• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก โŒŠ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉโŒ‰

riddle .

โŽฏ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป
Roleplay Type(s)
fluticasone fluticasone
intro .
name
riddle or olive
pronouns
she/they
timezone
EST
writing style
semi-lit to novella
Heyo! Thanks for checking the thread out and I hope something catches your eye! Below are some things about me for you to look over and decide if we might mesh well! If you are interested in any of the plots, please shoot me a PM to introduce yourself and share some ideas or characters you think would work well <3
โŽฏ Original characters with mxm, fxf, fxnb, mxnb, and nbxnb only for me right now.
โŽฏ Fine with rping in PM, threads, and Discord. Heck, I'll even do a google doc if ya want! Just tell me your preference. However, I do like having a Discord server for OOC and organization purposes for plotting, world building, etc but that's cus it's all I've used before, but if you have another way you like to do it, then you'll have to teach me haha.
โŽฏ I prefer to use drawn or aesthetic based faceclaims rather than real life ones, but you can use whatever you want.
โŽฏ Located in the EST timezone and work full time on weekdays. I can promise a reply at least once a day if my irl bs isn't killing me, but if it is, then 1 to 3 days is more likely. I can do multiple replies a day if I am particularly jazzed or my schedule is free. If I will be busy or gone for a bit, I will communicate this.
โŽฏ I typically write in third person in past tense unless a certain scene requires otherwise. Post length varies depending on my partner and I mirror to the best of my ability, but normally I write pretty descriptively with many paragraphs so anywhere from semi-lit to novella.
โŽฏ Love OOC chatter, but I can be a little slow to warm up (thanks anxiety). I really enjoy talking about our characters and sharing playlists, moodboards, memes, art, etc with my partners!
โŽฏ I can give a writing sample upon request if needed.
โŽฏ RP should be fun, and if something with a character or scene isn't vibing, then I'm all for changing it up. I want us to have fun writing together, not dredge through something we aren't enjoying.
expectations .
โ€” Please be 19+ since I like to delve into darker themes/elements and having a partner that is ok with intense plots and scenes is a must, especially since all of the plots deal with some sort of psychological distress. I won't go into things like graphic assault or anything involving underaged characters if that is a concern but please let me know any major triggers you may have so I can avoid them!
โ€” A partner that has a love for plotting, fleshing out characters, and world building. I like to create a world with our characters and make it into a living breathing thing that we influence and influences the plot too. It doesn't have to be super complex and we don't have to plan everything out right at the start.
โ€” For availability, anyone who can post once a week is nice and give solid responses is greatly preferred. I completely understand that life is unpredictable and if my partner needs more time, then I'm totally fine with waiting. That said, if a good rhythm is made and we can go back and forth a lot and keep the quality then awesome! I'll probably check in after a week or so if there's no post and my partner is more than welcome to poke me when I'm gone longer than I said as I do go into hermit mode at times without realizing it lol.
โ€” I'm not a big stickler on perfection. Basic and proper spelling, grammar, etc is really all I ask for your responses, and a typo here and there is not a big deal since I sometimes do it too. Lazy-lit responses are fine too when the scene requires it, so anywhere from 100 to 300 words is ok here and there, but preferably I would appreciate 300+.
overview .
So, the posts after this one will detail some specific plots I was looking to do with a partner. They are basically skeleton plots with a general premise of what I wanted to write about. You'll probably notice I've thrown in some inpso from random media in them because I'm shameless lmao. A lot of collaboration will go into them as I enjoy making a world with my partner and find it makes it more fun in terms of plotting and writing.
All plots will have a focus on romance between the two main ocs I've outlined, but I'm always a big fan of the relationship moving from platonic to romantic over the course of writing. Other platonic connections are encouraged as I do like a fairly wide ensemble to accompany the main pair. In fact, some plots will need to have those extra characters to aid, oppose, or just hang around our main two.
The characters I've capitalized in each plot are the two main muses. The names I've used for them aren't indicative of anything important, they're just a unique way to differentiate between them, but you're free to use them for whatever if you take a liking to it! The name that is colored is my preferred role to have and if neither are colored then you can pick your favorite.
I am only looking for one partner to write with for each plot. While it would be awesome to have multiple amazing writers wanting to do the same plot, I'm unfortunately not good at juggling that much. Having these five are already a big undertaking for me, but since I have more time to devote to them, I want to put as much passion and energy into them as they deserve and that my potential partners deserve.

time travel, political, powers, experiments, second chances | closed
jester's gambit
โ A government program that aimed to create manmade gods came into effect after a third world war, resulting in another Cold War where each country held its breath. JOKER and SPADES were orphans; homeless, penniless, and lost when they were picked up and offered a chance at security and power. Since their first meeting in a lab, the two were never without the other, and comforted each other after every deep prick of a needle or brutal test they were put through. Together, they became unstoppable โ€” nothing and no one could hope to stand against them and the government awarded them with wealth and acclaim. For SPADES, the money and attention sustained them, bolstering their cruelty, while JOKER watched emptily from the sidelines, disturbed at SPADES and themselves for what they had done. JOKER could no longer find solace in the dulling eyes of SPADES, and when the trust they shared shattered, JOKER was placed in an unmarked grave. SPADES can't accept their end and made a decision to stop the poison between them before it started and save JOKER from their fate, even if it ends up killing SPADES in the process. โž

โ€” This one is gonna need a lot of plotting and world building collaboration. From the character's powers, roles in the government and other nations, and the effects that will come from their actions. The nature of their relationship before and after are also things to discuss, such as whether they were romantically established or had repressed feelings before the first time travel, which I think is fun to talk to about. There might be multiple times SPADES will time travel, depending on what happens (ex: SPADES continually rewinding each time they fail to save JOKER).

โ€” Action and political drama are the biggest traits of this one, mostly with the characters navigating through their government's domination, as well the things they are made to do.

โ€” SPADES will need to have an aspect of their power be time travel. SPADES is also the only one that remembers previous timelines and events post traveling. If you decide to play as SPADES, I will leave it up to you how vast time jumps impact them.
Code By Nano
art by yexuan825

Last edited:
horror, uncanny valley, the unknown, human connection | closed
god in the shed
โ HUNTER, a self-disposed outcast, bordering on the edge of loneliness and raging pride. The symphony of the wilderness is their chosen companion to seek comfort in. Nature provides what human contact could not until a cry that could freeze blood and rupture bone spills out from the end of their aimed shot. What they believed to be a deer crawls on misshapen legs and heaves through elongated jaws, large eyes never leaving HUNTER. Another pull of a trigger would end the apparition, a trick of the eye until the HOUND speaks. โž

โ€” This is a human meets an unspeakable horror and decides to look after it plot. Whether HUNTER feels morally/personally responsible for HOUND is up to you. The progression would be HOUND becoming more and more human by interacting with HUNTER, while still being pulled by their baser instinct, leading to some serious consequences as others learn of HOUND's existence. Maybe they have to go on the run when a militarized body comes after them, eager to kill or study HOUND? Maybe HUNTER wishes to be more like HOUND and embrace a primal part of themselves they've kept under lock?

โ€” Horror, suspense, and general unease are the main elements of this plot. This is probably the darkest on the list in terms of where it could go and what could happen. All very fun things to plot with >:}
Code By Nano
art by Takato Yamamoto

Last edited:
criminal, mafia, debts, action, power imbalance | closed
cigarette burn tango
โ Off the coast of civility and lawfulness is a man-created island for the criminal underworld to play freely. Starting as a new capital city, it quickly devolved into an infested hive, attracting all sorts of unsavory types. The government lets the city be run by criminal overlords, thriving off the money shuffled to them by the city's leaders to keep officials out of their business. STAR resides in the city, barely scraping by as a fighter and guard for seedy clubs and people, while trying to keep their family afloat. Half of what they make goes to sharp-toothed collectors thanks to a relative's poor financial decisions in the past to keep their family safe. When their half is no longer good enough, STAR requests to be taken to see CAPRICORN, the overlord in control of the western part of the city, and STAR's family debts. CAPRICORN, curious and reluctantly admirable of STAR, offers an escape from their situation: either join CAPRICORN's organization or die. The choice is easy for STAR, but the new company they keep proves to be more challenging than anything they've dealt with before. โž

โ€” The plot would focus on STAR being CAPRICORN's personal protection and last line of defense, as well as guarding their assets. They will work closely together as CAPRICORN aims to take over the city entirely. CAPRICORN holds all the cards and power, but maintaining it is the biggest issue.

โ€” I have a retro modern idea for this setting since I picture it being futuristic with some technological advancements like we have now, but with the culture/aesthetic being that of 1920s to 1930s.

โ€” Most of the world building and plotting will involve the city, its inhabitants, rival gangs, members in CAPRICORN's group, STAR's family's past and CAPRICORN's, etc.
Code By Nano
art by Anthony Cudahy

Last edited:
celebrities, love at first sight, slice of life, modern, drama | closed
white painted camellias
โ DIAMOND is an up-and-coming rockstar. Their band started small, until a lucky night boosted them up into the limelight with record deals, invites to red carpets, and thousands of fans. DIAMOND is the lead vocalist and talented musician, working constantly to create the next big hit. They are confident, bold, and unafraid to cross boundaries and push for innovation. However, they find themselves in a rut, unable to write new music. The dreaded artist block has hit them. Frustrated and needing a break, DIAMOND agrees to attend a fashion line debut to satisfy their agent by honoring a brand deal and to ease their bandmate's worry. That's when PEARL catches their eye. A model, making waves and getting calls left and right to walk for famous clothing lines, and now entering the acting scene, earning just as much acclaim. PEARL notices DIAMOND as well, and with each pass they make up and down the runway, their eyes meet and remain on only each other, instantly captivated. DIAMOND sneaks backstage to meet PEARL, and their connection only grows. PEARL becomes DIAMOND's new muse. However, PEARL finds themselves on a tight leash, unable to pursue their dreams while DIAMOND begins to struggle with what it means to be a celebrity. โž

โ€” For Camellias, the plot follows DIAMOND and PEARL trying to pursue their dreams, while balancing their lucrative lives and relationship. Plenty of family drama for PEARL and strife between DIAMOND and their band depending on who you choose and do with. Again, lots of openings for varying plot ideas and storylines.
Code By Nano
art by era_pippi

Last edited:
enemies to lovers, dubious morality, corruption, mutual obsession | closed
soul theory
โ EXCALIBUR is a hero. They saved the world and defeated a great evil. Respected, adored, and admired are they, but none of it eases the aching emptiness they feel after. The peaceful world they fought to have doesn't inspire what they thought it would. Everyone has moved on with their lives, while EXCALIBUR is stuck in the past, reliving every hardship and pain they experienced during the war. Pretending is easier. They plaster contentedness over themselves and work as a hero does after they experience life-threatening horror โŽฏ sitting around a table with people who prattle on about sales tax and the which roads were to be closed for festivals. Trivial, stupid, boring. The most awful part of it all is how they miss the one person who had understood them better than their companions ever could. BETWIX, the great evil EXCALIBUR slew, haunts their dreams and they swear that they can feel them, just as they had when they were alive. Needing to overcome it, EXCALIBUR follows this feeling, the tug that leads them to a dark place where they come face to face with a weak and starving BETWIX, barely able to stand on their bare feet. When they stumble, EXCALIBUR doesn't hesitate to catch them. โž

โ€” Basically a hero who can't move on and chooses to hide a believed to be dead villain, becoming more and more morally corrupt as their intrinsic connection grows through cohabitation.

โ€” For setting and general world dynamics, I've left it vague so we can come up with it together, and I have some ideas for it that I would love to share if you decide to go with this one! Of course, any you think of are welcomed and encouraged!
Code By Nano
art by plastiboo & sisi_mayaa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back