• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

RizaTiz

Celestial Adventurer
The world of Yrin

Long ago. There existed a country named Darkene. The entire country was ruled by a group of leaders.

It was a very wealthy country, people coming from all over the world to buy and sell different things.
Ever since the founding of Darkene, there existed a sort of weird rock formation inside a cave in a mountain near it. Locals never bothered to touch it or mess with it as getting to the mountain was quite hard. Over time, the country grew and the mountain was easier to access but by then, most people had forgotten about it.

Darkene was also known to be the best country to learn magic at. Although many humans didn't have the capabilities to learn magic, some did. This helped out the country a lot. Electricity, Water, Etc. and it was known for having the most alchemists in the world.

Overtime, other countries become more developed and Darkene, although it wasn't as popular as before, was still one of the largest countries. Most alchemists and mages went to other countries to find better schools to learn magic/alchemy or to find better materials to use in alchemy.

One day, the mysterious rock formation suddenly starting glowing and in the middle appeared a portal to another world. This world was called Yrin.
This world was more magical than this one. There were many more mages, alchemists and creatures such as goblins, demons, half humans, Harpys, Golems, humans and many more.

Yrin had many kingdoms. Many inhabitants. Many different items to find.
Soon enough, Darkene and Yrin started trading items and business came back to Darkene.

2 decades later, out of nowhere, the demons, who were actually quite peaceful, attacked out of nowhere. Led by their leader, the Demon Lord, Murtr. They killed many people and spread their corruption to many people. Many normal people became demons, insane, power hungry and/or corrupt. In a month, over half the world of Yrin became corrupt. There were few places where demons hadn't touched such as the most powerful kingdom in Yrin, Skiyro. For some reason, the portal became unstable and only allowed passage from Darkene to Yrin. The leaders soon closed off the mountain to avoid people entering it and not returning. The leaders decided to outlaw alchemy and magic as they thought this was a major cause of Yrin's downfall. Anybody caught practicing magic or alchemy would be sent to Yrin because, in one of the leader's own words, "They should go rot away with the rest of their corrupt kind".

Many innocent mages and alchemists were prosecuted and sent to Yrin, never to return.
This is what happened to one girl's parents. This girl was named Celestia. Celestia's parents were found guilty of practicing alchemy and sent to Yrin. There was an outcry by the people because Celestia's family was quite wealthy and well respected but they were silenced by the leaders who threatened to send them in as well.

A few years later, one of the leader's suddenly proclaimed that they managed to receive a letter from of the inhabitants of Yrin. They said that it may be possible to defeat the Demon Lord and purify Yrin. They got informed that one mage that was sent to Yrin had become incredibly strong and had killed 2 of the demon generals before being killed.
The leaders decided that they would send 4 people every year to Yrin in hopes that they would be the chosen ones to save Yrin and purify the world.

At least, that's what the leaders told the country.
In reality, they had received a message from the Demon Lord.
"Send four sacrifices each year or we shall invade your pathetic world and take over."
They decided to make up this lie as to not make the country panic.
In reality, the Demon Lord wanted these sacrifices to use them against Darkene. He was already going to invade Darkene but he decided it would be better to use their our heroes against them.

So far, there have been, in total, 12 heroes sent to Yrin. The most recent heroes included Celestia [A swordswoman], Xaz [An archer], Luna [A knight] and Ion [A marksman]. Along with these 4 heroes, there was a 5th person who entered Yrin with them. A mage who was found out and convicted named Myremon and was sent along with the heroes.
They had a week of preparation and after that week, they entered into the portal.

It is now 1 year later and the leaders have decided to start sending 5 heroes instead of 4. The time for new heroes has arrived.
We have been chosen as the new heroes that will save Yrin and purify it.

Last edited:
Veronica Saia
Current Location: The Yrin Temple
With: plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Gabe Gabe

Veronica woke up with a big headache. "What happened?" She thought. The last thing she could remember was stepping into the portal to goes to Yrin, waving her friends goodbye. She got up and was crouched on one knee. The pain soon subsided and she opened her eyes. She looked straight ahead and saw an opening.
"..........Ah!" She got up suddenly. "We're in Yrin!"
She said excitedly, so excited that she failed to notice her comrades lying on the floor unconscious. She ran to the entrance and looked out. "It's!......It's...." Her voice changed from happy to disappointed. The land that surrounded the temple was destroyed, clouds covered the sky and she felt an uneasy feeling just being a bit outside the temple. She took a few steps back "Guys....What do you think abou-" She said as she was turning her head but stopped as she saw her comrades were unconscious. "Oh....I guess I wasn't the only one who got knocked out...." She walked back and checked her backpack that was lying on the ground near where she was.
".....All things are still here....Alright...." The only thing that lit the room was the natural light that came from outside and the weak orange light the portal gave off

Last edited:
Dante, to his own surprise, was the next to awaken, wings spreading out carelessly as he let out a yawn. With eyes still adjusting to his surroundings after being knocked out, he checked at his limbs and such to see if everything was still intact. "Okay good, I'm still all in one piece." He said jokingly to himself with a chuckle, turning to see the portal behind him. "To think my ma and pa came lived here so many years ago.." He mumbled before getting up to his feet, cracking his knuckles before casually walking over to the entrance.
"I'm surprised Ronnie, you managed to wake me up." He snickered to his only other conscious teammate before pulling out his actual pistols, Garnet Passion and Crimson Muse, which he has not revealed until now. He is not going back to those actual guns he used in training that got powder on him. "Now, let's see what we're working with." The magic gunslinger stated before looking out the temple entrance, seeing how barren the place had become. "Damn, this is nothing like what they described when they lived here. This is a basically a wasteland now." He said harshly about the current state of the land, choosing to glide around the room and examine the carving of pictures that littered the walls.

Eris felt slightly dazed when she woke up, and she grasped her head as she slowly stood upright. After a moment, she suddenly remembered that she had been transferred through the portal that should have taken herself and her other companions into Yrin. She took a moment to gauge her surroundings. So this was the world that the demons inhabited... Eris could only imagine what it looked like before the monsters' invasion, but what must have been a grand entrance now seemed awfully gray and dusty. She saw that her gear was intact, and besides the soft glow of the portal she saw that two of the chosen Heroes she had entered with were conscious. She wondered how long she was out, and hoped that she wasn't keeping them waiting too long. She also considered testing whether or not the portal to her own world was truly out of order, but decided against it. If it were that convenient, her beloved would still be with her now...

Before talking to her traveling companions, she decided to survey her surroundings more closely. The inside of the temple had strange images carved along the walls. She wondered who drew them, but it didn't seem to be anything important to her situation. Beyond the dark room, she meandered into the glow of the outside world, and grimaced at the sight. Everything she saw was laid to waste. It was obvious that no one was spared by the demons, and it gave her pangs of grief to think of all the innocent lives that were lost in their merciless pillaging.

She swallowed back tears that seemed to choke her where she stood. Why...? What could possibly drive anyone to cause such destruction?

Eris silently vowed to herself to end all of this, no matter what it took. No one deserved to have their world taken from them. This sight was deplorable in every sense of the word, and it was up to her to put an end to this madness...

Eris then remembered that this world was not hers to face alone. There were several other heroes that would help her on this grand quest. She turned back to face the way she came and tried to make conversation with the people that were awake.

"U-Umm... Hello."

Veronica Saia
With: plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Gabe Gabe

"I would appreciate it if you just called me Veronica....." She said in a polite tone. She noticed that another of her companions had woken up and looked at her "Oh! You're awake Eris! That's good to know. Don't worry, we also just woke up as well." She looked at the pillars and saw that there were still some remains of wooden staves stuck to the pillars, probably left from last year's group. "....Celestia....." She said quietly before putting on a determined face and searched her bag for her matches. She found them and lit the match. "Let's add some light shall we?" She went over to the pillars and attempted to light the torch but when she did, the flame went out almost immediately. "Huh...?" She tried again and again but it kept going out. "That's.....weird.....Guess the only light we'll have will be from the portal and the outside." She kept her determined face and went over to the entrance. "Wow.....This really is nothing like what I saw when I was kid....The temple looked so majestic and beautiful in the pictures but now....." She kept looking outside. "Dan....What do you think made so many demons attack this world and corrupt it.....?"

"Got it 'Ronica." He teased with a smirk, rolling the 'r' in her name, tail flicking from behind him and fangs bared as to just play with Veronica. Hopefully, she would get that this was meant to be a joke on his part.

The demonic companion turned his head towards the quiet and shy yet still audible voice, raising an eyebrow at first. "Hm? Oh hey, lamb. Have a good travel?" He greeted with a smile, giving the younger girl a new nickname off the top of his head due to her seemingly sheepish nature and almost white hair. Seemed fitting. "Pass the big stick to me 'Ronica." He requested, not rolling the 'r' in her name this time.

"Tell me about it, princess. My parents had their wedding ceremony held here." He stated while taking a few steps onto the stone stairs below. Understandable with his father being a former commanding officer for the demons when as a whole, everyone was friendly and all hell hadn't broken loose yet. His eyes averted when Veronica mentioned the demons corrupting everything here. "Don't know, don't care. What matters to me is that there must be some of my kind here that are in danger because of ...well my kind." He responded with zero filters, answering the question from Veronica with full honesty.

Ann woke up and yawned. She had a mild headache, but it wasn't much that bothered her. She often had headaches from sleeping far too much. She sat up and rubbed at her eyes, to aid in waking herself up. She cautiously stood up, making sure to keep herself from getting dizzy and fainting. She checked her surroundings and found she had successfully made it to Yrin. She smiled to herself. She had always been curious about what was on the other side of the portal, mostly on the flora side of things but also about everything in general.

She looked to make sure her belt was secured around her hips as well as her dagger. She nodded to herself once she was satisfied. She found the others who had awoken already talking amongst themselves. She decided to stay out of it for now and look for any herbs and plants. To her surprise she knew many of them and collected a few to make various things should the need arise. Her favorite was a vibrant blue flower that was used to encourage one's bravery when the pollen was inhaled. No one really knew what caused the affect, but some warriors used to smell them before going into battle. She cut a few and put in a clay pot to keep the pollen safe and not free falling in her pouch. She might need them with what was to possibly come later.

Lily Ylva
The Yrin Temple​
Almost as soon as she was up, Lily was bouncing from wall to wall of the temple, inspecting almost anything of slight interest, before poking her head outside with a large open-mouthed grin. "Yrin!" She announced loudly, hardly even paying attention to the others around her for a short while, her eyes darting around the mysterious landscape and flora. "This is great, so many new ingredients, herbs, species, think of the potential! Oh and they were kind enough to give me a few test..."

The half-human suddenly stopped her excited rambling as she turned back to face the others, eyes rapidly scanning between each of them. "You know, I would have thought a legion of demons would have been waiting for us, after all, this is the only way in, right? Guess we'll have to wait a little longer to die gloriously" She slightly chuckled at the thought of it, before running toward Dante with little warning. "Then again, there's one right here! Oh, I love your wings! Do they grow back? Maybe they could be used for more than just flying." Lily started to bounce around him, freely grabbing at the demons wing, attempting to pull it out slightly and inspect the 'material' it was made of.

plastic_lover plastic_lover RizaTiz RizaTiz Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Gabe Gabe

Last edited:
Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Randomfella Randomfella plastic_lover plastic_lover Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis

She didn't pay attention to the first ' 'Ronica ' because she was busy trying to light the torches but she heard him the second time.
".....Alright." She passed it to him and proceeded to the entrance as normal. She looked back and noticed that another two of her companions had woken up.
"So....We're all awake..." She looked at Lily. "Yeah....I'd think so too.....Who knows...I think this could be a purified place.....I feel good in here but if I even step an inch out the entrance, I just get this weird uneasy feeling..." She sighed. "I'm guessing that we all agree magic and alchemy by itself isn't bad." She crouched down and opened her backpack. She got out her little orb that had a little sticker on it which read 'Little Alchemist's beginner set!' with a picture of a potion with a smiley face on it. She said "Saia" and as soon as she did, the orb burst open revealing a cauldron already full of water, a tiny desk and chair with some materials already on it and a lamp. "I think that we should stay here for tonight. It looks like it's getting dark outside" She tilted her head towards the entrance. The sky was getting darker and light was fading quick. "Seems like Yrin has a different time than Darkene...." She said. She looked back and said "Why don't we eat something and then later get some sleep. Actually enter Yrin full of energy and everything?" She began unpacking her back and got out her staves, matches, food and water. "Maybe it's just the staves that are here are the ones that don't work?"
She organized the staves in a campfire-like position and set a match ablaze. She put it close and miraculously, it set fire.
"Alright....well at least we got some more light going." She said hopeful. She began eating some of her food while reading a book detailing basic recipes for alchemists.

Dante flinched as soon as he felt the half-human's hands grazing over the feathers of his pretty sensitive wings. The sudden sense of touch on his feathers caused them to open to the full extent, which was pretty sizable considering how big wings have to be to make someone human-sized fly. He raised an eyebrow at the sudden barrage of questions from the excitable girl that was a tad older them him to his own surprise. "Not if you try to cut them off at the joint, no. The horns don't grow back if cut down too far either so don't think about it. Tail just doesn't grow back in general too." He informed while holding onto his own tail defensively.

"Well, when you're raised around magic your entire life I'd make sense to come to that conclusion." He said with a hint of snark in his inflection, making his way over to Veronica. Sitting down at the campfire, he pulled a seemingly tiny satchel that looked like it could only hold a few coins and gemstones. "Hiss. The light. It burns my demonic being." He said in a sarcastic tone with a smirk, manipulating his voice near the end to make it sound stereotypically demonic. "But in all seriousness, we need to head out in the morning. Us demons are observant of shit like this. There's no doubt in my mind that they'll come sniffing around in here tomorrow looking for the next heroes." He said in a serious tone, which was pretty uncommon for him.

He then went to unpacking as well. The bag being extremely small was odd enough. But the fact that he was stretching the opening of the pouch to pull out both a sleeping bag and a small pack of brownies was even stranger. It was an enchanted pouch that had some sort of pocket dimension in it? Not even Dante knew how to worked, only his mother did, the creator.

Lily Ylva
The Yrin Temple​
Lily's expression lit up at the sight of the extended wings. "S-So, not at the joint? And not down too far? How far could they be cut down?... Theoretically? Are you sure about the tail? Not even if a little bit went missing?" Lily continued to pry, and examine the demon, following Dante as he made his way. There was a distinct curiosity in her tone as she looked up toward him. Her constant babbling seemed to suddenly halt, however, as Veronica formed an entire cauldron from a small orb.

Lily stood shocked for a small while, before rushing past Dante, toward the young woman. "Woh! That's amazing! Most of my gear was too large to lug along, but if I knew you could just keep it all in a tiny ball..." Her face lit up, even more so than it had already been, almost as if this whole adventure was nothing more than a bit of fun for the half-human. Lily moved to inspect the cauldron, before rushing back toward where they had been unconscious, hastily snatching up her backpack and running back, the clanks of strong glass could be heard as she took little care in moving toward Veronica with it. Pushing the backpack into the young woman's face, Lily started up once more.

"Do it with this! They're heavy, you know, for my small little back to carry." Lily moved the bag to the side slightly so that the young woman could see a now short pout present on her expression, her tone, while still clearly excitable, attempted to garner some sort of pity. As she moved to look at the young woman, however, she couldn't help but notice the book now in her hand, and ran behind her invasively to take a peek. "Bah, you're not going to learn anything from something like this Ron-ron!" She noted, as if almost entirely forgetting the reason she had run over, her voice seemed to sound disappointed at the sight of it. "Too restrictive, too many guidelines, look!" She began to prod the pages abruptly. "Real alchemy comes from the soul." Lily attempted to declare, pressing a hand to her chest almost patriotically, shutting her eyes for a brief moment. "I've heard demon souls are some of the best to use." Lily began to giggle, breaking her serious farce. She began to look back toward Dante, resting an arm on the young woman's shoulder. Staring above his eyes, toward the demonic horns adorned above his head. Her stare was almost contemplative.

plastic_lover plastic_lover RizaTiz RizaTiz Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Gabe Gabe

Eris responded to Dante's question with a smile and nod. "Yeah, I made it here fine." She didn't mind his spontaneous nickname for her at all. She was curious about the fact that his parents held their wedding ceremony here in Yrin, and was tempted to ask what it was like before everything went to hell. She also wondered about his race. Dante seemed friendly enough, so why were there so many demons who acted so violent? His response to that very question wasn't satisfying.

Eris couldn't help but laugh as she walked towards Veronica's fire and pulled out a humble pack of food to eat. Lily was soooo cute! She couldn't tell if it was because of her small stature, the way she talked, or the way she made so many adorable poses. When the little halfhuman, half fox was giving a pensive stare to Dante's horns, she couldn't restrain herself anymore. She put her lunch box onto the floor and urgently rushed over to Lily, abruptly grabbing at her entire body with both her arms. She gave a luxurious sigh as she gently stroked her cute little ears.

"Ahh~ so fluffy!!!"

Ann looked back to find everyone awake. She decided to stop and head over to them all. She rubbed at her eyes as she approached the group, finding some to be far more energetic than she could ever dream to be. She smiled at the girl holding the fox in a hug. She could get used to living here with them. Unless they all died. Ann herself wasn't a very good survivalist, but she'd make sure everyone else would be functioning at maximum health.

She plopped herself down by the fire and yawned and stretched her arms. It was so warm. She just wanted to fall asleep and never wake up.

Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis plastic_lover plastic_lover RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella

Veronica Saia
With: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Gabe Gabe

Veronica chuckled at Dante's joke. "I'm still surprised they let you become a hero. I have nothing against demons, I understand that there are some good ones out there but the leader's were so....uh.....what's the word.....against? Against demons and other things that came from Yrin. Seems like they decided to give you a chance to prove it to them that demons can be good? And I agree. We should leave by tomorro-" Her conversation with Dante was cut short by Lily who came rushing towards her. "....Uh...well....You can't really...uh...put anything inside a summoning orb.....well...I mean you can but it'd have to be specially made for it, and since the leaders put the law forbidding magic and alchemy, these orbs became quite rare and production of them soon stopped." She then saw Lily just run behind her, probably trying to see what she was reading. She sounded quite disappointed that Veronica was reading it. "Well...I'm not really a good alchemist.....C-Celestia bought me this so I could learn alchemy...even if just a litt-" She got cut off by Lily who kept judging her for reading it. She looked at her with a confused smile as Lily pressed her hand to her chest as she stated that real alchemy comes from the soul. "Well...I guess..." Her conversation with Lily got cut off by Eris who came rushing over, grabbing Lily and stroking her little ears. Veronica let out a small chuckle and looked over to Ann, who looked like she was already ready to sleep without eating anything. Veronica finished her piece of bread and bottle of water and after taking a few more minutes to read her book, she stood up, said "Saia" again in a loud voice and everything disppeared. The desk, chair, cauldron, materials and book all gone and back inside the little orb that Veronica once again held in her hand. She took another look outside. "You know....if you ignore all that destruction and ruins, it's a pretty nice view....I guess...It makes me want to just go and adventure through the land....finding new places, new people....."

Lily Ylva
The Yrin Temple​
Lily shot up as Eris suddenly took hold of her, though she didn't move far, still held by the girl's embrace. "You humans and your base instincts! I am not some house pet to be... Patted, as if I'm... Y-... A little bit higher." The foxling's ears began to twitch at the feeling, at first she appeared like an excited child held down as if they were soon to burst out and run away. It wasn't long, that along with some stuttering and slight lowering in speech, that Lily's expression and body mellowed into a small satisfied smile, her eyes almost shutting in the process, a slight hum escaping her.

"Saia" Veronica's voiced echoed in Lily's head, her eyes opening wide at the sound of it, as the equipment retreated back into the orb. "Aww man, I was ganna use those." She notioned in slight defeat, arms sticking out toward where the cauldron had been. Yet the grin on her face began to grow as the girl spoke up. "Don't you worry yourself one bit Ron-ron, if we aren't slaughtered while we sleep we'll have plenty of chances to do just that. Plus, since I'm such a nice girl, I'll allow you to be my alchemical assistant!" Lily's hand rose to point in the air, in an attempt to overstate the notion, a wide smile plastered across her face. "No better way to learn than from a master such as myself, but... You'll have to do as I say!" Lily giggled at the end of her offer, still clasped within Eris's grasp, not even pretending to seek freedom for the time being. Sure, Lily wasn't exactly a master by most standards, but that didn't stop her from regarding herself so highly. "Don't thank me yet." She continued gleefully, not even allowing time for a response, moving her arm to pick up some bread before taking a bite. "The alchemist's life is no simple one."

Direct: Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis RizaTiz RizaTiz
Vicinity: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 plastic_lover plastic_lover Gabe Gabe

Eris was amazed; Lily seemed to become cuter and cuter every second! She quickly became addicted to cuddling the furry little thing. "Your fur is so soft!!!" She gave it a rest when Veronica started talking about Yrin. "I'm sure there'll be tons of stuff to find. This place is nothing like our home; it's so much more diverse with both the people and the land." She smiled and continued stroking Lily's fur as the halfling offered to make Veronica her assistant. "I don't know what Yrin was like before the demons attacked, but I'm sure it was wonderful... I think that at some point, we'll be able to make this place the way it used to be. That way, we will be able to meet even more people, and mages and alchemists won't have to feel so threatened anymore. Out of all the candidates that wanted to be heroes, the leaders chose us. That means we have to succeed. Right?" Eris was no fool; she knew that there was a chance that none of them would make it out of there alive. It happened to several groups in the past already. Still, she couldn't even begin to think what would happen if she wasn't able to see Yrin as it used to be. She couldn't accept that there was a chance for them to fail, even though she knew the possibility existed.

RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella

Veronica Saia
With: Randomfella Randomfella plastic_lover plastic_lover Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Gabe Gabe

"I-" Veronica attempted to respond to Lily but the little fox girl kept on speaking. "I...Well...It wasn't in Darkene....We have more freedom here to practice alchemy and magic here than before...and I'll pass on the offer. I'm more interested in becoming a good swordswoman like Celestia..." She said to Lily. She looked at Eris, who held Lily in her arms "Yeah." She sounded a bit more hopeful. "Yeah. We'll make it all good again, and I'll find Celestia, and we'll get back home...and everything will be alright." She took a deep breath and looked back outside. The sky was littered with stars and the moon shone brightly. "It's just us now...." She said quietly. She didn't know why but she just had this feeling of dread inside her. "....Tch. No matter. We'll do it. We'll beat the demon lord and bring back peace to this world!" She said a bit more confidently.

Ann looked up with sleepy eyes. Everyone seemed so confident in their skills. Granted Ann was confident in her own skills, but she wasn't like them. They knew how to defend themselves. She could only really take damage and make it better. She'd do what she could to help out any and everyone she could.

The sleepy girl set about digging through her pouches for her pots and vials. She set one of her vials by the fire to get warm while she pulled out a variety of leaves and berries. She ground them between two rocks and poured water into the vial warming up. She yawned and stretched once more while she waited. She put the paste into the water and mixed it, careful not to burn any of her fur with the hot glass. She smelled the tonic to make sure it was correct and smiled.

Ann stood and found Lily. She extended the glass bottle to her. She hadn't noticed until then, but her and the fox were about the same height. Ann was a mouse which was why she remained small, but it didn't bother her. "Drink-" She was cut off with another yawn. "-this. It help calm you down to sleep. It's not potent, but it'll help." Her voice was a quiet, mousey whisper, but her words came out clear and sleepy. "I used it on-" Another yawn. "-on children in Darkene all the time."

Randomfella Randomfella RizaTiz RizaTiz plastic_lover plastic_lover Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis

Lily Ylva
The Yrin Temple​
Bursting from Eris's grasp, her body outstretched like a jumping jack, fists clenched, Lily stared up toward Veronica and released a short breath of air. "You're a swordswoman!? What do you think of mine!?" Lily jumped back slightly, unsheathing her falchion, holding it in her right as if pretending to take an offensive staff, the weight of the weapon clearly noticeable as her arm began to droop. The half-human began to giggle, flipping the weapon to rest on her shoulder. "My people had a saying, you know. A brave Talῡt will battle a squadron, the foolish take on an army." She noted with a smile, turning back toward Eris as she did so.

Lily's ears perked up as she examined the mouse handing a vial toward her, the foxling's face seeming to scrunch up as she stared into it, bending down slightly to do so. "Eeyuch!" Her body rose, almost as if attempting to separate herself from it, her pitch seeming to heighten over the length of the expression. "This isn't one of those... Herbal remedies is it? So unrefined!" Lily almost sounded disturbed by it, as she poked toward the vial, watching the liquid swish and sway within. "Now, this..." Lily began to exclaim, pulling a strange vial from her belt, a yellow, almost clear liquid sloshed about within. "This'll drop ya' in a few seconds, maybe even less for a shorty such as yourself." She noted gleefully, clearly proud of whatever it contained, clearly ignoring the obvious fact that she too was just as small. "Then again, you might not get up the next morning." The half-human chuckled.

"Anyway! Why would I need to calm down! Someone's going to need to take first watch, and we both know these lazy humans aren't about to volunteer!" Lily jumped up, moving toward the exit to look out toward the almost beauty of Yrin. "So, where are you from, squeaky? One of their pets in the big city, doing their bidding until they got bored and tossed you over the mountain?" Lily continued to grin as she looked back toward Ann expectantly, almost as if the question was purely innocent, and any added insult was in some strange reality not intended.

Direct: Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis RizaTiz RizaTiz Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Vicinity: plastic_lover plastic_lover Gabe Gabe

Ann had a hard time keeping up with Lily. She was everywhere. She chuckled softly. "I wish I had your energy. As for my skills, I ask you one question. Can you cook a delicious meal that simultaneously heals all your wounds, replenishes your energy, and-" Another yawned interrupted her. "-doubles your bravery?" Then Lily asked where she was from.

"A small house not far from the hills of Darkene. I put myself there so I could study all the plant life and their affects. I-" Another yawn. "-I was no one's pet. And no one kicked me out."

Randomfella Randomfella

"My best guess is that they sent me here just to get rid of some of those 'demonic beasts' out of Darkene." He smirked, speaking in a non-serious voice, seemingly joking to the alchemist. He then listened tentatively to the conversation happening around him while keeping his eyes on the burning fire. His pointed ears twitched lightly as they kept focus on the conversations. He snapped out of this as soon as he saw Lily eyeing his sharp horns. "Don't even think about it." He said jokingly with a smile, hiding his horns with his hands. Yet he was still serious about not wanting his horns chopped off since his father's horns were permanently damaged when ripped off too far by angry citizens.

The half-demon then went to eating some brownies his mother made him before his journey, losing focus over everything around him now. He had a stupid smile on his face due to his love of chocolate yet it felt bittersweet. He was already getting a little homesick. But he wouldn't let that get in his way. if anything that would drive him even further. His red hand reached over towards a part of his belt that looked like an oversized locket, which it was. The locket was opened, revealing his whole family. His parents looked surprisingly young, his mother has the same golden hair he did with a closed sweet smile on her face. His father looked quite young too, the most noticeable thing about him being his damaged horns, one having cracks and such while the other was just completely broken off. Next two younger girls, an older one with various bruises and scars on her body and a confident smirk. The other seemed well dressed and groomed, yet kept a confident smirk on her face and her black hair kept in an up-do.

Veronica Saia
With: plastic_lover plastic_lover Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Gabe Gabe

Veronica looked at Lily and said "It looks pretty nice. You might be able to kill some monsters with it." Veronica yawned and went over to her backpack, taking out her sleeping bag, setting it on the floor. "Well....For now...I'm going to rest. We'll get out of here by tomorrow to avoid any attacks from demons, who probably know that we're here." She got into the sleeping back and got herself comfortable and looked at the others "You guys should sleep too. Let's get this day over with so we can adventure into Yrin tomorrow as soon as possible. So we can defeat the Demon Lord as soon as possible so we can end corruption and suffering in this world...." Veronica closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

Last edited:
Eris chuckled as Lily gestured to her, and from the corner of her eye she noticed that Dante seemed to be enjoying the snack he brought quite a bit. She became curious as he inspected something on his belt, and she approached him to see what it was. She had to lean over him a bit to see, and was surprised to see a group of people that she figured was his family. "Wow, your parents are so young! Your mom looks exactly like you, too. Do you remember where that photo was taken?" Everyone in the photo looked like good people, and it made her want to know more about them.

Dante turned his gaze towards the curious girl he had nicknamed lamb with an amused smile. Not joking but just a genuine smile from the heart. But he did let out a small laugh at her first remark. "Yeah, demons and tieflings age a little differently than humans and such. They age normally then everything slows down once they hit 20 or so. It's weird. This was taken in front of our house out in some empty forest in the middle of Darkene. See that house in the back?" He pointed out while tapping one of his sharp and slightly longer nails on the glass of the locket. The house seemed like a pretty good size, definitely big enough for 5 people to live in. The house as also entirely made out of wood, most likely from the trees.

Lily Ylva
The Yrin Temple​
"Hey, that's like what I did!" Lily hopped toward Ann, leaning over to place an index finger onto the sleepy mouse's nose. "Except that was because what I was doing didn't exactly fit into pesky human laws." She smiled gleefully with a wink, tail wagging behind her, a small high-pitched entertained huff escaping at the end of her sentence as she withdrew her finger. Twirling her falchion in her hands awkwardly, Lily placed it back into it's sheath, leaning slightly on it to her right as she did so. "You should drink some of that stuff yourself, don't want you holding us back in the morning, when we..." Lily paused, almost dramatically, smiling playfully toward her before suddenly rushing back out toward the temple exit. "Venture the decadent lands of Yrin!" The half-human yelled out at the top of her lungs, sticking one arm out to point heroically into the distance, bouncing around the entrance all the while, the idea of these to be explored lands too much to handle. Lily slightly giggled as she turned her head back toward the others.

Direct: @AshCatLove
Vicinity: plastic_lover plastic_lover Gabe Gabe Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis RizaTiz RizaTiz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back