• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1568857619325.pngthunderbird2.jpg Animikii was flying back from fishing in a new pond he found when he saw and heard the latter part of of what was going on between the group below and knew a fight would happen if he didn't step in. He drove down and let out a ear piercing cry before transforming into his human form into the middle of them. "I don't want to see anyone here fighting with one another, we should be a family united due to our past struggles, not turning on one another over trivial matters. So please calm down and resolve this peacefully."
Interactions: CherWiz CherWiz Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit GingerBread GingerBread

Last edited:
archin
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith location: room?​
archin gave a small smile to Liam "ok sure" he had taken a moment to read through the rules and it didn't seem like it wouldn't be too hard to play rolling the dice and moving his piece forward the arachina didn't actually seem to mind this too much it was actually kinda nice, to just well sit down and do something mind-numbing get one's mind of problems? and avoid thinking about anything too..dark "ok then your turn" he said chipperly

Alron
interaction: SpotBandit SpotBandit GingerBread GingerBread mention: CherWiz CherWiz Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit location: ballroom ----> oak tree (cuz apparently we all going there now XD)​
alron had run into trouble at the worst and best time when he was getting riled up his barking mean some fun should, he waited only for a moment for trouble to run off tracking something with a smile arlon let his form melt away so he was just a small slick black mess so he could follow along form a distance juuuust to see what would happen, since trouble always follow the werewolf. simply following the path of destruction eventually he did lose him buut.. seems like he found everyone else it seemed like nyx was being his usual self... a total asshole Akrita trying to calm down the situation and failing miserably only managing to get nyx's attentions there was also vesper and kythios... but alron wasn't sure where they fitted in to all of this, but it seemed that trouble had led him to some fun sliding his way behind nyx he waited for a chance to "lighten the mood" somewhat.

Kythios
Interaction(s): Akrita ( Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit ), Nyx ( GingerBread GingerBread ), ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ), Animikii ( EldridSmith EldridSmith )
Mention(s): Trouble ( SpotBandit SpotBandit ), Alron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
———————————————

Kythios sat back a moment as Vesper jumped in. She proceeded to try and put Nyx down, and Ky didn’t bother to tell her not to bother with it. He knew that no matter what response Nyx got, as long as it wasn’t what he wanted, Nyx would only become more aggressive. He could only watch as she sound to Nyx, before she flipped around and started speaking to him. Caught off guard by the sudden question, Ky stumbled over his words. “I- uh... I think that sounds c-“

He was cut off Akrita’s positive message. Ky had absolutely no idea how she knew to com here, but he was glad for it to have happened. He smiled as the stem of a flower sliding into his hood. “Akrita...” He was happy she was there. She always knew how to cheer him up. She was by far his favorite member in the house. They way she always knew what to say, and her love of helping others out really appealed to Ky. He just hoped she wouldn’t managed to anger Nyx anymore.

Besides that, something far more of an issue had come up. Though he didn’t let others know about it, he caught the scent of a particular wolf. Trouble must be over with his quiet state, and know he was hiding out away from the group. Kythios immediately knew that if he was hiding, there must be something he wanted to do, and Ky did not want whatever that was to happen. At the same time, he didn’t want the others around him hurt, even Nxy. Slowly, he edged around the tree, while counting his steps, so that he was in clear view of the source of the scent. If Trouble was going to charge at anyone, he would be the first target.

Whatever Akrita had done had made Nyx angry, as evident by the aggressive tone in his voice. Why was he mentioning Sea’an? Washe here, too? But then wouldn’t all the fighting stop? Ky just couldn’t wrap his head around it. Instead, he heard the suctioning of Alron’s slime around the source of Nyx’s voice. Hopefully he wouldn’t step on him. Things just seemed to be getting worse and worse, but could it get even more chaotic?

It seemed to be so as just then, a screech erupted from the skies. Kythios squeezed the sides of his head and ducked down. It felt as though his head was going to explode. It was at times like these when he wished he couldn’t hear as well as he did. Even after Animikii stopped and landed, Ky’s head was still pounding, and couldn’t hear a word that he had said. For a while he sat there, hugging his head, until the pain was bearable again. “Hey,” He said weakly. “Please don’t do that again.”

1568936671212.png Liam quietly finished his turn in a few seconds before saying "Your turn." He didn't know how to act, it had been a year since he spent time with another person and he didn't really know how to start a conversation anymore. But he was really glad that Archin was willing to spend time with him despite being an awkward person to be with.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Trouble
Interactions: Animikii [ EldridSmith EldridSmith ]
Mentions:
Kythios [ CherWiz CherWiz ], Nyx [ GingerBread GingerBread ] , Akrita [ Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit ]

------------------

As the altercation before him continued, he could only wait patiently in the bushes with a shit-eating grin spread across his face. As hard as it was, he refrained from wagging his tail whilst in the dark brush as to avoid being heard, even though he was certain at least someone had caught onto his presence already- they were monsters with supernatural abilities and senses after all. Luckily for him the issue at hand was more immediately imposing than a wolf waiting to seize on an opportunity in a bush, so whoever would've heard him likely would've quickly disregarded him. Kythios had nudged himself towards the bush where the werewolf was stationed, but that wouldn't stop him from likely charging straight towards Nyx. Then again, taking chunks out of anyone was fun. An opportunity that might not even happen however, given how irritatingly passive Kythios was being. Not now at least. Later, surely. But then again, later was a century away. Trouble lived in the moment, so he prayed to whatever unholy god there was out there for a fight to start up, just so he could use up his stored energy. He could see it now; Nyx and Kythios getting into a brawl, he dashes out the bush and joins in on the fray, taking chunks out of either one that happened to be in his jaw's way- wether they be innocent or not, he craved a rush of adrenaline. And, quite certainly, a fight would provide that. Perhaps he'd feel a tad guilty if Akrita somehow got dragged into the brawl and gnawed on, but it'd be her fault for involving herself in such circumstances in the first place. It'd teach her a lesson. She should value that. After all, everybody knew that Nyx, whenever he felt like getting up to mischief, could not be persuaded to do otherwise. It was a sentiment that despite Trouble's hatred towards the man, he could relate to and appreciate. Perhaps it was one of the few things Trouble could see in Nyx that he could see in himself.

Though not shortly later after the argument started, they were all treated to a discerning screen that pierced the skies. A call to action from a new contender. A skull-splitting pain immediately shot through Trouble's head as he pressed his face into the floor, folded his ears and pressed his paws onto them as hard as he could to stop the sharp ringing in his ears, with poor Kythios before him suffering the same headache. No doubt that irritating screech came from no other than the painfully noble Animikii, whom of which Trouble felt he most despised. And, despite the sharp, stinging throbs of pain and ringing from his ears, he could hear what the blue pigeon had to say. But, before that, Trouble's immediate response to his eardrums almost rupturing was a loud groan followed by a curse, before his body forcibly changed into his most human form, save for the fact that Trouble's wolf ears were still present on his head and not leaving at all. Head stuck out the bush as his face was scrunched up in agony, his fangs that clamped down on one another put on full display.

After a moment he managed to regain himself, though the throbbing pain that he was experiencing in his ears accompanied by still relatively loud ringing was still present. He glanced up at Animikii with pure rage, who was stood proudly before everyone, preaching how they shouldn't fight one another and find peace in the fact that they're all, in a sense, the same. However instead honouring the integrity of such teachings, it just fuelled a sudden rage that found itself seeded in Trouble- perhaps after the chicken squawked at them all.

"Hey fuckstick," Hissed Trouble, sounding just as angry as he looked. "you don't need to shriek at everyone to get their attention like a snowflake." It took him a moment to get to his feet, clearly disorientated by that shrill cry Ani had treated everyone.

archin
archin gave a nod to Liam the atmosphere was... awkward to say the least, it seemed neither of them where exactly the best at social interactions, one of archins legs tapped the floor but he was having a good time so, he couldn't complain much "so? umm.." he tried to think of how to make some form of small talk... weather? how is your day going... yeah that one "how has your day been?" he asked somewhat hesitantly, kinda unsure if that was the right thing to do as he took his next turn in the game

1569007048843.png How had his day been going? He hadn't been asked that question in a long time and quite frankly he wasn't sure how to respond, It was just another depressing day but currently he was having fun with Archin so it was better than normal. "Alright... you?" He managed to squeeze out, he wasn't entirely honest but he was at a loss for what else to say. His mind wandered again as he remembered stories about knights saving the princess, but now he wondered why there weren't stories about female knights and warriers saving princes? He wanted someone like that to swoop in and make everything better. He shook his head as he was starting to hope again, a dangerous thing to do as it often lead to disappointment.

archin
“Oh... ok... well I’m going ok aside form getting woken up... kinda still getting used to this whole place.. way to much new stuff, gets to you sometimes you know?” Archin rambled on a little kinda not thinking about what he was saying. Just being honest with the lamia after all there was no reason to lie what would that gain him? Nothing that’s what. He did however notice Liam acting a little strange. “You ok there?” He asked somewhat inquisitively

1569021965924.png "Y-Yeah.." he answers before lying "I-I'm fine..." He didn't want to scare off the only person who's taken the time to stay with him so far. He shrank back into the blankets only leaving his arms, head, and a small part of his chest sticking out. He attempted to try and ask a few different questions each breaking off after the first one leaving his face red from embarrassment.

Sophia Mermaidington
The Leg Shifting Mermaid

As mister giantington pointed towards the woods, Sophia's eyes lit up with glee "Oh boy the woods! Of course, all the best rocks come from there, it’s like their home away from home you know!" She joyfully exclaimed as her jog turned more into a skip. "Did you know the first person to ever go into the woods had legs for arms? What a magnificent creature he was. I wish I could have met him. Sadly, he died. Apparently, it hard to live alone without hands or feets." She continued, glad she could share some important history with her new giant buddy. However, her ramblings meant her pace grew slower and slower. But lucky for her, Thony was doing the same. As the two ventured into the forest, Sophia made sure to stay behind the giant as he made a wonderful path which would lead straight to the soon to be most leggiest of rocks.

As Thony didn't really give Sophia directions on how to help the rock finding course, she stuck with him as he clearly knew what he was doing. The ease of which he would lift stuff up and move heavy trunks was quite impressive, making the blue mermaid think Maybe arms ARE cool? But after such sinful thoughts she would find her gaze drift towards the creatures’ legs, sturdily keeping the rest of the giant’s body in place, and oh boy were they doing a good job. Any who, Sophia whacked her cheeks after filled with encouragement by such a beautiful sight "Don't worry Thony! I'll look too! I might not be as strong, but I can sure hunt when I have too!" she spoke while saluting her pal before clawing at the ground wildly. And not before long she found a very cute petite pebble, which made her burst out "This has to be the cutest rock ever! Will this do?" She yelled before making the very short run to Aznethon. The mermaid smiled and giggled as she awaited a answer.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Last edited:
Aznethon
1st half interactions: Sophia ( metalcity metalcity )
2nd half: Nyx ( GingerBread GingerBread )
Mentions: Animikii ( EldridSmith EldridSmith ) Akrita ( Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit ) Trouble ( SpotBandit SpotBandit ) and Others.

Aznethon found the mermaid's obsession about legs eerie, why did she like legs so much? Sure, mermaids were mostly sea-faring creatures the concept of legs might be new, exciting and interesting but they couldn't possibly be that important. The mermaid's fixation did help Aznethon in how he wanted to shape the statue without having to ask her a question which skipped the annoying part about speaking. The giant kept searching. He heard the mermaid say she was going to help, all the luck to her. This time, the giant dug up the ground, a tree had laid claim to, tangled within the roots was nestled a very pristine stone, large enough to bear a full figure too.

Then Sophia requested him to inspect a candidate, perhaps she found a good one... Doubtful. The white mammoth turned around, made a short stroll to the mermaid and knelt down. At first, Aznethon wanted to burst out laughing but that might rupture her eardrums so he treated the situation seriously... Or he tried to because that pebble was terribly poor, trash, pathetic, inferior, weak, can't be sculpted too much, could break easily and it would also be hard for someone of Aznethon's size to effectively work on but that could be a worthy challenge for his skills as a sculptor. He gave the pebble a thumbs up then handed the mermaid the rock he found. In order to not make her think that her efforts were wasted, Aznethon lifted up two of his fingers to show that both candidates will be accepted and used.

----------------------------------------------

The sound of a thunderous cry of a bird alerted Aznethon. In fact, the chattering noise of people speaking also piqued the giant's curiosity, so he turned his head towards the noise. Once again utilizing the third eye, Aznethon was able to view the events transpiring. Some people seemed disoriented like Trouble the walking-talking hemorrhoid is pissed off? Tsk tsk, poor thing Aznethon sarcastically thought. Then as he kept turning his head to see what's happening, an angering sight engulfed the lens of the third eye. Nyx is attempting to injure Akrita, appears to be that his intention was to snap her wing. This mildly infuriated the stoic monster. A small, pitiful creature like Akrita would usually earn his distaste but to Aznethon's surprise he found the little moth quite endearing so to see her in danger disturbed the normally collected colossus. All three of the giant's orbs shifted from their natural yellow to a merigold orange color. Aznethon rose from his kneeling.

Every single muscle tightened in preparation for action. The 8 foot 2 inches giant began to walk forward, quickly. Every step, his armored feet dug deeper in the ground, tree branches parted in his wake. The giant's fingers twitched. As he entered the open area where the tree was, Aznethon's body language emanated a subtle aura of maliciousness. He cracked his neck then again sped up his walking towards the dhampir. When Nyx got within arms reach of Aznethon, he gripped the arm that held the moth with his right, then wrapped his left around the top of the dhampir's head. The behemoth's grip around the dhampir's arm turned into a bear-trap, he could compress it to paste if he so wished. To crush the vermin's skull would also be too easy for Aznethon, the image of an egg being crushed by a sledgehammer is a good analogue. But that would mean Nyx would get off easy, that wasn't something he deserved. So the next best thing was making it feel like the dhampir's head is in a hydraulic compressor by incrementally increasing the pressure exerted on the skull.

In truth, there is a certain perverted joy that Aznethon felt as he tortured the young Nyx, the question of whether this was truly about Akrita potentially getting hurt or was it about satisfying the bloodlust in him that he himself suppressed under Rose's tutelage, troubled the stoic creature. The interesting fact about this whole ordeal is how similar young Aznethon is to Nyx, the good ol' days when his family was still alive, the times when they met another roaming family of giants and how he tormented his peers. That past is behind him now but there was still a familiar fondness to it.

Back to reality, everybody could clearly see the ultimatum Aznethon was presenting to Nyx however he slighty loosened his grip.

Last edited:
.:Cerbaileshy of Deep Grounds:.
Interactions: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Mistborn Mistborn

Leshi seemed slightly taken aback at the idea of Rose knowing she was being followed. Then again.. What did she expect? She wasn't exactly in the best situation for traveling quietly. She coughed out, reverting back to her smaller form. In front of the pair stood, once again, the small, chubby, half-cow-looking girl. Leshi smiled, "Sorry about that! The rude introduction." Her dark tone completely betrayed her bright smile, as if one person was speaking while the other took the form. "My name is Cerbaileshy. I am so, so sorry that it must be this way, but could you help me?" She repeated, obviously not having gotten the footing of basic social mannerisms. "I am hurt! So, so very injured. I am tired. I have been wandering for so long. Wandering so long, yes. I am hungry, and knowing where you reside may not be good for you! I see you have many monster children here, so allow me to say that I will absolutely fit right in." Her eyes shifted around as she leaned in, "I can give you precious materials, Mizzus! Yes, inside of me. They are inside of me. Take them for your usage, please! Just provide me protection, do not let me die. Yes, please." Leshi smiled, pointing to her chest in reference to said materials. She then took notice of the skeletal figure standing on close watch. Her eyes flashed yellow for a moment, "How fun! You smell so delicious... I'm so hungry! Be careful, I may breakthrough you and eat your innards!" Though her voice remained, her face now held a deep, dark scowl. "Are you protecting her? There's no need! I plan to... Shed, yes, shed my demonic ways."

ddg89h2-b7f2e09a-38f3-48fa-863c-c1a2c889f52d.png

dcbgyw8-2eb3950a-e63e-48ab-b5d7-3db4bba1760f.gif
Anatole roused from his mid-afternoon nap. The child closed his eyes for a moment. His revelry for the warmth and comfort of his downy bed shattered at an all-important realization. Anatole had slept through dinner; he was starving! The petite boy tumbled out of his rickety bed, trailing his sheets after him as he sprinted for the attic door. As Anatole reached out for the latch of the loft, his breath caught in the hot, musty, air. It was heinously quite…

Excitement surged through him at the prospect of a kitchen free of eldritch high schoolers.

Anatole yanked open the latch to unfold the attic stairs so quickly that he strained his wrist, the pain barely registering as he bolted down the ramshackle stairway, crying out as his socks slipped on the slick surface. The pasty boy ran down the hall with his arms outstretched, tilting his shoulders to mimic the wings of a biplane, his fingers brushing the old wallpaper of Mama Rose’s home. His home. Anatole tried to push the thought out of his head as he entered the convivial kitchen. A rush of aromatic smells leaped from every nook and cranny, overwhelming the ward’s senses. What would he eat first? The child slid across the smooth floor, reaching up to a counter and hoisting himself upon it. He placed both hands on the lid of a ceramic jar, peering inside the boy was greeted by a strange white substance. Anatole licked his index finger and used the tacky surface to collect some of the unknown powder, accidentally ingesting bone meal. His eyebrows knit together at the strange texture and taste.

archin
"oh ok? umm...you don't really seem so," archin said more or less offhandedly only to laugh as Liam sunk into the blankets in a way that made him look silly and adorable at the same time the arachina practically grinning from ear to ear, it wasn't a cruel laugh by any means archin really though he was simpling doing that intentionally. Liam did attempt to make some small talk but.. failed miserably archin noticing the lamias face going red, that to archin normal ment you would pass out form blood rushing to your head so it was about time to eat, or someone was embarrassed the latter seemed right."yeah its ok, talking is hard sometimes right?... well its harder when who yours trying to talk to is hanging upside down and wrapped up.." archin said realizing how awkward that was to say "umm.. i didn't mean that... well nevermind" he said exhaling deeply his legs tapping the floor nervously hoping he didn't scare Liam too much...

UOFMs11.jpg
Akrita​

There was simply too much for her brain to process. Akrita took a short breath, her mind tugging at the little semblance of a memory she had of the past few minutes. Initially, there had just been four of them: Ves, Ky, Nyx, and herself. Concerned that a fight would break out, she attempted to quell the situation, shoving a flower into Nyx's mouth while placing the other two on parts of Ky's and Ves' body where she thought it would look the cutest. She could vividly remember hearing the sound of an angered Nyx as he grabbed her shoulder and pinned her against the oak tree, causing her to wince slightly due to him pinching her wing against her hardened body. Per Nyx fashion, he hurled a few badly phrased insults that, admittedly, she thought could have been better worded. A drop in quality from the usual rude remarks that left the kid's mouth, maybe it had been his delivery that had been off. She didn't know. The moth wasn't an expert at the art of insults nor did she have a mastery over the English language, but if calling her trash was the best the boy could come up with, he was really running out of ideas. Akrita continued to smile, keeping that bit of criticism to herself seeing as it would probably antagonize the young dhampir, and the last thing she needed was the easily excited Nyx to start throwing punches. Nyx took his taunting a step further as he dug into cardigan pocket and pulled out the woodland mouse that was now cowering in his pale hand. Akrita heart clenched as its squeals grew higher the tighter the boy squeezed, yet the smile did not leave her face. Regardless of her true feelings, Akrita couldn't do anything but smile, because smiling was her one solution to solving everything. No matter what was happening, she knew if she just grinned and bear through it then everything would turn out fine in the end. It would take awhile, but she was sure that it'd be okay. It always was.

Opening her mouth to speak, the sudden screech from above caused her head to pound, her acute sense of hearing being over run by the high frequency of the sound. Soon, the screech was given form, a familiar large avian that had shifted into a tall white haired young man she had come to know as Animikkii. If Nyx hadn't been holding her, she was sure that she'd be wriggling on the ground, his screech still resounding in her ear holes. Her vision began to blur slightly as the new arrival began to say something, though she could hear none of it. Akrita stood in silence as other members of her family began joining them one by one. After a few minutes, she regained her sense of reason along with her balance, something small struggling to enter her pocket. Glancing downward, she had seen the mouse that was in Nyx's hand only minutes before now back where he had originally taken him from, the creature curling up into a ball. Wait, how did it get back in there? Adjusting her vision, she turned to see an enraged Aznethon with his arms wrapped around Nyx's body. Oh no. Akrita was pulled away from her thoughts and back into reality, as if she was getting over a hangover. Scanning the area, she could see that tensions were high, people she thought were elsewhere were now apart of what she had originally presumed to be a problem amongst the four of them. Black irises locked on to an annoyed Trouble who had his attention on Animikkii, the wolf looking less than excited to see the shapeshifting bird. Ves and Ky remained where they were, Ky holding his head in response to the white haired man's earlier performance. Akrita felt a sigh rising up from within, but managed to push it down, maintaining the smile that had always accompanied her in situation like these. Though she'd never have to deal with something on this large of a scale.

Massaging her wing that was now free from Nyx's grasp, she took a deep breath, motioning Ky to cover his ears while she held her own before yelling at the people around her.

"Everyone, please calm down. There's no need for any fighting!" she hollered as loud as she possibly could, her voice echoing throughout the forest. Once she had gotten everyone's attention, she did what she did best, and went about remedying the situation the best that she possible could starting with Animikki and Trouble.

"Animikki, I'm sure you were trying to calm the situation, but you have to think about the way you approach it. A lot of us monsters here have an acute sense of hearing, and you're screech from earlier can do a bit of damage if you don't keep it in check." she stated, pointing to her own ear holes. "If I'm being honest, you really did quite a number on me and I'm sure the same could be said about Ky and Trouble over there." she pointed before focusing on the annoyed wolf.

"Speaking of Trouble, I know you might be upset about his screeching, but I'm sure it came from a good place so please don't be too mad. Tell ya what, you can make whatever mess you want in the house and I won't say anything about it for three days. Stay out of my room though." she exclaimed, knowing the wolf would do and think however he pleased regardless of her thoughts. Well, even if it didn't work, it was still worth a try. With that being said, she turned her attention on the more pressing matter, Aznethon and Nyx who were still in the same position as she'd left them. Flapping her wings, she rose a few feet off the floor, wanting to gain more height to look the giant in the face. Quickly, she flew towards the hunkering tower of flesh and grabbed his face, her body moving in the direction she pulled knowing full well she couldn't turn his head towards her.

"Azenthon, calm down buddy. No need to get all mad at him, okay." she said in a calming manner. " Nyx was just being Nyx is all, so take a deep breath and let the dude go, alright," she stated, her eyes staring deep into his own. Akrita knew how the man could be sometimes when he was angry, so she hoped he was still rational enough to listen to reason.

"Now easy, just let him go and we can talk this out. I promise." she coed, glancing down at Nyx who she swore she'd give the worst scolding to, regardless if he cared to hear it or not. Geez, and all of this drama because of a flower? Nyx really needs to grow up a bit. she thought to herself as she continued asking Aznethon to free him. Even if he was a jerk, he still didn't deserve to be crushed by a giant.

The Situation

mood:
nani
interactions:
Nyx ( GingerBread GingerBread ),
Trouble ( SpotBandit SpotBandit )
Aznethon ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Animikki ( EldridSmith EldridSmith ))
mentions:
Ves ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ),
Ky ( CherWiz CherWiz ),
Alron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Sophia Mermaidington
The Leg Shifting Mermaid

The girl’s eyes grew bigger at how exquisite the rock Thony choose was "Oh my! Two awesome rocks! So many possibilities! You could make a cool hat with the pebble!" She spoke with much delight; however, she grew quieter as she pondered on what else this little pebble could be turned into. She pondered so hard she completely missed the cries which caught her pal’s attention. However, what did catch her attention however was Aznethon's sudden movement. Being snapped out of her imagination, Sophia turned her head to where Thony was while saying "Hey, where you go-" she stopped as she realised, he already made quite the distance. Jumping up Sophia attempted to sprint after him, only fell over. Getting up she carefully rushed after her bud, wondering what in Poseidon’s name could have made him leave so quickly.

As she went through the clearing Aznethon made, she could start to make out the events in front of her. Sophia saw many of her somewhat pals, there was Ani and Aki and Trouble oh my! Lastly there was Nyx, who appeared to have angered the crowd. Classic Nyx shenanigans. At first Sophia thought that Thony was just giving his pal Nyx a weird bear hug where you hold their arm and head, but then she realised that probably wasn't the case. "Oh gee-whiz guys, what the flip flop is going on?" She nervously asked, panting from the short run and slightly light headed from the sight of violence. Now she knew the situation was absurd and that she stood no chance helping at all, but the thought of doing nothing to help made her feel even weaker, and even though everyone else probably tried to defuse the situation she thought maybe white knighting would be fun and helpful; she might even get some cool white armour with some nifty leg padding.

So, with her thoughts of greatness, she attempted to jump up and grab onto Aznethon's arm, which failed horribly because he is a literal giant. But she wouldn't give up! "Thony! We don't know the whole situation here! We were rock collecting! What if Nyx was just being a goof? You know?" She panted out, still tired. If anyone could stop Aznethon, it was his bestest pal in the whole world, Sophia.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit EldridSmith EldridSmith SpotBandit SpotBandit GingerBread GingerBread

Alron
interaction: SpotBandit SpotBandit GingerBread GingerBread CherWiz CherWiz Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit location: oak tree​
So much had happened in the short time alron was there he was going to try and stop thing but... seems like the giant and Akita had already done so, everything would be ok right? any playfulness was drained form the slime due to everything happening at the moment, alron slowly rose up his body taking on his humanoid form once again as he scratched the back of his head. "soo... that was...well something right everybody we should all be good now? no fighting no biting no one getting eaten... why did i say that? umm look we should all the fine" he said awkward looking around then morphing himself down into flower... to avoid any more issues.. but he was blatantly obvious having become a large sunflower.

Kythios
Interaction(s): Vesper ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ), Nyx ( GingerBread GingerBread ), Akrita ( Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit ), Trouble ( SpotBandit SpotBandit ), Alron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ), Animikii ( EldridSmith EldridSmith ), Aznethon ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ), Sophia ( metalcity metalcity )
Mention(s): None
———————————————

Kythios continued to sit on the ground, cradling his head. At this point, too much was going on and as a result, he was completely disoriented. He had no clue where he was exactly and thus would need someone to guide him back. He heard Trouble yelling at Animikii with his colorful language, but everything sounded like his was deep underwater. None of his other senses were really useful in this situation either. It would wouldn’t be of any help if he just got up and tried to sniff, touch, or even taste the others. It would probably do more harm anyways.

All he could do was wait. When his hearing started to improve, Ky could hear rapid stomping coming towards them. Was someone charging? It was likely so, but he couldn’t tell. Akrita also began to shout, again hurting Ky’s ears, though not as powerful as Animikii’s screech, Akrita’s shout was enough to spear through his head. He tucked his head between his knees, trying to block out the noise.

It was no use though. Next, he could hear Sophia’s voice shouting at Aznethon. Since when were they here? He couldn’t take a moment to think with his mind a jumbled mess. Finally, he heard barely heard a quieter voice, Alron’s, suggesting everything was alright. Slowly, Ky staggered onto his feet. Dragging one foot at a time, he wobbled towards Alron’s voice. “It’s... over? That’s go... good.” He mustered the strength he had to smile. “Is anyone feeling like, like everything is spinning?” He swayed as he spoke, before collapsing onto the ground, unconscious.

1569184725618.pngLiam nodded at Archin's comment before he heard the rest of it. He didn't fear the spider due to snakes often being their predators and it wasn't natural to do fear one; but his comment was rather unnerving. He instinctively coiled up in the the blankets preparing to strike before realizing where he was. He relaxed and went back to his comfortable position and finished up that round of the game. "W-want to play something else or another round?"

Trouble
Interactions: Akrita [ Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit ] , Kythios [ CherWiz CherWiz ]
Mentions:
Animikii [ EldridSmith EldridSmith ], Aznethon [ Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ] , Rose [ Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai ], Nyx [ GingerBread GingerBread ]

------------------

The situation at hand was becoming less of a fight and more of a sort of negotiation- something less than thrilling for Trouble, and likely Nyx-- whom of which was clasped in Aznethon's iron-strong grip. Buzzkills, Trouble reckoned. All three of them. Animikii, Akrita and Aznethon were, by far, the most painfully boring people the wolf knew. The triple A-holes. Animikii was too noble and proud to stand, Aznethon was painfully blunt and bland, and Akrita was simply too pacifist and joyous to the point it got painful to listen to; the fact becoming literal as her cry for everyone to stop caused that faint, agonising ringing in Trouble's ears to return to him in full force, causing him to wince in pain and furrow his eyebrows, and his hands to clamp back down on his near deaf ears in an attempt to make the pain stop. His sharpened teeth grit alongside one another and he inhaled through them sharply. The wolf was so tempted to just burry his head in the dirt like an ostrich, but unfortunately for him that wasn't possible. At this rate he felt as if he was going to lose his hearing by the time he reached 20- maybe less if everyone continued to shriek like banshees.

Trouble groaned at the loud, tone-deaf strident noise that'd happily implanted itself back in his head. This time around however, he didn't have the energy to open his eyes to glare at Akrita. A small part of him just felt that keeping his eyes closed would somehow result in everyone surrounding him simply disappearing. That was a nice thought.
"Jesus christ, just zip your lips.." he grunted quietly, his hands now gently massaging his poor ears- perhaps a desperate attempt to get rid of the pain despite it being inside of his ear rather than an external issue. Perhaps if he one day could achieve a fully human form, he'd be able to handle such high pitched noises. Until then though, he'd have to simply bear having his sensitive lugs. A blessing and a curse, they were.

After a while, he staggered to his feet. His legs felt as if the ground below him was trembling- or perhaps that was simply his legs trembling. A quick moment to regain himself passed, before he stood up straight and opened his eyes. Finally, he could probably observe the shit-show of a gathering this to-be fight had become. It was sad, really. Trouble was sure he would've been praised if he'd taken a few chunks out of Nyx if the fight happened- perhaps a few puncture wounds in Akrita or Kythios could be dismissed, given his main target would've been the vampire himself.
Though what happened shortly after Trouble got up seemed almost comedic. As soon as he'd corrected his positioning, Kythios straight up passed out onto the floor. A nice 'thump' could be heard when he hit the floor. Trouble managed to stifle a snicker. Disregarding that Akrita was lecturing him, he simply walked up besides Kythios' body and squatted down, observing him. Damn, thought Trouble. Such sensitive hearing that it caused him to pass out? Unbelievable. And pretty weak, actually. Perhaps it'd be a good idea to take Kythios to his room to disassociate from this argument so he didn't have to be lectured- and perhaps to avoid repercussions if Rose somehow magically manifested herself into the midst of the group. Regardless of the motives behind what was encouraging Trouble to be somewhat helpful, it was relatively nice of him to even contemplate lending a hand.

He slid his hands underneath the unconscious Kythios and stood upright, lugging the boy with him over his shoulder.
"I'll go put him to bed before any of you start shrieking in his ears again." Trouble remarked, before turning his back to the group and casually strolling off back to the house, Kythios dangling behind him.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
51c178fc91d422a73f3b6623c78eff97.gif
Name: Mama Rose I Interacting: Mistborn Mistborn okmelonn okmelonn I Mentioned: I Located: The Leech Pond
Mama Rose was never surprised when someone asked for her help. That was what she had the house for after all. She smiled at Leshy, setting her hand on Sea'an's shoulder, letting him know he could calm down a bit, but still to stay ready. She had paid close attention to the original form of the demon, being very happy that they had a smaller form. "Cerbaileshy, you say? hmmm..." That sounded familiar somehow. Oh well! She would find out later.
"If you are injured, I would gladly help you! Even help you shed your demon ways." As she spoke to Leshy, she had turned back and started gathering the strange mushrooms, using her apron as a holder. "I could also always use more materials...Sea'an, could you please gather some leeches?" Rose was not sure if she could fully trust the demon but she didn't want Sea' an to be attacked. So with the snap of her fingers the buckets appeared in front of them. Without taking her eyes off of Leshy, she dumped the mushrooms into one of the buckets. "Where is it that you seem to be injured?"

Code by @AgWordSmith

archin
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith location: room? (Everyone else’s outside and where just here playing board games love it)​
Archin cringed somewhat when he say Liam coiling up it seemed that his accidental comment was unnerving “sorry about that... forgot..things are a little different round here” there game eventually did come to a conclusion and now came a difficult decision try a different game... or play again? Archin’s multiple sets of eyes darted around in different direction “Umm.. hmm well... I not sure...” Archin said grabbing a few more games, chess, checkers, guess who. “How about one of these? They seem like fun?” He said with a awkward smile.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
6d85fe66af18a48184daa0e5bae147ed.jpg
Name Pluto! I Interacting: Foxu Foxu I Mentioned: I Located: The Kitchen
Mama Rose was finally out of the house! Others were either in their rooms or out in the woods, who fucking knows or cared? Pluto was hungry and he was able to make something he had been craving for a while; frog legs! He was never able to eat any delicious frogs when Mama Rose was around. She seemed to love frogs, even felt bad about having to use some in potions or rituals. But they were one of Pluto's favorite. So he had to always hide away when he wanted to stick some frogs in anything edible.
Stewed
Barbequed
Fried
Raw
Pluto didn't care how they were fixed, he loved them all the best. Today he and the snakes had decided on making mac and cheese that was also grilled cheese that has some frog in it. It was perfect! A pot of boiling water was already on the burner in the kitchen. He just needed to get some frogs from one of the ponds more behind the house and make his way back before someone fucked with his things. He rushed though the kitchen doors and noticed that there was in fact, someone in the kitchen. But they weren't fucking with his stuff, they were...
'What's the little dude doing in the bone jar?' Jason watched Anatole from his spot on Pluto's shoulder.
'Who cares. When do we eat? It's been like....atleast a half an hour since we last had dinner! Let's gooooo!'
Pluto just walked over to his pot and set his bucket of frogs onto the counter.
"Hey Anatole, what are you doing over there?" Pluto asked as he poured a whole box of macaroni into the big pot. "If you are hungry, you can have some of the mac and cheese I'm making."
'Disgusting. I don't know why Rose insists on letting a sacrifice walk freely around the house.'
Code by @AgWordSmith

Nyx

Interacting
Akrita ( Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit ) Trouble ( SpotBandit SpotBandit ), Aznethon ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian )
Animikki ( EldridSmith EldridSmith ), Ves ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ), Ky ( CherWiz CherWiz ), and Alron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )​

The last thing Nyx expected to happen was for the new bird brain to come down and screech at him. And to make matters worse he decided to preempt it with a shrill cry. Nyx loosened his grip on Akrita as his hands instinctively went to his temple. Upon hearing Trouble come out of the tree line and throw his two cents in, Nyx spoke up. "Jesus fucking christ. I agree with the bitch for-" Before he could finish his sentence, he found himself being restrained. One hand restraining his arm, and the other crushing his head. Making the splitting pain in his head about the same inside and out. Nyx was not happy to say the least. All he had done was mock Ky's scribbles, and suddenly everyone had come out of the woodwork to try and be the big damn heroes.

"For fucks sake." Nyx muttered under his breath. Akrita was now next in line trying to take the moral high ground. "I come out here for a nice walk. And then" He reached down to grab his dagger with his free hand; Nyx always carried the dagger with him, even though he hardly used it. He still made some threats with it. "All of you fucking idiots, come out here and try to be the big damn hero" With a burst of speed, Nyx pulled himself out of Azenthon's grasp. With one swift movement, Nyx then severed Azenthon's arm at the elbow. Once he'd cut off the giants arm, he turned his attention to everyone else around. "Bird brain, you come down here and screech and say 'Oh please don't fight, it hurts my feelings' But if you'd spent a second to look at the situation instead of just screaming, you'd notice that there wasn't even a fucking fight going on." He then turned to the moth girl, who was trying to play peacekeeper as well. But doing it in a way better way than the bird did. "You're not much better 'Oh everyone can get along, I just know it.' Here's a tip, you're all fucking idiots. Obviously you all think so little of each other, since it was one rescue mission after another with you lot." He pointed towards Kythos who trouble was carrying off. "Do you really think that blind fucker, gives a shit if I make fun of his scribbles. And if he does, do you really think he can't say it himself"

Nyx quickly wiped his dagger down and placed it back into its sheath. "And if you all want to try to take me on, go a-fucking-head. I'll happily wipe the floor with all of you. But don't try to pretend that none of this is your fault. The only reason this situation got this far" Nyx pointed behind him to Azenthon, who was missing a large part of his arm. "Is because of all of you fuckers. Each one of you decided that this situation needed your input, making it quickly worse and worse"

alron form once again fell apart morphing back into his normal child-like form once nyx had finished berating everyone... and... he was right... things just continued to escalate as everyone tried to get there two cents in.. frowning greatly as he looked around once again "umm... so..yeah.. nyx... is... kinda...right? isn't he? this was a complete...mess, all over.. umm so scribbles? right" he said this looking at nyx "I suppose where all to blame... at this point..." once he had finished he once again turned into a flower... to hid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back