• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They can't keep me away from you

Her Mom was stood there looking worried and saw her open the door, throwing her arms around her daughter and hugging her tight, "Oh Danny sweetheart you're okay!" She murmured.

She frowned and looked at her, "I had to know if you were still alive, I hired a private investigator sweetheart I'm so sorry... The mafia is being dismantled, they've killed your father and then I heard that they'd killed sebastian and I had to make sure that you were okay and your little boy." She told her hurriedly, "It's just you and me left sweetheart, out of our family." She mumbled

Danny frowns and hugs her mother tightly. She buries her face in her shoulder and starts crying. She had lost everyone that mattered to her but her mother and little boy. She was so broken.

She frowned and held onto her tightly, going inside and shut the door behind them, just standing there with her. She hadn't seen them in so long and as soon as she had heard the news about Sebastian she got to trying to find her daughter

Danny calms down and wipes at her eyes. She sniffles softly and pulls away. She leans her mom into the living room and sits down with her, pillows Daniel onto her lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back