• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Malvo smiled in return. "Oh, so kind~." She then hopped in and took a seat, Gizmo returning to her lap.

Dei-Loki snickered at the teasing. "Deal with iiiit."
Yuki gave a curtsy, "of course, m'lady~." She then got in as well, giggling.

Masaru snapped the horse's reins, "i guess i shall since i have no choice."

Yuki gave a curtsy, "of course, m'lady~." She then got in as well, giggling.

Masaru snapped the horse's reins, "i guess i shall since i have no choice."

Malvo made sure Yuki had enough room to sit right as she got in, a happy smile still on her face while Gizmo hopped onto Yuki's lap next before sitting down.

Listening to the hooves on the ground, Dei-Loki snickered and leaned against Masaru gently. "Good. Y'll grow t' love me."

Malvo made sure Yuki had enough room to sit right as she got in, a happy smile still on her face while Gizmo hopped onto Yuki's lap next before sitting down.

Listening to the hooves on the ground, Dei-Loki snickered and leaned against Masaru gently. "Good. Y'll grow t' love me."
Yuki awed, "hey buddy, having a good day?" She asked as she began to pet.

Masaru whistled low, "well it looks like y'already got that down."

Yuki awed, "hey buddy, having a good day?" She asked as she began to pet.

Masaru whistled low, "well it looks like y'already got that down."

Gizmo screamed in agreement, closing his eyes from the patting as Malvo giggled again. "I caught him scavenging f'r bugs as we were picking apples."

"I told ya." Dei-Loki snickered, looking ahead.

Gizmo screamed in agreement, closing his eyes from the patting as Malvo giggled again. "I caught him scavenging f'r bugs as we were picking apples."

"I told ya." Dei-Loki snickered, looking ahead.
Yuki gasped, plcing a hand against her heart. "Ah, that sounds so cute!"

"That's because y'dug your poisonous claws into me and called it love." He teased some more.

Yuki gasped, plcing a hand against her heart. "Ah, that sounds so cute!"

"That's because y'dug your poisonous claws into me and called it love." He teased some more.

"It was!" Malvo smiled and giggled more, Gizmo screaming again as he glanced back and forth between them both.

"That's not how love works f'r anyone else? Just Dire Devils?" Dei-Loki joked and grinned.

"It was!" Malvo smiled and giggled more, Gizmo screaming again as he glanced back and forth between them both.

"That's not how love works f'r anyone else? Just Dire Devils?" Dei-Loki joked and grinned.
Yuki laughed, "good job, Gizmo. Did y'catch anything?"

Masaru smirked, "apparently so. Especially when it comes to you."

Yuki laughed, "good job, Gizmo. Did y'catch anything?"

Masaru smirked, "apparently so. Especially when it comes to you."

Gizmo gave another scream, this time quiet and in agreement as he'd wag his tail.

"Hope it isn't too messy." Dei-Loki grinned, glancing to Masaru again.

Gizmo gave another scream, this time quiet and in agreement as he'd wag his tail.

"Hope it isn't too messy." Dei-Loki grinned, glancing to Masaru again.
Yuki giggled, kissing between his ears. "Good job, ya cute hunter, you."

Masaru waved at that before putting his hands back on the reins, "not at all. It's quite the most nontoxic relationship i have ever had. . . . in a intoxicating way."

Yuki giggled, kissing between his ears. "Good job, ya cute hunter, you."

Masaru waved at that before putting his hands back on the reins, "not at all. It's quite the most nontoxic relationship i have ever had. . . . in a intoxicating way."

Gizmo screamed happily at that, Malvo giggling as well as she softly scratched under his chin.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, no sooner having nodded as he smiled. "I getchya."

Gizmo screamed happily at that, Malvo giggling as well as she softly scratched under his chin.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, no sooner having nodded as he smiled. "I getchya."
Yuki smiled over to her, "y'raise a good boy here."

Masasru nodded, "good. So if y'ever feel threatened, know that you're the second most intoxicating nontoxic partner that i have ever had and that's saying something for how long i have been alive."

Yuki smiled over to her, "y'raise a good boy here."

Masasru nodded, "good. So if y'ever feel threatened, know that you're the second most intoxicating nontoxic partner that i have ever had and that's saying something for how long i have been alive."

Malvo giggled, a light blush on her face, "Thank you! I definitely tried."
----
Dei-Loki placed a hand on his heart. "Stings not t' be first." He joked. "But, I can live with it."

Malvo giggled, a light blush on her face, "Thank you! I definitely tried."
----
Dei-Loki placed a hand on his heart. "Stings not t' be first." He joked. "But, I can live with it."
"I can tell just from how sweet Gizmo is that you're a great mom." She beamed.

"I can tell just from how sweet Gizmo is that you're a great mom." She beamed.

Malvo gasped and held her hands to her chest, a smile on her face as she whined. "Y'really think so!?" Gizmo screamed in agreement, and Malvo fanned herself. "Ah! I'm gonna cry!"
----
Dipper slowly quirked a brow, allowing a bit of an eerie smile to slide up his face. "So it's a she, then?" He lowkey felt for information. He'd gotten better at this. A lot better, it seems.

Malvo gasped and held her hands to her chest, a smile on her face as she whined. "Y'really think so!?" Gizmo screamed in agreement, and Malvo fanned herself. "Ah! I'm gonna cry!"
----
Dipper slowly quirked a brow, allowing a bit of an eerie smile to slide up his face. "So it's a she, then?" He lowkey felt for information. He'd gotten better at this. A lot better, it seems.
Yuki blinked, "please don't! I don't want you to cry."
__
Masaru smiled at that, a small smile as he nodded, "my late wife, Adelynn. She'll forever hold the first piece of my heart. . . if that's okay?"

Yuki blinked, "please don't! I don't want you to cry."
__
Masaru smiled at that, a small smile as he nodded, "my late wife, Adelynn. She'll forever hold the first piece of my heart. . . if that's okay?"

Malvo continued to fan herself until she was recomposed. She inhaled, then heavily exhaled. "I'm good, I'm good."
----
Dei-Loki blinked as that eerie smile on his face slowly sank to something of a somber look. Now he just felt like an arsehole. He heavily exhaled through his nose, then, and looked head. "Oh. . . Yeah. . . Yeah, that's fine." He confirmed, leaning back as he gently rubbed his own arm.

Malvo continued to fan herself until she was recomposed. She inhaled, then heavily exhaled. "I'm good, I'm good."
----
Dei-Loki blinked as that eerie smile on his face slowly sank to something of a somber look. Now he just felt like an arsehole. He heavily exhaled through his nose, then, and looked head. "Oh. . . Yeah. . . Yeah, that's fine." He confirmed, leaning back as he gently rubbed his own arm.
Yuki smiled softly at her, "good. I'm glad to hear. I don't want to make you cry."

Yuki smiled softly at her, "good. I'm glad to hear. I don't want to make you cry."

Malvo nodded gently, hugging Yuki. "And I don't wanna cry. 's messy."
----
Dei-Loki moved his gaze to his gloved hands while his head was gently patted. "Still, I knew about her. So I should've known."

Malvo nodded gently, hugging Yuki. "And I don't wanna cry. 's messy."
----
Dei-Loki moved his gaze to his gloved hands while his head was gently patted. "Still, I knew about her. So I should've known."
Yuki nodded, "very messy. Especially since we don't have any tissues on us right now."

Yuki nodded, "very messy. Especially since we don't have any tissues on us right now."

Malvo huffed. "And no one needs t' cry with no tissues."
----
Dei-Loki gave a silent nod, fixing his glove with a huff to follow.

Malvo huffed. "And no one needs t' cry with no tissues."
----
Dei-Loki gave a silent nod, fixing his glove with a huff to follow.
Yuki patted her head, "i certaintly don't want you to cry."
_______
Masaru sighed, "Dei, i'm not upset. I mean it. This world that you have given me with all the love you can muster, and given me children to call my own . . . i'm not-i'm not sad anymore. This home that i have been given after being stripped everything, and being able to love again. I realized a long time ago, that i can't live in the past anymore. And i'm finally okay with that. I'm finally okay with being loved. Thanks to you and your family and our new family. And I know my late wife and children would want me to do the same. . . so i have you to thank for it all. Don't be upset when i'm not upset. . . please?"

Yuki patted her head, "i certaintly don't want you to cry."
_______
Masaru sighed, "Dei, i'm not upset. I mean it. This world that you have given me with all the love you can muster, and given me children to call my own . . . i'm not-i'm not sad anymore. This home that i have been given after being stripped everything, and being able to love again. I realized a long time ago, that i can't live in the past anymore. And i'm finally okay with that. I'm finally okay with being loved. Thanks to you and your family and our new family. And I know my late wife and children would want me to do the same. . . so i have you to thank for it all. Don't be upset when i'm not upset. . . please?"

Malvo leaned up and kissed Yuki's cheek after the patting. "No one's gonna cry, then."
----
Dei-Loki moved his gaze off his gloves, gazing to Masaru as he'd quickly latch onto his side with a small smile. "Okay. . ."

Malvo leaned up and kissed Yuki's cheek after the patting. "No one's gonna cry, then."
----
Dei-Loki moved his gaze off his gloves, gazing to Masaru as he'd quickly latch onto his side with a small smile. "Okay. . ."
Yuki blushed, "i'm so glad to hear that."

Yuki blushed, "i'm so glad to hear that."

"Well, I would say I'm glad that yer glad, but then that starts a chain reaction." Malvo giggled soon after.
----
"Reaaaally?" Dei-Loki smiled up at Masaru. "Even after all that?"

"Well, I would say I'm glad that yer glad, but then that starts a chain reaction." Malvo giggled soon after.
----
"Reaaaally?" Dei-Loki smiled up at Masaru. "Even after all that?"
Yuki nodded, "and we've definitely been down that chain." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back