• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If no one else is going to post I'll post my turn, but I think I'll wait a little.
Well Veronica and Myre are having their little moment together. Doubt it'll affect the others too much besides "ye we new each odda Mr magic man is trustworthy"

AAlright. So. Once plastic_lover plastic_lover posts Dante's little sleepy post thing, we'll just automatically move on to the next day. I don't plan on having anything happen tonight.
Everybody will have a shift so it won't matter much, we'll all have enough sleep. :>

RizaTiz RizaTiz Wait, dice roll? Are you joking or are we actually gonna do that dice roll stuff? Cause I'm clueless to how that works.

RizaTiz RizaTiz Not me. I plan to let Ann sleep later than the rest. She ain't getting up as easily as last time.

RizaTiz RizaTiz I think I'm gonna leave the thread. She's not really needed, everyone can do what she does, and she's an outcast.

RizaTiz RizaTiz I think I'm gonna leave the thread. She's not really needed, everyone can do what she does, and she's an outcast.
Aww nooo! She can be a good asset to the group. We got 2 alchemists but don't have a herbalist who can quickly find a plant that cures a thing, And if she's an outcast she can grow throughout the story and be more with the group? Also since she's very sleepy, it'd actually do for a fun moment where she just wakes up being carried by Veronica through the air.

Forgive me that grammar was probably really atrocious

But sadly I can't stop you if you really do want to leave. It's a shame though.

RizaTiz RizaTiz They all seem to work with plants and herbs, which is what she does. And about that last part it just seemed like literally everyone forgot about her because she keeps herself so far away.

RizaTiz RizaTiz They all seem to work with plants and herbs, which is what she does. And about that last part it just seemed like literally everyone forgot about her because she keeps herself so far away.
Super super super sorry for the late response.

Veronica doesn't know much about plants. She's only a beginner alchemist with limited knowledge of the most basic uses of plants and other materials. She doesn't know which plants are poison or not.

And don't let that part get ya down! We can turn that bad situation into a funny situation.

"Oh hey I feel we're missing someone....
59a.png
Ann!" Everybody proceeds to turn the place upside down looking to find her.
"MAIR WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING US" screams Veronica
"I WAS I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED" screams Myremon
While everybody is busy trying to find her, she was just behind the portal or something and she's just like "The fuck happened?"

Last edited:
Lol. A rock in plain sight but nobody bothers to check there because it's so obvious like "Nah...she couldn't possibly be there"

RizaTiz RizaTiz *Shrugs* She's tiny. Only slightly taller than Lily. And that's saying something.

Can Myremon find her? Maybe using a spell to locate her or something, just to show the heroes that she's right there(and show the power of his magic in the meanwhile).

Can Myremon find her? Maybe using a spell to locate her or something, just to show the heroes that she's right there(and show the power of his magic in the meanwhile).
N0h. You can do the little hand magic later. Right now we're searching for a little lost loli.

I'll at least do some mumbo jumbo to discern whether there was teleportation magic or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back