• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They can't keep me away from you

He made a face at that and shook his head "I'd rather you didn't call me that." He mumbled and took them both to the car, holding Daniel while she got in then passed him back over to her and got in, driving them home to their apartment, "When are your other siblings meant to be getting into town?" He asked her quietly

He nodded some and smiled over at her, "Alright, I gotta be in the bar tonight but I'll try to be home early enough." He murmured to her quietly

He smiled and parked by their block, helping her out and taking her inside to their apartment, setting their bags down in their room then took his jacket up and rolled his shirtsleeves up, going to take a nap before work.

Daniel stared up at her and gurgled, reaching up and trying to grab at her fingers but he wasn't quite in control of his body yet, at the very least aware that the woman in front of him was his source of food and very important to him

Danny smiles at him and puts her hand down so he could get her finger. She kisses his forehead and smiles. “I love you so much baby.”

Sebastian got up in time to get dressed and grab a bite to ea before he needed to get to work, smiling seeing Daniel was asleep in his crib while Danny was asleep on the couch so he tucked her in with a blanket and kissed both their heads before making his way to the bar

Danny sleeps for another hour before Daniel wakes her up. She gets up groggyly and heads over to him, picking him up and sitting on the couch to feed him. She smiles and kisses his head softly.

Sebastian was in the best mood he’d been in for ages when he was at the bar pouring every drink with a smile and chatted with a lot of the customers while he was out front then went to the back to do accounts and work out where frank had gotten up to.

Danny smiles and kisses Daniels head softly and walks around the apartment with him. She hums softly to the little boy and caresses his cheek.

He never came home tha night in the end though and by the morning he still wasn’t there and Daniel had been getting super fussy for the past several hours seeming to pick up on his moms worried behaviour. At ten am when Sebastian still wasn’t back he woke up and started crying again because he was hungry.

Danny picks up Daniel gently and rocks him. “It’s okay sweetie.” She murmurs and starts feeding him while she paces. She couldn’t believe he wasn’t home and she was scared. She could t lose him too. She just couldn’t.

One of the dancers from the bar knocked on the door repeatedly looking around her and kept knocking until she answered. “Danny oh thank god you’re okay!” She called quickly and stepped in hugging her tightly.

Danny frowns and looks at her. “What are you taking about?” She asks and pulls away. “Where Sebastian?” She asks and starts to feel her stomach then to knots. “Oh god what happened?!” She asks frantically.

She shook her head and guided her to sit down. “Alex’s guys still have the cops on their payroll. They spilled the beans on the bar. Cops filled the whole place and they dragged Sebastian out in cuffs.” She whimpered. “Everyone scattered.” She told her.

Danny gasps and quickly gets up. She goes into the bedroom and gets dressed. She grabs Daniel and her purse. “I gotta get down there.” She murmurs.

“Oh my god are you kidding me?! That’s the worst idea!” She told her and stopped her from leaving. “Danny you can’t go down there they’ll kill you and the baby!” She pointed out.

Danny shakes and whimpers. “I can’t just leave him there!” She snaps and sinks down into a chair, holding her son close. “I can’t lose him too.” She whimpers and stops sobbing.

“Look a couple guys that went with me are gonna work to get him outta there okay? We aren’t even sure if they know the connection between you two.” She tried to reassure her

Danny holds Daniel closer and cries. She had already lost her brother and the thought of losing Sebastian next killed her. She wouldn’t be able to do it.

Sebastian slumped forward as they finished beating the hell outta him for the third time since they’d taken him into custody. All he’d asked for was to call someone and they’d come in and bashed him around again. He spat out blood onto the floor and tried to prop himself up against the bars in a corner to catch his breath. All he could think about though was Danny and their son. Charges were that he was running an illegal bar. The cops who arrested him had been customers there for months but money talks and Alex’s men were still paying them big bucks until the money ran out

Danny lays Daniel down in the crib and bites her lip softly. She needed to get Sebastian out of there soon. She sniffles and paces the room. “When are you gonna know if they can get him out?” She asks and wraps her arms stung herself tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back