• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thorns Keep (The Cursed Town) Updated!

dela agius

Game master :3
First thing like I've said in the first post for the RP. This is my first public Role-play So don't expect perfection . Secondly: English isn't my first language. So please bare with my spelling mistakes or with my grammar errors/issues

What is Thorns Keep ? Thorn Keep is a small beautiful village in Sweden.But their is more then it looks in the town. The town was cursed by a witch from ancient times .

What is the curse ? firstly the towns people who in the town or anyone who moves in the town can't not leave .Each month in every year.In the first day of the second week. A portal opens to another Dimension filled with different supernatural creatures . Each month with one different creature . meaning 12 creature for 12 month.

What era is the rp in ? The RP is in the modern times but I am planning on most of the weapon will be in medieval state. since the the village is sealed off and they don't have the technology . meaning no cars/guns and ect

What is the plot/story of the story ? I'm planing that the plot of the story is going to be about a new family moving in the town. they'll be shocked and scared but eventuality they'll turn into the heroes of the town and the Savior of it . Now in the town there will be special group in town who fight the creatures but with the help of the new comers they will turn better( well that's what I plan for).

What characters can we play as ? You can play as major roles which are the new family that just moved in, the light knights( the towns people who are the protectors of the town) or MAYBE JUST MAYBE I'm thinking about maybe people can play as the main leader/ the head of the creatures but just maybe. now you can play as non major character which are towns people.

How many character can we play as ? you can play as high as 3 character at a time. we do prefer if you play as 2 character as it fills the town even more but its not forced on .

What do I expect from other role-players ? Noting special just creative people but we do expect them to be online everyday. but if your going to play a major character You must come online each day for at-least 1-2

Now I'm Going to Ask you a 3 questions .

How many characters can you handle ?

what creature do you want to be in the story ?

do you think the leaders of the creature should be controlled by people ?

If your interested into joining the group . first you answer the 3 questions and then you tell me which position you want.

Here are the open positions \/

The family:

1 Father: Taken(me)

1 mother: Taken ( Infactuated )

1 daughter : taken (me)

1 son: taken (Rever)

The light Knights:

1 leader:

1 co-leader: taken (Abby Zilack)

6 knights :

1: taken: (felixvoidwalker)

2: taken ( Infactuated )

3: taken (CrimsonEclipse)

Town People:

1Town's leader :

4 farmers:*

1: taken (Abby Zilack )

2: taken (felixvoidwalker)

4 fishermen: *

1: taken ( Rever )

1:doctor

1:nurse

1:combat training

2:shop keepers

1: the oracle

1: bartender

10 towns people: *

1:taken ( Infactuated )

2: Taken ( David Parks )

The role-play will start when there are enough people

Last edited by a moderator:
cool! please share this with any of friends of any people who might be interested. at-least 2 or 3 would be enough :)

awesome :D . Please share it with your friend or any other person who might be interested. 2 or 1 more would be ok and we can start. but the more the better :)

When you would like to update information within a thread, please Edit your first post, or post the new information later. I will be deleting the duplicate thread. Be sure to add your roleplay to the correct roleplay area when you are ready to begin. :3

Below is the information from the duplicate thread:

First thing like I've said in the first post for the RP. This is my first public Role-play So don't expect perfection . Secondly: English isn't my first language. So please bare with my spelling mistakes or with my grammar errors/issues

What is Thorns Keep ? Thorn Keep is a small beautiful village in Sweden.But their is more then it looks in the town. The town was cursed by a witch from ancient times .

What is the curse ? firstly the towns people who in the town or anyone who moves in the town can't not leave .Each month in every year.In the first day of the second week. A portal opens to another Dimension filled with different supernatural creatures . Each month with one different creature . meaning 12 creature for 12 month.

What era is the rp in ? The RP is in the modern times but I am planning on most of the weapon will be in medieval state. since the the village is sealed off and they don't have the technology . meaning no cars/guns and ect

What is the plot/story of the story ? I'm planing that the plot of the story is going to be about a new family moving in the town. they'll be shocked and scared but eventuality they'll turn into the heroes of the town and the Savior of it . Now in the town there will be special group in town who fight the creatures but with the help of the new comers they will turn better( well that's what I plan for).

What characters can we play as ? You can play as major roles which are the new family that just moved in, the light knights( the towns people who are the protectors of the town) or MAYBE JUST MAYBE I'm thinking about maybe people can play as the main leader/ the head of the creatures but just maybe. now you can play as non major character which are towns people.

How many character can we play as ? you can play as high as 3 character at a time. we do prefer if you play as 2 character as it fills the town even more but its not forced on .

What do I expect from other role-players ? Noting special just creative people but we do expect them to be online everyday. but if your going to play a major character You must come online each day for at-least 1-2

Now I'm Going to Ask you a 3 questions .

How many characters can you handle ?

what creature do you want to be in the story ?

do you think the leaders of the creature should be controlled by people ?

If your interested into joining the group . first you answer the 3 questions and then you tell me which position you want.

Here are the open positions \/

The family:

1 Father: Taken(me)

1 mother:

1 daughter : taken (me)

1 son:

The light Knights:

1 leader:

1 co-leader:

6 knights :

Town People:

1Town's leader :

4 farmers:*

4 fishermen: *

10 towns people: *

The role-play will start when there are enough people

Auren said:
When you would like to update information within a thread, please Edit your first post, or post the new information later. I will be deleting the duplicate thread. Be sure to add your roleplay to the correct roleplay area when you are ready to begin. :3
Ok. sorry.

Nah. If you highlight the words of a thread and hit reply, it'll revamp the code in the reply box. You will just have to delete the

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] codes that appear at the top and bottom of the text.
But, I'll be nice and give you the code from your original post so you won't have that hassle. xD

Code:
[indent][indent][u][color=#ff0000][b]First thing  like I've said in the first post for the RP. This is my first public Role-play So don't expect perfection . Secondly: English isn't my first language. So please bare with my spelling mistakes or with my grammar errors/issues  [/b][/color][/u]
[/indent]

[/indent]
[color=#ff0080][b][u]What is Thorns Keep ?[/u] [color=#000000]Thorn Keep is a small [/color][/b][b]beautiful village in Sweden.But their is more then it looks[/b][/color] [color=#000000][b]in the town. The town was cursed by a witch from ancient times .[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0080][u][b]What is the curse ?[/b][/u][b][color=#000000] firstly the towns people who in the town or anyone who moves in the town can't not leave .Each month in every year.In the first day of the second week. A portal opens to another Dimension filled with different supernatural creatures . Each month with one different creature . meaning 12 creature for 12 month[/color][/b][/color].
[color=#ff0080][u][b]What era is the rp in ?[/b][/u][b][color=#000000] The RP is in the modern times but I am planning on most of the weapon will be in medieval state. since the the village is sealed off and they don't have the technology . meaning no cars/guns and ect[/color][/b][/color]
[color=#ff0080][u][b]What is the plot/story of the story ?[/b][/u][b][color=#000000] I'm planing that the plot of the story is going to be about a new family moving in the town[/color][/b][/color]. [color=#000000][b]they'll be shocked and scared but eventuality    they'll  turn into the heroes of the town and the Savior of it .[/b][/color] [color=#000000][b]Now in the town there will be special group in town who fight the creatures but with the help of the new comers they will turn better( well that's what I plan for).[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0080][u][b]What characters can we play as ?[/b][/u][b][color=#000000] You can play as major roles which are the new family that just moved in, the light knights( the towns people who are the protectors of the town) or MAYBE JUST MAYBE I'm thinking about maybe people can play as the main leader/ the head of the creatures but just maybe. now you can play as non major character which are towns people.[/color][/b][/color]
[color=#ff0080][b][color=#000000][color=#ff0080][u]How many character can we play as ?[/u][color=#000000] you can play as high as 3 character at a time. we do prefer if you play as 2 character as it fills the town even more but its not forced on . [/color][/color][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#ff0080][b][color=#000000][color=#ff0080][u]What do I expect from other role-players ?[/u][/color] [/color][/b][u][b] [/b][/u][/color][color=#000000][b]  Noting special just creative people but we do expect them to be online everyday. but if your going to play a major character You must come online each day for at-least 1-2[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b]Now I'm Going to Ask you a 3 questions .[/b][/color]

[u][color=#b30059][b]How many characters can you handle  ?[/b]
[b]what creature do you want to be in the story ?[/b]
[b]do you think the leaders of the creature should be controlled by people ?[/b][/color][/u]

[color=#000000][b]sign up sheet.[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b]If your interested into joining the group . first you answer the 3 questions and then you tell me which position you want.[/b]
[b][/b]
[b]Here are the open positions \/[/b][/color]

[color=#ff0080][u][b]The family:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#000000][b]1 Father: Taken(me)[/b]
[b]1 mother:[/b]
[b] 1 daughter : taken (me)[/b]
[b]1 son:[/b][/color]

[u][color=#000000][b][color=#ff0080]The light Knights[/color]:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=#000000][b]1 leader:[/b]
[b]1 co-leader:[/b]
[b]6 knights :[/b][/color]

[color=#ff0080][u][b]Town People:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#000000][b]1Town's leader :[/b]
[b]4 farmers:*[/b]
[b]4 fishermen: *[/b]
[b]10 towns people: *[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b]The role-play will start when there are enough people [/b][/color]

[u][color=#b30059][b][/b]
[b][/b]
[b][/b][/color][/u]

Auren said:
Below is the information from the duplicate thread:
Thank you so much. :D .

I can handle 2 characters.

I would like a chimera in the story, as one of the char.

No, I don't think that people should be able to control, the masters of the monsters.

Parts Wanted: Farmer, and Co leader of the knights.

[QUOTE="Abby Zilack]I can handle 2 characters.
I would like a chimera in the story, as one of the char.

No, I don't think that people should be able to control, the masters of the monsters.

Parts Wanted: Farmer, and a Knight

[/QUOTE]
accepted

As I told you before I saved your spot. now you need to apply. read the upgraded version. and apply

Infactuated said:
im interested
if your interested then apply. Just do as Abby did. answer the question and tell me what parts you want :)

How many characters can you handle ? 10 actually i already have 26 chars ready to be made into full blowns :3

what creature do you want to be in the story ? i think it would be nice to have dragons. after all king arthur killed one ;3

do you think the leaders of the creature should be controlled by people ? no because then it would be op.

i wanna be a farmer. so i can know how to use a scythe and sickle for battling. and bows.

felixvoidwalker said:
How many characters can you handle ? 10 actually i already have 26 chars ready to be made into full blowns :3
what creature do you want to be in the story ? i think it would be nice to have dragons. after all king arthur killed one ;3

do you think the leaders of the creature should be controlled by people ? no because then it would be op.

i wanna be a farmer. so i can know how to use a scythe and sickle for battling. and bows.
A farmer doesn't do battle. a farmer hides when the beast arrive lol .- . and you want to only have one character ? you can have 3 in total

so.

only one char for now.

when one dies i move onto my next in line fam member.

but i want to fight without being a knight or a creature,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back