• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thorns Keep (The Cursed Town) Updated!

[QUOTE="David Parks]Well what do you mean by Alpha? . - .

[/QUOTE]
you really don't know what alpha means -.- ? alpha means the leader.

alpha means the strongest and the best of them all. the highest rank . got it ?

your not understanding me! -.-" I chosen my creatures. but I need someone to help me to create the info for the alpha of each creature, got it ?

Sorry if I am being rude, but its really ain't that hard to understand.

Anyway. thanks anyway.

[QUOTE="Robin man]I would like to be the leader of leader of the light knights.

[/QUOTE]
anwser the three questions and re state what part you want.

please private message me as I need to discuss something with you since your going to be the leader of the knights

Robin man]I can handle up to two characters. Maybe a werewolf. I think they should be control by a magical creature. [/QUOTE] private message me please. and you didn't get the third question right . the question was if the leader should be controlled by people(real ones) not who to control them.also the leader will be controlled by me only [DOUBLEPOST=1415930027][/DOUBLEPOST][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/thorns-keep-the-cursed-town.74346/#post-2220288 said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/thorns-keep-the-cursed-town.74346/#post-2220288[/URL] create your character :) .

please check the overview/locations and notes before.

anybody there ? .-.

Abby Zilack] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10273-dela-agius/ said:
@dela agius[/URL]
Do you want to tell them, or do you want me to?
tell them what ? so your not to busy to post on here but to post your character to the character sheet your to busy for this ? -.-

anyway this Rp isn't your concern. as I said. your removed. So please stop posting on this thread :) good day

I can't post pictures when I'm on my mobile! Plus, my character is on my computer. I don't know what you want me to say. I wanted to create an awesome character for this, so I spent ALOT of time on it, and I still wasn't done. It was going to be amazing. So I'm sorry I wasted your time, but you also wasted mine, by kicking me out. I also have a life. So I'm sorry, but yes, I couldn't post my character.

Good day to everyone.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]OH is succcubis able to be in?

[/QUOTE]
sadly the list is already created. there are no succubus but there are sirens. if your interested. anwser the 3 questions and tell me which p

Im sorry but it looks like I wont be as active as i thought i could be due to exams, i might have to drop out Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back