• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki nodded, "and we've definitely been down that chain." She smiled.

Malvo snickered. "Oooh, yes. More than once, too."
----
Dei-Loki gave a shrug, his ears having lowered for a short period following the action. "Y'never know."

Malvo snickered. "Oooh, yes. More than once, too."
----
Dei-Loki gave a shrug, his ears having lowered for a short period following the action. "Y'never know."
yuki giggled, "we just love to be glad. Nothing wrong with it."

yuki giggled, "we just love to be glad. Nothing wrong with it."

"Th' boys would think different. I still believe that they think we're evil."
----
Dei-Loki whined happily, hugging Masaru's waist a bit tighter. "That's so nice!"

"Th' boys would think different. I still believe that they think we're evil."
----
Dei-Loki whined happily, hugging Masaru's waist a bit tighter. "That's so nice!"
"They'll always think we're evil. We just gotta deal with it nad keep them safe."

"They'll always think we're evil. We just gotta deal with it nad keep them safe."

Malvo nodded, giving a sigh. "Aaaah, I figured as much. At least they know they're loved - even if they don't show it."
----
Dei-Loki widened his eyes. "OH!" He cleared his throat, correcting himself. "Gods, it takes a bad boy t' chain a DWD down and make them into a puppy."

Malvo nodded, giving a sigh. "Aaaah, I figured as much. At least they know they're loved - even if they don't show it."
----
Dei-Loki widened his eyes. "OH!" He cleared his throat, correcting himself. "Gods, it takes a bad boy t' chain a DWD down and make them into a puppy."
Yuki nodded, "as always. We wouldn't be their sisters if we didn't give them the love that they need."

Yuki nodded, "as always. We wouldn't be their sisters if we didn't give them the love that they need."

"Yep!" Malvo agreed, and then perked her ears moreso after Zuzana happily exhaled while watching them both.
----
Dei-Loki saluted, a grin on his face as he closed his eyes. "Anytime."

"Yep!" Malvo agreed, and then perked her ears moreso after Zuzana happily exhaled while watching them both.
----
Dei-Loki saluted, a grin on his face as he closed his eyes. "Anytime."
Yuki blushed immensely as she remembered they weren't alone. "Please forgive me! I am so sorry!"

Yuki blushed immensely as she remembered they weren't alone. "Please forgive me! I am so sorry!"

Zuzana raised her brows at the nervous exclamation, laughing lightly as she closed her eyes and waved it off gently. "Sorry for what? I wouldn't rank that too high on the PDA scale. I'm just basking in the happiness that's coming from you both."
----
Dei-Loki kept his grin and looked ahead with his hands behind his head. "At least sad Dei isn't frequent anymore."

Zuzana raised her brows at the nervous exclamation, laughing lightly as she closed her eyes and waved it off gently. "Sorry for what? I wouldn't rank that too high on the PDA scale. I'm just basking in the happiness that's coming from you both."
----
Dei-Loki kept his grin and looked ahead with his hands behind his head. "At least sad Dei isn't frequent anymore."
Yuki sighed, the blush still noticeably red on her cheeks. "Still, got wrapped up in a moment that excluded you."

Yuki sighed, the blush still noticeably red on her cheeks. "Still, got wrapped up in a moment that excluded you."

Zuzana shook her head at that. "It was sweet. So, no worries. I'd rather have you two happy than upset, anyways."
----
Dei-Loki widened his eyes, instantly tearing up at the memory. "I-I can be a cool dad! I thought I already was!"

Zuzana shook her head at that. "It was sweet. So, no worries. I'd rather have you two happy than upset, anyways."
----
Dei-Loki widened his eyes, instantly tearing up at the memory. "I-I can be a cool dad! I thought I already was!"
Yuki nodded bashfully, "well as long as y'don't mind . . . may i ask why you weren't feeling so good before this trip, by the way? IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO . . . i just, think that maybe . . .. talking about it would be nice on the mind? Nothing wrong with letting go of words."

Yuki nodded bashfully, "well as long as y'don't mind . . . may i ask why you weren't feeling so good before this trip, by the way? IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO . . . i just, think that maybe . . .. talking about it would be nice on the mind? Nothing wrong with letting go of words."

Malvo reached over, softly rubbing Yuki's back after she spoke.

Zuzana raised her brows before sighing as her smile had dropped. "Just. . . kept having my buttons pushed, is all."
----
Dei-Loki pouted and shrugged. "I always wanted t' hang out with my dad. He was one of the coolest people I knew when I was little. Yeah, we have our spats, we try and kill each other now and again but I never left the side of. . . well, either of my parents until after Malvo and I were brought back from bein' kidnapped f'r the first time."

Malvo reached over, softly rubbing Yuki's back after she spoke.

Zuzana raised her brows before sighing as her smile had dropped. "Just. . . kept having my buttons pushed, is all."
----
Dei-Loki pouted and shrugged. "I always wanted t' hang out with my dad. He was one of the coolest people I knew when I was little. Yeah, we have our spats, we try and kill each other now and again but I never left the side of. . . well, either of my parents until after Malvo and I were brought back from bein' kidnapped f'r the first time."
Yuki calmed down a bit a tthe back rub as she nodded, "that's fair. Well i hope i don't push any for ya."
Masaru nodded, "then i guess that's just my side. I remember loving the moments where my father was taking me out hunting in the woods and he told me to find food. I never found food because I wasn't good as a kid so i got a lot of lashes to my backside, but what i did do was run so far away to this beautiful creek with an old, wooden bridge over the creek. And i would hide under that bridge and sleep for what felt like a while since the last one. There was also times when i went with my mom and siblings when my father went on trips. And we got to go outside late at night in the snowy winter and stare up at the stars. It just took me away from feeling like i was being watched all the time and i was finally free. . . sorry, i'm rambling again."

Yuki calmed down a bit a tthe back rub as she nodded, "that's fair. Well i hope i don't push any for ya."
Masaru nodded, "then i guess that's just my side. I remember loving the moments where my father was taking me out hunting in the woods and he told me to find food. I never found food because I wasn't good as a kid so i got a lot of lashes to my backside, but what i did do was run so far away to this beautiful creek with an old, wooden bridge over the creek. And i would hide under that bridge and sleep for what felt like a while since the last one. There was also times when i went with my mom and siblings when my father went on trips. And we got to go outside late at night in the snowy winter and stare up at the stars. It just took me away from feeling like i was being watched all the time and i was finally free. . . sorry, i'm rambling again."

Zuzana ahook her head, smiling with a soft sigh. "Neither of you could."
----
Dei-Loki perked his ears after hearing the apology, and shook his head with a slight frown. "Nah, yer fine. . . That hiding spot really does sound beautiful, by the way. That, and the stars." He gently leaned his body more against Masaru as they entered the town. "Hnn. . ."

Zuzana ahook her head, smiling with a soft sigh. "Neither of you could."
----
Dei-Loki perked his ears after hearing the apology, and shook his head with a slight frown. "Nah, yer fine. . . That hiding spot really does sound beautiful, by the way. That, and the stars." He gently leaned his body more against Masaru as they entered the town. "Hnn. . ."
Yuki blinked, "y-y-y'really mean that? Y'don't think i'm annoying?"
(SWEETHEART, WHO HURT YOU SO I CAN HURT THEM)

Masaru nodded, "it was. What's wrong?" He asked the noise as they slowly made for a stop next to the place that they were going to. (Totally remember what it was. Window shopping?)

Yuki blinked, "y-y-y'really mean that? Y'don't think i'm annoying?"
(SWEETHEART, WHO HURT YOU SO I CAN HURT THEM)

Masaru nodded, "it was. What's wrong?" He asked the noise as they slowly made for a stop next to the place that they were going to. (Totally remember what it was. Window shopping?)

Zuzana offered up a sweet smile. "Of course I don't find you annoying."
----
((Yea, it was window shopping. XD ))
"Hmm?" Dei-Loki looked over and then shook his head. "Nothin'."

Zuzana offered up a sweet smile. "Of course I don't find you annoying."
----
((Yea, it was window shopping. XD ))
"Hmm?" Dei-Loki looked over and then shook his head. "Nothin'."
Yuki smiled, "that's extremely nice of you to say."
________------
(YAS I REMEMBERED SOMETHING XD)

Masaru quirked a brow, "promise?"

Yuki smiled, "that's extremely nice of you to say."
________------
(YAS I REMEMBERED SOMETHING XD)

Masaru quirked a brow, "promise?"

Zuzana giggled gently. "I'd hope you'd think that, it is true after all."
----
Dei-Loki nodded, holding up his pinkie for a promise. "I promise."

Zuzana giggled gently. "I'd hope you'd think that, it is true after all."
----
Dei-Loki nodded, holding up his pinkie for a promise. "I promise."
Yuki smiled before opening the carriage's door once they got there and hopped out before keeping it open for them.
_________
Masaru pinkie promised as well before hopping off. "Alright, let's do this weird window shopping."

Yuki smiled before opening the carriage's door once they got there and hopped out before keeping it open for them.
_________
Masaru pinkie promised as well before hopping off. "Alright, let's do this weird window shopping."

Malvo helped her mother up into a stand before letting her out, first. She'd then follow with Gizmo in the hood of her hoodie.

Dei-Loki smiled after their pinkies locked before he'd hop off as well. "Why do they even call it that? It's not like we're searching f'r windows."

Malvo helped her mother up into a stand before letting her out, first. She'd then follow with Gizmo in the hood of her hoodie.

Dei-Loki smiled after their pinkies locked before he'd hop off as well. "Why do they even call it that? It's not like we're searching f'r windows."
Yuki pointed at the store in front of them, directly at the window with a few toys in it. "It's to see what they got without walking in."

Yuki pointed at the store in front of them, directly at the window with a few toys in it. "It's to see what they got without walking in."

Dei-Loki ohhed at the explanation before then looking to the window with wide eyes. "AH, SWEET! POKEMON!" He then darted to said window, pressing his face and hands to it to look at them all.

((You know I had to. XD ))

Dei-Loki ohhed at the explanation before then looking to the window with wide eyes. "AH, SWEET! POKEMON!" He then darted to said window, pressing his face and hands to it to look at them all.

((You know I had to. XD ))
(XD it's fine. it's cute anyways)
"Wanna get some, Dei?" Yuki asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back