• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Bite, Alright - OOC

I mean. If he survives he survives. If he dies he dies. Im just debating how long I want to keep him around. I mean Randy (the side character) is a cool dude who kinda fucked up a turn in a street race. thougj for the sake of character development for Holand (the main character) I'm probably gonna off him.

It just depends on the scenario and how characters react with one another. You could just add the essential information that would be useful for the roleplay in the Side Character Sheet, and then add more if you believe he needs more information. Even if he dies in the first posts, it's useful to have the information, since your main character can always have flashbacks of their friend, or find someone with a connection to your friend, etc. Basically, it's not wasted if you make a character sheet.

I know. I mean I already filled out the info for him. I just need to add a few reference photos and the like.

DearWormwood DearWormwood

Thank you for your character submission. I only have one question. What do you mean by mentally and physically strong? For example, JustAlexandra puts that her character is mental strong meaning "Mentally strong - she can do what needs to be done." So what does it mean for your character to be mentally strong?

Once you've answered this question, I'll approve your character.

erzulie erzulie

Thank you for your character submission. My only question is what is your character checking in at the hospital for? You put normal checkup, but do you mean blood test, or what exactly?

Once you've answered this question, I'll approve your character.
Yeah, I can see how I probably should have put a little more detail when I said that lol. When I say 'mentally strong' I don't mean in the same way JustAlexandra put it. I just meant he can see some pretty sickening stuff and still keep a mostly level head.

I changed mine also, I made sure to actually put what I meant by mentally and physically strong lol.

Yeah, I can see how I probably should have put a little more detail when I said that lol. When I say 'mentally strong' I don't mean in the same way JustAlexandra put it. I just meant he can see some pretty sickening stuff and still keep a mostly level head.

Alright character approved. The only reason I ask specifically is because mentally strong is very vague and broad.

I’ve edited my cs

Your character is approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back