• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They can't keep me away from you

Danny rocks the baby gently and looks up when Sebastian comes in. She nods a little and hands their son over to him. She sighs softly and lays back, pulling the covers up more.

He beamed down at the tiny boy, "Daniel then huh?" He smiled and kissed Danny's head gently, "I love you, I'm so proud of you darlin'" He smiled and cradled the tiny baby close until one of the nurse maids came to take the baby out of the room so that Danny could get some rest

Danny nods a little. “Sure.” She murmurs softly and sighs. She still wanted to name him after her brother, but she knew Frank had been right, Sebastian would never agree to it. She watches them take the baby and frowns a little, wanting to hold him again but doesn’t try to argue. She was tired of arguing with all of them. “Guess they’ll kick you out again.” She grumbles, getting into a sour mood and turns over.

Sebastian chuckled quietly and kissed her head "No they're not gonna kick me out now, unless I prevent you from resting." He pointed out and kicked his shoes off, laying next to her and kissed her head, "Are you not happy our little boy is here with us?" He frowned not understanding how she could be in a bad mood right now

Danny sighs softly. “No I’m happy. It’s nothing. Just, guess body’s still in pregnancy mood swing mode.” She mutters and shrugs a little. She glances towards the door the nurse had taken their son through and sighs softly. “I barely got to hold him.” She mutters and buries her face in his chest.

He smiled and kissed her head then hopped up out of bed and went out the door, coming back fifteen minutes later with their baby and helped her stay propped up with cushions, passing him into her arms, "Is that better?" He asked her quietly while he got to work pulling out a drawer and lining it with a couple blankets so he could sleep in that then placed it on a chair and set it on her side of the bed "There we go... Now he can stay in here."

Danny smiles and holds their son close. She rocks him gently and kisses his forehead. “I can’t believe you want to give him the male version of my name.” She murmurs and lets him wrap his tiny hand around her middle finger. She smiles and coos at him happily. She nuzzles her nose agaisnt his cheek happily

Sebastian smiled and lay next to her again after unbuttoning his shirt and held them both close, "Course I do, you both mean everything to me Danny and you both deserve the best." He murmured

Danny smiles a little and rocks the baby gently. “I want his middle name to be Frank then.” She tells him and bites her lip. “And I swear if you argue with me I will kick your ass out and name him whatever I Please.” She threatens and holds their baby close. He could at least give her this.

"No need to get grumpy with me I was never gonna say no to that." He mumbled and kissed her head again, "You need to get rest now though seriously." He told her and took their son into his arms before placing him in the makeshift cot

Danny sighs softly and lays down. She reaches over and holds their sons hand gently. She smiles and falls asleep like that, just keeping contact with Daniel the whole time she slept.

He smiled and watched them both for almost an hour before falling asleep and keeping his arms around Danny protectively

Danny wakes up a few hours later to Daniel crying. She sits up carefully and takes him into her arms,feeding him. She holds him close and rubs his tummy softly and hums to hi.

Danny giggles softly and shakes her head. She carefully gets out of his hold and gets up, burping Daniel. She walks around the room and goes over to the window to sit in the rocking chair and rock him gently.

One of the nursemaids walked into the room after knocking and smiled at her some. “Sorry for the intrusion ma’am we just wanted to make sure he was in here. Mr Stan didn’t say where he was taking him and we got a little worried....
How long will you be staying here ma’am? Your mother would like to know if the old nursery needs to be cleaned.”

Danny glances at the nursemaid and holds Daniel close. “Tell her don’t bother. We won’t be staying long.” She murmurs and turns away and back to the window. She smiles down at Daniel and caresses his cheek softly.

"Yes ma'am, I'll get out of your hair now." She told her and left the room again leaving her and her new family to rest.

Sebastian woke up in the morning to the sound of Daniel crying and gently lifted him out of the cot, cradling him close and just gently rocked him to soothe him, smiling as he quieted down quickly

Danny turns over and wakes up. She smiles when she sees them and gets up. She goes over and wraps her arms around Sebastian from behind and lays her head on his back. “Morning.” She murmurs softly and nuzzles her face in his back.

He smiled some looking over at her, "Morning beautiful... How're you feeling?" He asked her quietly and turned around, wrapping one arm around her, kissing her head and watching Daniel wriggle a little and stare at his mom

Danny smiles a little. “I’m fine.” She murmurs and looks over st her little man. She grins and rubs his tummy softly. “Hey baby.” She murmurs softly and kisses his hand. “I think we should head back home today.” She murmurs and lets Daniel hold onto her finger.

He nodded at her and kissed his cheek, "I think that's a good idea." He smiled and watched her some, "You go get dressed beautiful, I got this one for a few minutes." He smiled tiredly.

Danny nods and kisses both their cheeks before getting dressed. She heads back over to them and takes the little man so Sebastian could get ready. She smiles and holds him close.

He went and got dressed then went to get some of the clothes thy'd bought for him out of the back of his car, taking them up to the room and passed her the bag, "Here we go, outfit for going home, we can go register him tomorrow at city hall." He murmured to her happily, staring at his little family in awe

Danny smiles and takes the bag. She goes to get him changes into the outfit. She smiles and picks him up again. She kisses his cheek and heads out of the room with him. “I love you Sebby.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back