• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AnimeWeeb4Life

I'm not a tsundere
A girl was walking through the old school building, the sound of her footsteps echoing throughout the hallway. Her long wavy chocolate hair swaying side to side as she walked, and her blue sapphire and emerald green eyes darting around as if she was looking for something. She heard from Aoi that their friend Yashiro was acting strangely in class, talking to herself, and randomly waving at the air as if someone was bugging her. "When did this start happening Aoi-Chan?", the brunette had asked, clearly concerned for her friend. "Well, it was after I had told her about Hanako-San Of the Toilet, so for a few days now I think", Aoi had stated, glancing over at Yashiro from the other side of the room with a worried look on her face. "Do you think you can find out what's going on with her Hiniku-Chan?" Aoi questioned looking back at Hiniku with a pleading look on her face. "I think I already know Aoi-Chan". Hiniku started to hear voices, coming from the old girl's bathroom, getting louder the closer she got. She slowly walked up to the door, prepared herself for what she was about to see, grabbed the handle, and swung the door open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back