• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Bite, Alright - OOC

Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman

On phone so I will have to be concise with questions but thank you for your submission.

1. Not to nitpick but I assume your character has keys to apartment along with wallet. I probably missed this on other character sheets but that’s the assumption I’m going to go by for the average American. You can add that or not if you believe it will hold relevance in the plot.

Otherwise your character is approved.

CkSmalling CkSmalling

Thank you for your submission.

1. For personality you need to list three things for strengths and weaknesses such as selfish or compassionate. Knowledge of skills would fall under qualifications. Look at the approved characters submissions for details.

Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman

On phone so I will have to be concise with questions but thank you for your submission.

1. Not to nitpick but I assume your character has keys to apartment along with wallet. I probably missed this on other character sheets but that’s the assumption I’m going to go by for the average American. You can add that or not if you believe it will hold relevance in the plot.

Otherwise your character is approved.

CkSmalling CkSmalling

Thank you for your submission.

1. For personality you need to list three things for strengths and weaknesses such as selfish or compassionate. Knowledge of skills would fall under qualifications. Look at the approved characters submissions for details.

Made the necessary changes. Waiting approval

Duckler Duckler

Thank you for your character submission. Your character is approved. However, since your character doesn't have a medical excuse, he'll be limited to the waiting room/outdoors of hospital, rather than inside any patient rooms/hallways, unless you plan on having him trespass/sneak about.

Character is approved, just change steady hands to calm.

Sorry but when i was in med school, our lecturers always told us "one can be calm in thought but shaky with his hands, so always have a steady hand no matter what". With your permission, I would like to keep it as it is.

Duckler Duckler

Thank you for your character submission. Your character is approved. However, since your character doesn't have a medical excuse, he'll be limited to the waiting room/outdoors of hospital, rather than inside any patient rooms/hallways, unless you plan on having him trespass/sneak about.
As long as that doesn't set my character back in terms of opportunities for character interactions, I'm down. Thank you for the approval!

Sorry but when i was in med school, our lecturers always told us "one can be calm in thought but shaky with his hands, so always have a steady hand no matter what". With your permission, I would like to keep it as it is.

Strengths/Flaws correspond with personality which is mental. You can say its habitual for him to keep steady hands, if you want to keep it like that, so in essence it's a personality trait, because it's a habit.

Wheres all of the older characters lol. Me and Rayvian are the only people that have made characters that are kind of old lol. I even changed Michael's age to 31 because I realized there is probably no way I can pull of him being 29 with that face claim and I love it too much to change it :closedeyescryingfrown:.

Wheres all of the older characters lol. Me and Rayvian are the only people that have made characters that are kind of old lol. I even changed Michael's age to 31 because I realized there is probably no way I can pull of him being 29 with that face claim and I love it too much to change it :closedeyescryingfrown:.

I plan to make some characters probably two or one day before the main thread post. This is so I can gauge what we need in a group. A lot of the characters are quite similar in some areas, so hopefully the characters I'll prepare can provide additional skill.

I plan to make some characters probably two or one day before the main thread post. This is so I can gauge what we need in a group. A lot of the characters are quite similar in some areas, so hopefully the characters I'll prepare can provide additional skill.
*Activates Rick Grimes voice* We'll need that skill to survive.

Also, COARRRLLLLLL

Speaking of TWD, I just began catching up by starting on Season 8. Loving everything so far.

Man, have I missed this show.

Speaking of TWD, I just began catching up by starting on Season 8. Loving everything so far.

Man, have I missed this show.

I've only watched up to season 3 of TWD, and quit watching the series. However, I have read the whole comic up to Issue #178.

Done with Cecilia. I may provide y'all with a Side Character, who may or may not turn into a Main Character.

Well, duh, the supetmarket's close to the hospital and she often eats there lmao
They are perhaps the bravest person in the world if they willingly eat hospital food without even a hint of resistance in wanting to eat it lol.

I'd have one small questions for potential side characters and where they start.

Once the apocalypse breaks out, I guess the entire transit system fails, no one wants to be in a bus with zombies, y'now? Is that correct? My potential side character would start off in a pretty much empty train, wich suddenly comes to a stop in a dark tunnel and he has to find a way out, that's why I'm asking.

I'd have one small questions for potential side characters and where they start.

Once the apocalypse breaks out, I guess the entire transit system fails, no one wants to be in a bus with zombies, y'now? Is that correct? My potential side character would start off in a pretty much empty train, wich suddenly comes to a stop in a dark tunnel and he has to find a way out, that's why I'm asking.

It'll take a while before people take notice of the zombie situation. I'm thinking the roleplay will begin Midday on a Tuesday for the setting. Basically, people will just keep going on their daily lives, until the Government announces the zombie situation alongside with instructions/orders, or until they realize the problem. In the Walking Dead universe there is no zombie fiction, so no one knows the zombie rules (Romero) in this roleplay too. An empty train would only work if its abandoned and not on the tracks, but you can always introduce your character later along the lines with them staying in an empty train as their camp.

Edit: If you mean the driver of the train crashes due to zombies, and causes the train to stop/crash/fail in a dark tunnel, then that can work too for starting there. But it's odd to be an empty train, unless you're a stowaway, and there's only the train drivers + cargo.

It'll take a while before people take notice of the zombie situation. I'm thinking the roleplay will begin Midday on a Tuesday for the setting. Basically, people will just keep going on their daily lives, until the Government announces the zombie situation alongside with instructions/orders, or until they realize the problem. In the Walking Dead universe there is no zombie media, so no one knows the zombie rules (Romero) in this roleplay too. An empty train would only work if its abandoned and not on the tracks, but you can always introduce your character later along the lines with them staying in an empty train as their camp.

Ah yeah, forgot, the roleplay's kinda like Walking Dead. But I hope not too muich, because I really do not enjoy that show. Feels so cliché. But I see. Then I'll prolly make him someone who works in the subway tunnels.
But thanks!

E: Yeah, I still need to decide. He'll either be one of the other passengers or a train driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back