• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern They're All That (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is an idea loosely based on a couple movies, She’s All That and He’s All That. For those who have never watched either, the basis of either is a case of the popular one taking on the monumental task of turning the other into something like Prom Royalty - usually as a challenge like a bet. I am going a step further and adding in some ideas from Carrie.

So basically we have Carrie Meets He’s All That. (I plan to run the male character.) In short, BOTH of our main characters will be either social outcasts or socially invisible.

Your Character
Loosely based on Carrie, but I am looking for something original. But in short, reclusive, unrealized beauty. Carrie was so reclusive that she never even registered on bully meters until she freaked in the locker room that first time.

My Character
He’s going to be new to the school. I haven’t really thought him through yet. He may be another social misfit.

Setting
I am thinking of someplace a little remote - like Montana. Ranch country. Small town. (Smallville-like size.) High school, middle of Junior year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back