• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Do you wanna get down at all? " he asked as he began to walk to where he saw the girls last.

Dei-Loki raised his brows, looking to Masaru again. "D'ya want me t' get down?" He questions curiously, his head having tilted.

Dei-Loki raised his brows, looking to Masaru again. "D'ya want me t' get down?" He questions curiously, his head having tilted.
Masaru looked up to him before shaking his head, "nah, just wondering." He then continued before reaching the girls quickly. "Are you girls ready to go?"

Masaru looked up to him before shaking his head, "nah, just wondering." He then continued before reaching the girls quickly. "Are you girls ready to go?"

Dei-Loki then nodded to that before glancing to the girls, his tail having curled in the process as Malvo looked over from the tree she was under.

"I think so?" She questioned, and looked to the others just to make sure.

Dei-Loki then nodded to that before glancing to the girls, his tail having curled in the process as Malvo looked over from the tree she was under.

"I think so?" She questioned, and looked to the others just to make sure.
Yuki stood up with her basket. "I"m done and ready for whatever."

Yuki stood up with her basket. "I"m done and ready for whatever."

Zuzana lifted her own basket while Malvo helped her up. "I'm ready, too."

Dei-Loki blinked, looking down to the apples in his shirt before looking forward at the baskets. "Y'guys got baskets!? I had t' become a marsupial!"

Zuzana lifted her own basket while Malvo helped her up. "I'm ready, too."

Dei-Loki blinked, looking down to the apples in his shirt before looking forward at the baskets. "Y'guys got baskets!? I had t' become a marsupial!"
Yuki nodded, "that's what happens when you let this one wander off so quickly." She poitned at Masaru

Yuki nodded, "that's what happens when you let this one wander off so quickly." She poitned at Masaru

Dei-Loki arched a brow, glancing to Masaru before closing his eyes and shrugging. "Worth it."

Masaru snickered as he nodded. Yuki offered her basket. "I still have room, do y'want to put your apples with mine?"

Dei-Loki kissed Masaru's head again before glancing over to Yuki with raised brows. "Ya mind? I don't wanna risk droppin' these."

Yuki shook her head, "go ahead and put them in. It won't hurt me none."

"Thanks, Yuki." Dei-Loki smiled, gently dropping the apples into the basket. "Gonna be makin' a pie later, so I need as many big ones as I can get." He explained.

"Thanks, Yuki." Dei-Loki smiled, gently dropping the apples into the basket. "Gonna be makin' a pie later, so I need as many big ones as I can get." He explained.
Yuki smiled, looking down at the apples. "Well, y'definitely good a lot of good picks, if i do say so myself."

Yuki smiled, looking down at the apples. "Well, y'definitely good a lot of good picks, if i do say so myself."

"I definitely tried." Dei-Loki snickered rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

Yuki carried the apples back to the carriage. "Shall we walk or ride there?"

Malvo followed while looking to Zuzana. "Which do ya wanna do, mam?"

"I think taking the carriage would be a bit easier." Zuzana stated.

Malvo followed while looking to Zuzana. "Which do ya wanna do, mam?"

"I think taking the carriage would be a bit easier." Zuzana stated.
Yuki then opened the carriage, "i highly advise it as well." Masaru yanned before getting back to the reins of the horses.

Yuki then opened the carriage, "i highly advise it as well." Masaru yanned before getting back to the reins of the horses.

"Then that's what we'll do." Malvo nodded, watching Zuzana hop in first while Dei-Loki climbed off of Masaru's shoulders and sat next to him.

"I'mma bug you up here." He grinned.

"Then that's what we'll do." Malvo nodded, watching Zuzana hop in first while Dei-Loki climbed off of Masaru's shoulders and sat next to him.

"I'mma bug you up here." He grinned.
Yuki smiled to Malvo, "after you."

"Oh great." He then grinned in a teasing maaaanner.

Yuki smiled to Malvo, "after you."

"Oh great." He then grinned in a teasing maaaanner.

Malvo smiled in return. "Oh, so kind~." She then hopped in and took a seat, Gizmo returning to her lap.

Dei-Loki snickered at the teasing. "Deal with iiiit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back