• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Literally my last response:

Dante: damb just woke up and it finna be a good day
Veronica: inspiration
Dante: lmao k
Myremon: Darkene is lying to you all and forget being heroes, just live
Dante: *angry demonic yelling*

Myremon: "Everything you knew was a lie, fuck your morale and fuck you"

Veronica: *angry snake hissing*

Dante: *learns that everything is a lie* *grabs mic*
Dante: fucc u *points to darkene*
Dante: fucc u *points to yrin*
Dante: fucc u *points to darkene nobles*
Dante: u cool *points to family and good demony bois*
Dante: and fucc u im out *throws mic at demon king*

Little can pop up whenever she/he wants. For the meantime we're just panicking for the lols. Also. C'mon Gabe. We want the loli eater to post.

Let me know btw guys if Lily is talking too much in a post, she literally just raves on so don't worry about having to interact with it all haha.

Gabe Gabe Because you are a monster. An evil monster who won't post so we can't see how myremon's reaction would be. Go into the corner of shame. Think about what you've done.

Did I say I care? Go tell your little co-workers that you can't play anymore, and go to the corner of shame. That's an order Gabriel (insert rest of name here to make it sound serious)

Did I say I care? Go tell your little co-workers that you can't play anymore, and go to the corner of shame. That's an order Gabriel (insert rest of name here to make it sound serious)
I honestly feel weird when people call my name, I'm so used to people call my nickname lol

Also, I'm a freelancer, so you're tempting me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back