• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just a heads up. If you don't comment within 3 days of your previous comment without stating a reason why, a little demon will come and snatch your character up, possibly frightening the other characters. Gabe Gabe has a pass as he hasn't "spawned" in yet. Of course though, if you come back to the RP, I can always have the demon get killed near the group.
plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis

Its just to avoid having the RP killed off by one person just out of nowhere leaving

Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, was spending my time stepdad for an early father's day. Just sent in another response.
RizaTiz RizaTiz

Posted something quick because I'm about to go eat with my family.

It's up to you guys now if you want to sleep or interact a bit more before falling asleep.

Alright. I have returned. I edited it a bit but not too much.

plastic_lover plastic_lover Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Randomfella Randomfella Gabe Gabe

You guys can still interact with Veronica or with each other. Veronica has yet to fall asleep.
Just make sure you actually fall asleep at some point so we can get this adventure going and put my ideas into action :>

I'm starting to know how Rocket felt. "I'm not a raccoon!"

Sheesh. I wrote so much just to give Veronica a reason to wake up and like only 50% of it is going to matter in the story.

Big post is big.

Also sorry that I disappeared before the game had even begun, guys. I had trouble over the weekend. Thank you for not giving up on me :)

Oh yeah btw, Ouroboros is directed at Veronica.

*Or was Myre actually staring at a giant Ouroboros that was behind Veronica?*

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back