• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Bite, Alright - OOC

This may be a stupid question but I just want to make sure, when you say 'Portland City Hospital' do you mean the city Portland in Oregon?

This may be a stupid question but I just want to make sure, when you say 'Portland City Hospital' do you mean the city Portland in Oregon?

The "Portland City Hospital" is located in Portland, Oregon; a city. So yes, I do mean the city Portland. It's not a stupid question, since I can see the confusion after looking back at my interest check.

The "Portland City Hospital" is located in Portland, Oregon; a city. So yes, I do mean the city Portland. It's not a stupid question, since I can see the confusion after looking back at my interest check.
Alright! Thanks for clearing that up!

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Good job on the character sheet. These questions are just to clarify things.

1. What can your keys open/operate? I'm assuming it's for the mail, vehicle, and house? Just put something in the character sheet such as keys (Car, Mail, House, Etc.), so I know what the keys are for.

2. For personality, in your strengths, can you explain "Good Runner," and how it affects your character mentally/personality? For example, maybe being a Good Runner has made her confident in her athletic abilities, so she has a sporty mindset or confident mindset. Basically, when I refer to Strengths/Flaws, they are what shape your personality, so something to explain why being a "Good Runner" defines her personality. Your other Strengths/Flaws I can see relating to personality.

Thank you for your submission. Once you comment on those two questions, I'll approve your character.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Good job on the character sheet. These questions are just to clarify things.

1. What can your keys open/operate? I'm assuming it's for the mail, vehicle, and house? Just put something in the character sheet such as keys (Car, Mail, House, Etc.), so I know what the keys are for.

2. For personality, in your strengths, can you explain "Good Runner," and how it affects your character mentally/personality? For example, maybe being a Good Runner has made her confident in her athletic abilities, so she has a sporty mindset or confident mindset. Basically, when I refer to Strengths/Flaws, they are what shape your personality, so something to explain why being a "Good Runner" defines her personality. Your other Strengths/Flaws I can see relating to personality.

Thank you for your submission. Once you comment on those two questions, I'll approve your character.

No problem!
1. Yep, it's just house and car keys. I'll add that :)

2. OH, you're right, that doesn't directly relate to her personality. I got stuck just thinking about strengths, not specifically personality - related strengths. I think I'll actually change it to something that makes more sense. I am going to change it to "disciplined", because that goes along with her well I think.

I went ahead and changed it, so by the time you see this it will have been edited.

No problem!
1. Yep, it's just house and car keys. I'll add that :)

2. OH, you're right, that doesn't directly relate to her personality. I got stuck just thinking about strengths, not specifically personality - related strengths. I think I'll actually change it to something that makes more sense. I am going to change it to "disciplined", because that goes along with her well I think.

I went ahead and changed it, so by the time you see this it will have been edited.

Thanks, your character's approved. I think, I'll give everyone until 4/29/2018 11:59 PM PST, and then I'll start the roleplay, so it'll be a while.

Thanks, your character's approved. I think, I'll give everyone until 4/29/2018 11:59 PM PST, and then I'll start the roleplay, so it'll be a while.
Okay! My bday is on the 30th, but I'm celebrating on the 29th with some friends. I will try to respond that day but it might not happen as soon as I'd like. Just don't think I'm dropping!

Okay! My bday is on the 30th, but I'm celebrating on the 29th with some friends. I will try to respond that day but it might not happen as soon as I'd like. Just don't think I'm dropping!

After my first post, everyone will have a week to respond, before the main plot moves on, so don't worry about responding the day of the first post.

Yeah, I do it so that people know they have the whole day to work on character sheets, rather than just saying 4/29/2018, which can mean any time.
That's cool! It's good to give a specific time so people don't think the deadline is that day and that you can't work on it during that day.

So I get that we’re starting at the beginning of the apocalypse, so our characters will end up in the same place? Because in the plot you said band of survivors.

So I get that we’re starting at the beginning of the apocalypse, so our characters will end up in the same place? Because in the plot you said band of survivors.

The goal is to make it so that our characters are a band of survivors, so yes, our characters will end up in the same place, depending on the characters of course.

Greetings. Luckily I have extensive knowledge of the Portland area so I'll be by the hospital area for sure.

DearWormwood DearWormwood

Thank you for your character submission. I only have one question. What do you mean by mentally and physically strong? For example, JustAlexandra puts that her character is mental strong meaning "Mentally strong - she can do what needs to be done." So what does it mean for your character to be mentally strong?

Once you've answered this question, I'll approve your character.

erzulie erzulie

Thank you for your character submission. My only question is what is your character checking in at the hospital for? You put normal checkup, but do you mean blood test, or what exactly?

Once you've answered this question, I'll approve your character.

Also I have a question. Would the zombies be referred to stuff like walkers. Like in the Walking dead

No one knows what to call them at the moment, since it's just the start of the outbreak. Most Doctors would think it a fever that is causing cannibalistic behavior, so they'd just be called Cannibals or Sick. As the roleplay progresses, a better suited nickname will come, which I'll have the characters decide.

Aight, also for my characters reason to be at the hospital is that his friend was in a street racing accident. I don't plan on the friend being a main character(and I wouldn't even bat an eye if he was offed at the beginning) but I'd have to make a side character sheet for him... right? Just being sure.

Aight, also for my characters reason to be at the hospital is that his friend was in a street racing accident. I don't plan on the friend being a main character(and I wouldn't even bat an eye if he was offed at the beginning) but I'd have to make a side character sheet for him... right? Just being sure.

Yes, you have to make a side character sheet; however, I'm not as strict about the details, as long as you get the basics out and his connection with the main character. I just kept the same template for people who want to micromanage/keep realism for side characters. The link is Side Character Sign Up .

Edit: Well, you don't need to make a side character sheet, if he's going to die (Like in the first few posts)/not be relevant later on, but you're free to get basic info out either via PM to me, or in the side character sign up.

I mean. If he survives he survives. If he dies he dies. Im just debating how long I want to keep him around. I mean Randy (the side character) is a cool dude who kinda fucked up a turn in a street race. thougj for the sake of character development for Holand (the main character) I'm probably gonna off him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back