• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Princess OOC

:V I am now working on characters and stuff for my novel because I only have a month and a week and a half to finish characters and story planning *flails* gahhhhhhh

Good luck!

If I had heard about such a contest, I would definitely have tried my hand at it. 

I entered a national poetry contest once in seventh grade, about three or so years ago. My poem was published in a book. It was a great feeling.  :D  

:V I am now working on characters and stuff for my novel because I only have a month and a week and a half to finish characters and story planning *flails* gahhhhhhh

Do your best ^_^ if you keep at it every day, it's pretty manageable to hit the word count goal. I've done it before, so can too xD

This is every November and then smaller versions in April and July called Camp Nano. In November you have to write 50k but in April and July you can write however much you want as long as they meet the bare minimum requirements. I have started so manny stories because of this event but I plan on actually completing this one :V

And Thanks Apfel. I don't have school in my way this time, it just depends on when i start work and how much I work 

This is every November and then smaller versions in April and July called Camp Nano. In November you have to write 50k but in April and July you can write however much you want as long as they meet the bare minimum requirements. I have started so manny stories because of this event but I plan on actually completing this one :V

And Thanks Apfel. I don't have school in my way this time, it just depends on when i start work and how much I work 

Well it's a good way to motivate yourself to start at least :) Besides, even if you don't finish you gain experience. I've got confidence in you though ^_^

095c94aee0d62fca5a985e9094029f59.jpg
I'm scared, do I want to read the post in the actual rp or naw?

Thanks. I try not to rush myself during the month. You technically just have to reach the word count so I don't rush anything. One of the reasons that I never finish though is because despite what they tell you, I still read back and edit xD

Thanks. I try not to rush myself during the month. You technically just have to reach the word count so I don't rush anything. One of the reasons that I never finish though is because despite what they tell you, I still read back and edit xD

Lol well it's hard not to. I managed to do it, but I didn't *technically* finish even though I hit the word count. I got there, felt satisfied, then stopped xD

xD  lols. I feel like once I get on a roll it will be no problem. It would also help if I planned more. Normally I just dive in with characters and basics but I am going to try planning out more for this story.

xD  lols. I feel like once I get on a roll it will be no problem. It would also help if I planned more. Normally I just dive in with characters and basics but I am going to try planning out more for this story.

I find writing an outline helps a ton ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back