• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They can't keep me away from you

He frowned some as he watched her and nodded. “You. To talk. Just hearing your voice.” He muttered coughing some and groaned against the pain it rattled in his chest just still holding Daniel to him gently

He smiled down at him and rubbed his little back. “Daddy... loves him too.” He mumbled frowning some. “I couldn’t think about leaving either of you.” He grunted and eventually nodded off to sleep, leaning on his pillow as he watched his son. His nurse came back in to see him later on that afternoon and did some more checks before looking over at Danny. “He’s hanging on. Real tight. Whether him fighting against this is going to be worth it or not only time can tel.” She told her gently and got her some water then left them to privacy again.

Danny sighs softly and nods. She caresses his cheek softly and watches him. She wanted him to get better but she didn’t think that was gonna happen this time. There wasn’t gonna be a miracle this time. She sighs and lays her head on the bed.

The next time he woke up he was in more pain than before even and just stared straight shards of him trying his best to stay calm for Danny’s sake and just held her hand limply. “I love you.” He slurred a bit refusing to give up.

Danny watches him. “I love you too baby.” She murmurs and kisses his forehead. “That’s why I need you to stop fighting. I can’t see you in this much pain anymore. I don’t want you putting yourself through this.” She murmurs softly. “I know you don’t want to leave us and I don’t want you to either but I also don’t want you in pain anymore.” She whispers.

He grunted and looked at her again frowning some this time and went to object but a round of coughing hit him and he couldn’t catch his breath for a good ten inured or so, finally seeing she had moved Daniel out of the way and he just held her hand some more. “No. No o don’t wanna go.” He mumbled shaking a little. “Lay with me?” He asked looking scared.

Danny frowns and crawls onto the bed. She lays beside him and wraps an arm around him. She sighs softly and lays her head on his shoulder. “I know you don’t want to but you can’t keep this up.”

He grunted in pain again and just stared at her crying silently and eventually started falling asleep again as he let himself relax, no longer fighting against the pain or the crushing feeling inside his chest just leaning on her for support.

Danny holds onto him and kisses his cheek softly. She sighs and closes her eyes. She knew she was losing him. She knew today was the last day with him and it hurt.

Sebastian continued to get worse all through the rest of the day now he wasn’t fighting against it and by the time it was dark outside he was only just hanging on. A nurse had taken daniel for her for a little while so they could have complete privacy during their last time together. He no longer had the energy to speak and he was refusing food and water just looking over at Danny sitting next to him while his head rest against her just trying to grip at her Hand as much as he could, his breathing slowing right
Down.

Danny watches him and tries to keep the tears at bay. She didn’t want to be a sobbing mess in his final moments. She kisses his hand softly and then his cheek. “I love you.” She whispers softly and caresses his cheek.

He hummed in response and held onto her as much as possible as he finally started falling asleep and not long after stopped breathing.

His nurse left her to it for a litte while and then eventually had to come and move the body so they had to move her off the bed, taking her back to her son.

He held onto his Mom's hair having just been woken up from a nap and held onto her tightly, "Mama! Mama!" He squeaked a bit, waving his little hands around.

Danny sniffles and holds her close. “You can’t see daddy.” She murmurs softly and heads out of the hospital and gets a cab home. She lays Daniel down on the couch.

He spent the whole night screaming and crying because he didn’t understand that they couldn’t go back and see Sebastian so he was grumpy now and held onto his cuddly toy tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back