• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thorns Keep (The Cursed Town) Updated!

[QUOTE="David Parks]Yes please.

[/QUOTE]
ok :) saved :)

Anyway one else wishes to join ?

new position are open. check them out.also the rp is getting worked on. Will try to finish it soon as possible.

The creature that will appear and when they will appear:

1. January | dragons
  2. February | werewolves
  3. march | chimera
  4. April | satyr/centaurs
  5. may | griffins
  6. June | sirens riding akhlut
  7. July | leviathen
  8. august | golems
  9. September | vampires
  10. October | gargoyle
  11. November | abominable snowman
  12. December | jotunn

OK. anwser the three questions and tell me which part you want . the leader is a huge major role and is super important. can you handle it ?

CrimsonEclipse said:
Well.
1. About 2

2. Hellhounds, Hydra, Zombies/Ghouls

3. Yes I do

I'd like to be the leader of the Light Knights
Let me just repeat this. the leader of the light knight is a major character . which mean you need to be online everyday and as you have a lot of parts with the character. ? so are you sure ?

ok .

Update:

So I was thinking that I don't want the rp to be fulled of blood and death only. I was thinking that the human eventually make friends with some of the creatures .

Also the rp thread is being created. will finish soon :)

yeah. right now I am working on the each creature info. then I'll create the character sheet, create both of my characters and each leaders . then I'll send them one by one to each one who In the rp :)

Glad to hear that. also I was thinking that in the story of creature who don't want to kill and maybe help the human. but still thinking.

anyway if anybody have any questions or though. just tell me :)

[QUOTE="Abby Zilack]Ok, well good luck with that!

[/QUOTE]
that sounded sarcastic lol . got any problems lol ?

Lol. If I do you will never know! :P Just kidding. No, I don't have any problems, I'm just really tired, so can't think very clear right now.

go to sleep then. see ya

Had to update the list as I noticed that the last creature was an official creature not a species

here the updated version .

Hi I need your help. I need help creating the alpha of the creatures. I have created 2. 6 left. I would love for someone to give me a hand.

Here the creature that are left:

• chimera
  • golems
  • leviathen
  • gargoyle
  • abominable snowman
  • wendigo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back