• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They can't keep me away from you

Daniel has started crying again when his diaper needed changing just staring up st his mom, his lower lip quivering while he scrunched his face up and started bawling. Mary eventually saw the car pull up and rushed outside to find out if they could get him out or not and stopped in her tracks seeing Sebastian himself was laying across the back seats in a worse state than he was after he’d been stabbed, rushing back up to the apartment and getting a blanket over the couch “Danny... they posted bail. He’s not good. Looks like they beat him pretty bad. Mike and Joe are bringing him up now.” She told her and rushed to get as much first aid stufff as she could

Danny goes Daniel changed and was coming out of the bathroom when she got the news. She frowns and lays Daniel down before seeing them bring Sebastian in. She gasps and runs over to him. “Oh my god.” She whimpers and holds his hand as she kneels in the floor by the couch. “Mary I need you to go get my father. He has some doctorss under him that can help.” She tells her.

He groaned in pain and looked over at her frowning. “Definitely dead.... are you okay? Is Daniel okay?!” He asked a little frantically then tried getting up and just yelled out in pain and lay back again. “Where is our son?” He whimpered. “Danny.... I love you.... both of you.” He was rambling now. Likely a result of the strong concussion but it wasn’t a great sign.

Danny frowns. “Sh sweetie sh. I’m right here. Daniel in his crib. I need you to just calm down baby.” She murmurs and holds his hand, scared to touch him anywhere else. She whimpers softly and quickly writes down the address for Mary and gives it to her. “Please hurry.” She whimpers and rubs Sebastian’s hand.

He grunted quietly and just stared at her. “Danny we need to leave. We have to find another place to call home.” He told her, not really even hearing her when she told him to be quiet. “I want to get you somewhere he can’t touch us.... where’s Daniel?!” He asked and again tried to sit up but got made to stay laying back by Mike. “Danny I need you safe.” He told her quickly, starting to struggle to breathe.

Danny frowns and prayed Mary and the doctor would get back soon. “Sebastian please shush and and just relax.” She whimpers soflty. “I need you to stop moving so much.”

He frowned and watched her carefully. “My head hurts real bad.” He mumbled frowning and squeezed her hand a little. “Where’s our son?” He asked after a minute of silence. He was struggling to remember anything which wasn’t good for definite.

Danny frowns. “I’m not gonna say it again Sebastian. Please just be quite and wait for the doctor. I can’t have you all wound up.” She murmurs softly and caresses his cheek. “You’re gonna make yourself worse.”

He frowned and watched her just squeezing her hand. For once in his life he was listening to her but he was in a bad way still and all he could manage was to press his cheek into her palm w little more.

“I wanna see Daniel.” He mumbled to her sounding tired now. “Please.” He begged quietly wincing as he took a deep breath and starting to wonder whether any doctor would get there in time.

Danny frowns a little and gets up. She picks up Daniel and goes back over to him. Sitting down and laying Daniel beside Sebastian gently. “Just be careful babe.” She murmurs and kisses his cheek. She glances at the door and prays they got here soon.

He grunted in pain as he held him carefully as possible. “I can’t believe we made this little guy.” He slurred looking back at her and sitting quietly until the doctor arrived with Mary again and he had to pass Daniel back over.

Danny nods a little and sniffles. She holds Daniel close and kisses his head softly. She was worried but she stayed out of the doctors way.

One of the guys walked over to her and frowned some. “He’s posted bail but they’re talking about having a trial with him Danny. They’d send him to prison for at least three years” he warned her.

Danny frowns and shakes her head. She sighs softly and slides down the wall with Daniel in her arms. She starts sobbing. He’d die in jail.

He went to say something else but watched the doctor come out and let her know he was doing okay and needed to get a lot of rest.

“Of course.” He told her then left their place and both the guys left, Mary opting to stay in case they needed help with anything.

He gave hers a squeeze and watched them both. “Hey. He’s taped my ribs up... Danny we need to leave and this time for good. Go west, far far west.... if they send me to prison I won’t live a couple days.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back