• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They can't keep me away from you

He just watched her carefully just reaching for Daniel carefully wanting his son close. “I just want all of us to be safe.”

He eventually was able to fall asleep but not rest much while Daniel fell asleep too, looking very similar to his dad in that moment.

Danny watches them and frowns. She sighs softly and only hoped they could get out of here. She wanted them both safe. She sighs and lays her head on the bed. She was so afraid she was gonna lose Sebastian.

Sebastian stayed asleep through the night somehow and woke up early when Daniel was having his second feed of the morning while it was still dark outside. “We should leave now.” He suggested quietly and started to sit up some.

Danny frowns and watches him. “Sebastian you’re hurt. You barely made it. There’s no way you can be moving right now she murmurs softly and holds Daniel close. “I’m not risking it.”

He shook his head. “And what if they come for me today?” He pointed out. “Danny love we do not have the luxury of time right now. We have to leave how can I make it more clear we have gotta go.” He muttered.

Danny frowns and sighs softly. She was either gonna lose him to jail or to his condition it felt like. Staying meant them arresting him, but leaving felt like killing him with the state he was in. She sighs and just gets up and lays Daniel in his crib while she packs their stuff.

He got up carefully with effort and slowly helped put things they would need into bags and suitcases, passing them to her so she could load the car up. He wasn’t stupid enough to think he could do that kind of exertion. The last thing to take with them now was Daniel and he carefully snuggled him up into blankets and cradled him close protectively, taking his little boy down to the car, passing him to Danny in the passenger seat while he got in the drivers side. He was in a lot of pain right now but they didn’t have time for that and if Danny drove it would only arouse suspicion to see a woman driving in the early hours of the morning

Danny day in the passenger seat quietly and holds onto Daniel tightly. She stayed quite and just watched Daniel. She was worried and scared. She sighs softly and keeps Daniel comfortable and relaxed so he would stay asleep for now.

“I’m sorry I’ve ever had to put you through this. It’s not what you deserve.” He told her quietly. “We’ll go all the way west. All the way out to California.... we can go live near the ocean.” He suggested smiling a little and trying to make the best out of their bad situation.

Danny looks at him. “You don’t have to apologize. I knew what I was getting into.” She murmurs softly and sighs. “I’m just worried about you. Leaving means no doctors on our side and you’re not exactly in the best shape right now. I just feel like I’m losing you no matter what we do.” She whimpers and turns away from him quickly to hide her tears.

He frowned a little and reached over, squeezing her hand carefully. “It’s okay. I’m gonna be just fine. Promise.” He murmured gently. “We will make this work cause I’m not leaving you both behind.” He promised her.

Daniel woke up just before they were leaving the city and cried some wanting to be fed and wanting attention but soon quieter down when he realised he was in his moms arms.

Sebastian drove another hour or so and eventually pulled up to a motel along the side of the road and parked his car around the back, going to get a room then took them both inside. “We can stay here for now.” He told her quietly as he lay down in the bed reaching for her and Daniel to lay with him.

Danny watches him and lays Daniel down beside him, but opts to sit on the floor by the bed. She leans back agaisnt the bed and sighs softly. “Get some rest.” She murmurs softly and lays her head agaisnt the bed.

He frowned some and watched Daniel carefully, keeping him in a little pillow fortress so he couldn’t fall off the bed while he fell asleep watching his son carefully.

Danny keeps her eyes on Daniel and rubs his belly softly to help him sleep. She sighs softly and watches them both. She didn’t want to hurt Sebastian accidentally so she stayed on the floor, eventually falling asleep.

Daniel woke up screaming his little head off and wriggling around, needing a diaper change so Sebastian quickly lifted him up and took him to the bathroom to try and get him sorted out without waking up Danny. “Hey buddy I know I know. It’s tough being your size huh?” He smiled.

Danny wakes up and groans softly. She glances over at them and stretches, feelingher back pop and whines softly. “I got him. You need to rest.” She murmurs and heads over to them.

He shook his head and pointed at the bed. “Lay down.” He told her seriously. “I’m not taking no for an answer. Lay down. I got this.” He told her firmly while he continued sorting Daniel out.

Danny frowns and watches him. “Sebastian you’re gonna make yourself worse. Please just lay down and let me get him.@ she murmurs and heads over.

“No! I’ve got this!” He snapped at her a bit and finished getting Daniel sorted then carried him back to the bed, laying down and cradling him close patting the spot next to him for Danny to come lay with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back