoms. Emperor Mavril, the beloved ruler of Gatriva is sick and tired of it. He has been receiving mysterious reports of sorcery, magic, or some sort of unknown force being unleashed in the West. Whatever it is, whoever is controlling it, is not friendly. Devastating damages to the land, and even worse, high numbers of casualties, have been reported throughout the West, steadily heading East.

At this rate, Mavril cannot handle any more bloodshed among his people. Although a truce has been in effect for the past six months so that each kingdom may have a chance to recover, he knows more squabbling is inevitable. So, he has sent a messenger to the kings and queens of each kingdom, asking that each kingdom send a daughter or son, a prince or princess, to his palace in the East for a grand feast. The intention is that the young princes and princesses may find some common ground and befriend each other, with possible marriage in the future. This will bind the kingdoms together, and, with luck, help Gatriva fight against these malevolent forces heading East.

Each kingdom has agreed reluctantly to send an heir, but tensions are high. Will they all pull together and fight the unknown? Or will they crumble, destroying each other before they are even able to discover who or what is killing so many, so fast?

Note: When making characters for this, you have the choice of whether you have mage capabilities or not, but your character will be completely oblivious to any power they have until a certain event in the story has occurred. Both mage and non mage royals will have equal roles that are very important to the story, so don't worry about being left out.

Note 2: Sorry if this layout looks weird, I'm doing it on mobile.

Rules:

1. First and foremost, follow all rpnation guidelines. You all know this.

2. No killing other characters without the maker's permission.

3. If you do not give me some sort of notice that you will be away and not responding, and you do not respond within 5 days, I will likely kill off your character. I don't mean to be rude, but the last thing I want is for others to be stuck where they are because they are waiting on a response from you. It will hold up the story.

4. Please don't be overpowered. You will see in the character creation sheet I will make that you will be limited to one type of power, and you must list a weakness. Remember, your character doesn't even know about these powers at first.

5. There must be a minimum of one paragraph when you respond (5 sentences)

6. Please use good grammar and spelling. Just makes things easier for everyone to understand.

7. Be kind to each other and patient as well. Everyone has different schedules and routines.

Character Sheet

Last edited:
I'm just going to bump this once. I need at least 4 people, but if I don't get that many by the end of the day Sunday, I think I'll just scratch it.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
I think I'll set the deadline for three days from now unless someone needs more time. I need at least four people to officially start the rp, so... we'll just kind of see how it goes. I might make a character if we only have three established characters by that time just so we can get going.

Would you be willing to take two more people? 👀 Javax and I are looking for some fantasy fun

Also if you need help navigating RPN and setting up pages, I don't mind assisting ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back