• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Bite, Alright - OOC

So this is based on TWD comics? Luckily i have them in my laptop. Time to get familiar with them since the show sucked...
From my understanding this RP only borrows some elements from TWD comics. I don't think that its in the same universe as TWD. But, I don't know I may be wrong lol.

Whats with the lack of notifications RPN :angrypuff:? I missed a lot of messages in the OOC because I didn't even get any notifications :closedeyescryingfrown:.

So this is based on TWD comics? Luckily i have them in my laptop. Time to get familiar with them since the show sucked...

It's not all based on the TWD comics, except the setting for now. The setting meaning a world where there's no zombie fiction, so no one understands the zombies rules (Romero Zombies Movies). I'm still debating what I should keep and what I should change. I'm researching a multitude of zombie fiction stories to get a better understanding of what might work best for the group roleplay.

BlueHawk BlueHawk

Thank you for your character submission.

1. For Hobbies/Qualifications, can you be specific in what the word "intelligent" entails for your characters? Such as a degree? Although, it's not necessary, unless the degree pertains to something you need to apply for relevance, such as medicine or politics.

2. The thing about scouting clients is that the hospital is strict when it comes to visitors, so you'll have to have your character hang outside the hospital, but then again, patients heading to the hospital are in need of treatment typically, so they may not want to hear it. I think it's better to put that he's meeting a client at the hospital, rather than he scouts clients, and the client would have to be a patient or staff member, unless you want to meet the client outside the hospital. I'm just trying to introduce similar ideas that yield some realism for the situation compared to the prior reason.

Once you've fixed those two, I'll accept your character.

Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

1. For epilepsy, does your character still get seizures randomly, or he hasn't gotten any as long as he's on the medication? I do not understand how epilepsy works as well as the various types of epilepsy, which is why I ask the question. I could google it, but I want to know specifically for your character.

Once you've answered that question, I'll accept your character.

Crono Crono

Thank you for your character submission. Your character is accepted.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Note: Your name is difficult to mention. Is that an I or L? For the three I.

1. What type of vehicles does your character know how to pilot? And what type of math/physics does your character comprehend, or just give me the degree he received for his education.

Once you've answered that question, I'll accept your character.

Lewisia Lewisia

The medicine decreases his chances of having seizures. He stills gets them, just not as often. Like, for example, if he takes it on his regular schedual, he would probably seizure only twice a month. If he stops taking the medicine all together, he would seizure two-three times a week. The Medication also affects the time of his “episodes.” Taking the medicine, his seizures only last around 30 seconds or so. Without medication, they can last between 1-3 minutes.

Lewisia Lewisia

To answer your question, he has a degree in aeronautical engineering,while he is able to pilot any type helicopters, the most common one was the VH-60N

And on the first note, It's an I not an L xD I do not use either of the All, just iI

I think she means you have a week before everyone moves on. I would think you would be able to interact with the others who have posted as long as you're not trying to move the story along to something like escaping.

Lewisia Lewisia

Can we only post once per week for each character? Like if I am interacting with someone do we each have to wait a week to respond to each other or is a week just the minimum amount of posts.

You have to post at least once per main character every week to show activity in the roleplay. You can have as many posts as you like in a week, but you must remain in the time frame that I've determined for the week's roleplay post. If you are roleplaying with others, you have to wait till they post before posting, so if you're a fast poster, I recommend creating multiple characters.

Hopefully that makes sense.

So we can have two main characters, right? Because I think I want three total, one being the side character as macs brother

You can have as many main characters as you like, provided you give me a reason for it. I think one main character is enough, but if you have more than one, you need to PM me the reason. Although going past two, or three main characters, you will definitely have to have one of your main characters die at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back