• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (6 slots open)

Space Buddha

The Enlightened One

I'm not an epic BBcode wizard, so I'll cut right to the chase. The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded is a sandbox RP in which players take control of gods in a cookie-cutter fantasy setting and do basically whatever they want. Starting wars, building nations, creating new forms of life, manipulating cultists as one sees fit, or any other number of actions that a deity may preform. There are twenty player slots in total, each one corresponding to a role during the creation of the world which the god in question fulfilled. Originally there were only fifteen slots, but by popular demand the cap has been increased to allow an influx of new players. That, and one player has left due to time constraints with rps and writing a novel. The RP is largely free-form, and consists of action posts in which gods do whatever they want, and GM posts separated by fifty in-game years, which show how the gods decisions have effected the world, along with occasional things such as special events and PVP battles. As the name suggests, this is a reboot of an old RP from another site. Don't worry though, it is in an entirely separate setting and call-backs, while frequent, usually aren't major enough that one actually has to get the joke. We have an OOC thread where all the rules, character sheets, and other important info is, but it is mostly dead and 99% of our OOC discussion takes place in the discord server linked in the opening post. We currently have fourteen players and have been running this iteration of the RP since october. Feel free to ask me any questions you have.

OOC Thread:

IC Thread:

Last edited:
Yes, we'd reccomend you all looking at OOC too for setting info. Although a lot has changed over the years. New magic, new creatures, new events, etc. The available god roles are also there. Pick the one you like the most.

Yes, we'd reccomend you all looking at OOC too for setting info. Although a lot has changed over the years. New magic, new creatures, new events, etc. The available god roles are also there. Pick the one you like the most.

Everything super significant is threadmarked, as are all the GM posts in the IC. I'm also more than happy to give a recap in the discord/ooc.

Note for newbies: You can make your gods have relationships/backstory with the others, and is reccomended to an extent, as long as it's in your backstory from the get go, and is okay with other players. The same goes for certain ideas/actions you wish them to take in the long run.

Except killing. You can kill all you want. And mess up others plans as long as it's IC for them. No consent needed. This is mostly if you want them to build a relationship/alliance of sorts.

I wish I could join, but alas... I don't have access to Discord at the moment.

Join us, newbies. We don't bite.

Also I feel as if you do bite... should I feel threatened?

BTW, another note! Discord optional but recommended. You can always hit any of us in the OOC thread and we'll reply. You just might miss some stuff and announcements. Otherwise, it might not be much of a problem.

Well, it's more memey on Discord. The IC itself is a bit more serious, we're just way laid back on what we allow players to do. I'd recommend taking a look at the OOC OP post to get an idea of things-- it explains the setting better there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back