• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thorns Keep (The Cursed Town) Updated!

how about this?
PHiVCllr8bLHlq_1_m.jpg

Like this is a fantasy roleplays. but there will be 2 sea creatures maybe more .-. not sure.

felixvoidwalker said:
how about this?
PHiVCllr8bLHlq_1_m.jpg
what the hell is that ? .-. name please . I need to read about the creature. I need to know about it first and see that it fits .-.

also

felixvoidwalker said:
it can come out of the ground it is kind of a man eating worm i call it a dune eater.
we don't make up creatures. we use real ones. meaning like mermaid,dragon and ect .-. not made up ones

[QUOTE="dela agius]but you knew that piranha aren't a mythical creature right ? lol.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know that ^^

[QUOTE="dela agius]also
we don't make up creatures. we use real ones. meaning like mermaid,dragon and ect .-. not made up ones

[/QUOTE]
Only didn't bear this in mind

Rever said:
Yeah I know that ^^
But I thought since its in the fantasy section and also the use of creature would hint that it about supernatural creature.

anyway your place is saved up. but please contact me on private message . since your the son I need to tell you something about it .

felixvoidwalker said:
yeeah i found this online
searched the name. it doesn't exist .

Rever said:
Yeah I know that ^^
anyway got any other creature in mind ? I am thinking maybe about merman. not sure but something who can get on land and one that is strictly in the sea

Yeah you're right, my bad. Will send you a message :)

(1oth post just posted, so will have to wait 30 minutes before i can send one)

Something like mermans would be great, only sea creature that I have in my mind right now is the Loch Ness Monster and i don't think that will fit in the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rever said:

Something like mermans would be great, only sea creature that I have in my mind right now is the Loch Ness Monster and i don't think that will fit in the story.
the sooner you send the message the better :D

Rever said:

I guess i can send you one lol .-.

knight and town leader

wait you said the leader of the knights and town person before. changed you mind ? and please try next time to respond faster. i asked you a questions like this and you didn't respond . so i had to send you another one :/

Oh, I don't think i am getting notifications

I'll just be a knight and town person I think

knight and townsperson

or are there specific characters? I don't remember

thanks .so now you and me are officialY married .-. wooo wheres the gifts xD ?

Ok. I guess I'm not funny lol .- .

I can handle about two at most. Not much of a fantasy monster but Graboids. No that could seriously affect the story.

[QUOTE="David Parks]I can handle about two at most. Not much of a fantasy monster but Graboids. No that could seriously affect the story.

[/QUOTE]
now tell me which parts you want :P .

sorry but Graboids aren't a official fantasy creature. the creature only exist in a movie. so since its not official . I can't add him :/

[QUOTE="David Parks]Okay. May I grab a towns person spot. And what about the moth man .3.

[/QUOTE]
so one town person ? moth man is an urban legend not a mystical creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back