• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thorns Keep (The Cursed Town) Updated!

you can't . towns people don't do battle. the light knights do . by the time your character dies family members will be taken for sure.

so tell me ? farmer ?

from farmer to the leader of the knights ? .-. what PROMOTION . but can you handle being the knights leader lol ?

you can play both the farmer and knight if you want and even someone else .

tell me which ones you want ? just be sure you can handle them :)

you need to apply. so read the updated post. answer the questions and tell me which parts you want. there a list of open spots.

If the spots are still open I would like to be the son and a fisherman.

I guess I can handle 2 characters, and I don't mind if the leaders of creatures are controlled by people or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many characters? I can do as many as you need me to, but I'll start with two

Creatures? Hm, I gotta say, I would like to see some gryphons that the Light Knights capture and tame to ride or something

Leader of the creatures be controllable? Nah, too much power for one person. If anyone should control it, it should be you :tongue:

Rever said:
If the spots are still open I would like to be the son and a fisherman.
I guess I can handle 2 characters, and I don't mind if the leaders of creatures are controlled by people or not.
you missed on question. what creatures you want to see.

Infactuated said:
How many characters? I can do as many as you need me to, but I'll start with two
Creatures? Hm, I gotta say, I would like to see some gryphons that the Light Knights capture and tame to ride or something

Leader of the creatures be controllable? Nah, too much power for one person. If anyone should control it, it should be you :tongue:
cool :) well I guess I can control them I wouldn't mind :) so which parts do you want :) ?

A newbie Light Knight and town-kid

Yeah sure I'll be the leader :P

Woops, missed that one..

For me it is not very important what kind of creatures there are, as long as there is a lot of difference. For example you can have werewolves, but also flying creatures and maybe fishes or something. That will involve a lot more creativity, because the characters will need to invent ways to fight the creatures over and over.

Infactuated said:
Yeah sure I'll be the leader :P
so to be sure. the leader and a town person right ?

Rever said:
Woops, missed that one..
For me it is not very important what kind of creatures there are, as long as there is a lot of difference. For example you can have werewolves, but also flying creatures and maybe fishes or something. That will involve a lot more creativity, because the characters will need to invent ways to fight the creatures over and over.
well I have choosen some which are :

vampires

werewolves

abdominal l snowman

dragons

and more. like maybe 24/ two in each pORTAL not sure yet .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good! Something like fishes (Piranha 3d is maybe a good example) that attack people?

Would make the fisherman-role a lot more interesting :)

Rever said:
Sounds good! Something like fishes (Piranha 3d is maybe a good example) that attack people?
Would make the fisherman-rolo a lot more interesting :)
piranha aren't mytical creatures xD . so no pirahnas lol xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back