• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Dire Wolf Devil

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓔𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.

~This is a role play I made in support of one of my favourite OC character ships. PLEASE, HOP ABOARD AND JOIN THE FUN! :). (Plot to be determined once started.)~

Welcome to the world of Engranussia! This role play takes place in Falador, Fórrelden. One of the countries of this world that is ruled by the king; Adrian Alaois, and the queen; Zuzana Alaois.

Current Season: Winter.

Other Countries:
Màkrum is a bit like the country this takes place in. The only true difference is the weather. Although it is to the north, it very rarely snows. Most of the people there have accents that are blended between Irish and Scottish. The capital of Màkrum is Wintergriffin.

Actifis is right next to Màkrum, and it is well known for being the country to distribute shoes - and it is the home of most elves in this dimension. Their accent there is more French, than anything. The only way to get to either Actifis or Màkrum is to take a ship. The capital of Actifis is Aynor.

Gerusslden is one of the more densely wooded areas, as it is mostly filled with jungles. Their accents range from light German to heavy Russian. The capital of Gerusslden is Holbeck.

WOO! PLOT!

There are many enemies in this world, but the main threat, at the moment, would be the Blighters. Horrendously gruesome creatures that dwell from down under have come back to bring the blight upon the land. With their poisonous blood, they are deadly to most. After hearing that the blighter general (General Ruvik) stepped down from power, you would think that the blighters would cease to remain a threat, but... You'd be wrong. Someone else has taken control of them (I have a character of mine set up for it, so don't ask.), and they plan to carry out their plans to 'cleanse' the world with death and plague.

Shadow Wardens and Dragon Bonded Shadow Wardens, created by the great Shadow Dragon Scáth (The fallen King of Shadowheim/the Shadow Realm), have been known world wide (Engranussia wise) to be the ones to wipe out the blighters before they succeed. But, with there only being three left (Dei-Loki, Dominic and Malvo (Malvo's actual father, the Nightmare King, also is a Shadow Warden. But that is unknown to everyone but Malvo.), they... May need some help. This, my friends, is where you come in. While you may not be able to become a Shadow Warden, or a Dragon Bonded Shadow Warden, you can still aid in the fight. With the current Dragon Bonded Shadow Wardens present, they can at least grant you temporary immunity in battle as needed.

Or, if you prefer, you could always join the Blighters as an ally, as well. The choice is yours.

CS:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-world-of-engranussia-cs.275733/

Rules:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-world-of-engranussia-rules.275861/

Last edited:
The sun would shine upon the kingdom of Falador, Fórrelden. It was a beautiful day. Though, the air had a bit of a cold nip to it on this winters day. 

Plenty had been in store for the coming year. Some good, and some bad. No doubt, the kingdom had enemies willing to set foot in the territory and attack at any moment.

But, this didn't seem to bother Reaver, whom would roam about the courtyard like an aimless guard - his flamethrower in hand as he'd quietly whistle to himself and make believe that his older brother wasn't watching him carefully with the weary look of a man about to loose something he enjoyed to fire. 

"Ah, I can smell the nearing snowstorm in the air..." Reaver huffed, a smile on his face as he had always enjoyed this time of year. Not only was it nice to torch the snow from the steps without getting an earful from the King and Queen, but it was also the time of year when a certain someone would make his way back home from overseas to spend time with the family. Oh, how Reaver longed for that day, to see someone that would cause his heart to flutter. Though, he never told the general he felt this way - despite the fact it was obvious to see from the rest of the family. With a gentle exhale, he'd slowly come to a stop beside one of the larger trees whilst looking off into the distance.

@Forever J

The sun would shine upon the kingdom of Falador, Fórrelden. It was a beautiful day. Though, the air had a bit of a cold nip to it on this winters day. 

Plenty had been in store for the coming year. Some good, and some bad. No doubt, the kingdom had enemies willing to set foot in the territory and attack at any moment.

But, this didn't seem to bother Reaver, whom would roam about the courtyard like an aimless guard - his flamethrower in hand as he'd quietly whistle to himself and make believe that his older brother wasn't watching him carefully with the weary look of a man about to loose something he enjoyed to fire. 

"Ah, I can smell the nearing snowstorm in the air..." Reaver huffed, a smile on his face as he had always enjoyed this time of year. Not only was it nice to torch the snow from the steps without getting an earful from the King and Queen, but it was also the time of year when a certain someone would make his way back home from overseas to spend time with the family. Oh, how Reaver longed for that day, to see someone that would cause his heart to flutter. Though, he never told the general he felt this way - despite the fact it was obvious to see from the rest of the family. With a gentle exhale, he'd slowly come to a stop beside one of the larger trees whilst looking off into the distance.

@Forever J

Graham sneaked quietly behind Reaver. Standing a few inches taller, he glanced down at the man with a grin as he seemed to daydream. "Ahola amigo!" He clasped Reaver's shoulder, careful not to touch his precious flamethrower and hugged him to his chest. "Ey, you daydreamin' on the day that i come back? What didja daydream about?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham sneaked quietly behind Reaver. Standing a few inches taller, he glanced down at the man with a grin as he seemed to daydream. "Ahola amigo!" He clasped Reaver's shoulder, careful not to touch his precious flamethrower and hugged him to his chest. "Ey, you daydreamin' on the day that i come back? What didja daydream about?"

Reaver's ears would instantly perk slightly at the sound of such a familiar voice. Startled, his body would jump a bit the moment Graham took hold of his shoulder. "HHH--" And, trailing soon after a few incoherent noises had been made, he'd then turn and face the taller male with a bit of awkward nervousness. Yet, still, he would smile. "He-- Hi... I-I wasn't daydreaming! Just... eh... watching the clouds."

Reaver's ears would instantly perk slightly at the sound of such a familiar voice. Startled, his body would jump a bit the moment Graham took hold of his shoulder. "HHH--" And, trailing soon after a few incoherent noises had been made, he'd then turn and face the taller male with a bit of awkward nervousness. Yet, still, he would smile. "He-- Hi... I-I wasn't daydreaming! Just... eh... watching the clouds."

"Suuuuuuure, and i'm Henry the fifth." Graham threw his head back and laughed, his usual smile cheerful as ever. "Hey. Let's go eat. Where do you want to go and eat? I'm starving. So, what has everyone been doing while i was gone? What did you do?" 

"Suuuuuuure, and i'm Henry the fifth." Graham threw his head back and laughed, his usual smile cheerful as ever. "Hey. Let's go eat. Where do you want to go and eat? I'm starving. So, what has everyone been doing while i was gone? What did you do?" 

"Still as hungry as ever." Reaver would softly comment, a light snicker slipping from his lips - which seemed to curl up into a grin as he watched that cheerful expression he'd always admired. "We could always head inside t' see if the chefs made anythin'. O-Orrrr, we could head into the village and get somethin' there." And, as he'd waited for a response, he'd begin to answer last two questions while recounting what had occurred. "Let's see... uh... Well, Akumu and Dei-Loki have mates, now - aaaaand..."

"Still as hungry as ever." Reaver would softly comment, a light snicker slipping from his lips - which seemed to curl up into a grin as he watched that cheerful expression he'd always admired. "We could always head inside t' see if the chefs made anythin'. O-Orrrr, we could head into the village and get somethin' there." And, as he'd waited for a response, he'd begin to answer last two questions while recounting what had occurred. "Let's see... uh... Well, Akumu and Dei-Loki have mates, now - aaaaand..."

Graham still heard him and laughed at the comment before his eyes widen immensely at hearing about the boys finding mates. "The chefs. They know how to feed this man's appetite. Now, as for you? Did you do anything? How many things have you set on fire?" 

Graham still heard him and laughed at the comment before his eyes widen immensely at hearing about the boys finding mates. "The chefs. They know how to feed this man's appetite. Now, as for you? Did you do anything? How many things have you set on fire?" 

With a nod and a flick of his ear, he then turned to head back to the palace. "Hah... Well... I haven't done too much, really. Just a few tweaks here and there on my baby." As he'd say that, he lightly patted the nozzle on his flamethrower with a proud, dorkish grin before he'd then perk his brows. "Not TOO many... just... a couple of the studies, and several plants out here..." The wolfish male then paused, soon bringing a free hand behind his head. "B-But, enough about me! How was your trip back?"

With a nod and a flick of his ear, he then turned to head back to the palace. "Hah... Well... I haven't done too much, really. Just a few tweaks here and there on my baby." As he'd say that, he lightly patted the nozzle on his flamethrower with a proud, dorkish grin before he'd then perk his brows. "Not TOO many... just... a couple of the studies, and several plants out here..." The wolfish male then paused, soon bringing a free hand behind his head. "B-But, enough about me! How was your trip back?"

"Never change, Rea." He laughed as he ruffled his hair. "Rocky waves for a bit, but once we got closer, it was smoooooooth sailing." 

"Never change, Rea." He laughed as he ruffled his hair. "Rocky waves for a bit, but once we got closer, it was smoooooooth sailing." 

In result of the action, he'd grin and close his eyes - all the while producing happy, incoherent noises once more followed by a very light blush. His ears having twitched before he'd then glance to him again. "Glad it wasn't too bad. Kick a lot of ass?" 'WHYYYYYY did I ask that!? Of course he did!'

In result of the action, he'd grin and close his eyes - all the while producing happy, incoherent noises once more followed by a very light blush. His ears having twitched before he'd then glance to him again. "Glad it wasn't too bad. Kick a lot of ass?" 'WHYYYYYY did I ask that!? Of course he did!'

Graham gave a deep, joyful laugh at the noises that Reaver made. "YUP! Oh you should've seen one of the guy's faces. I dropped my gun while i was in No-man's land. Four men coming at all sides of me with their rifles pointing. Then i grabbed the barrel of one gun, jabbed them hard in the jaw and shot the rest before they saw it coming. It was absolutely beautiful. Almost my finest work." 

Graham gave a deep, joyful laugh at the noises that Reaver made. "YUP! Oh you should've seen one of the guy's faces. I dropped my gun while i was in No-man's land. Four men coming at all sides of me with their rifles pointing. Then i grabbed the barrel of one gun, jabbed them hard in the jaw and shot the rest before they saw it coming. It was absolutely beautiful. Almost my finest work." 

Reaver perked at the sound of his laugh, and even more while listening to his description. And, keeping his grin, his tail would curl as he lightly chuckled and spoke. "I wish I could've been there t' see it."

Reaver perked at the sound of his laugh, and even more while listening to his description. And, keeping his grin, his tail would curl as he lightly chuckled and spoke. "I wish I could've been there t' see it."

"Maybe one day, but for now, i need you safe and here, to help  protect your brother and the rest of the family. Your brother needs the best of the best guards and you, Rea, you are definitely the top best." He said with honest, sincere smile. He meant it to the very core, he always knew that Reaver could do extraordinary things. 

"Maybe one day, but for now, i need you safe and here, to help  protect your brother and the rest of the family. Your brother needs the best of the best guards and you, Rea, you are definitely the top best." He said with honest, sincere smile. He meant it to the very core, he always knew that Reaver could do extraordinary things. 

His head tilting slightly, Reaver rubbed the back of his head before softly laughing and closing his eyes in the process of this. "Ahah, I'm not that good... I mean, I'm okay-- but certainly not the best."

His head tilting slightly, Reaver rubbed the back of his head before softly laughing and closing his eyes in the process of this. "Ahah, I'm not that good... I mean, I'm okay-- but certainly not the best."

"Hey . . . are you making me a liar? I said you're the best because i mean it. Trust me, i know what's best, and your it. Don't say otherwise, you hear me?" He gripped Reaver's chin tightly between his pointer and thumb, pulling him closer to him as he eyed him carefully. His face a few inches away from Reaver's. "Do you understand? You're amazing."

"Hey . . . are you making me a liar? I said your the best because i mean it. Trust me, i know what's best, and your it. Don't say otherwise, you hear me?" He gripped Reaver's chin tightly between his pointer and thumb, pulling him closer to him as he eyed him carefully. His face a few inches away from Reaver's. "Do you understand? You're amazing."

Reaver had then soon opened his eyes to blink once he'd felt the firm gasp upon his chin - only to watch Graham's eyes as his heart and mind went crazy. A light shade of pink fainly tinted his cheeks - taking a moment or two of hesitation before responding in a whisper, almost a mutter under his breath. "Maker's breath, yer eyes are stunning..."

Reaver had then soon opened his eyes to blink once he'd felt the firm gasp upon his chin - only to watch Graham's eyes as his heart and mind went crazy. A light shade of pink fainly tinted his cheeks - taking a moment or two of hesitation before responding in a whisper, almost a mutter under his breath. "Maker's breath, yer eyes are stunning..."

Graham quirked an eyebrow at something inaudible that Reaver said. "What's that, Rea?" He leaned just a bit closer to hear him. 

Graham quirked an eyebrow at something inaudible that Reaver said. "What's that, Rea?" He leaned just a bit closer to hear him. 

Reaver's eye contact stretched on for a few seconds more, before his mind finally caught on to what Graham had said. "Wha--? Oh! I-I said I understand!" With his eyes quickly closing as he spoke, a slightly nervous smile managed to still light up his face as he would gently laugh. 

Reaver's eye contact stretched on for a few seconds more, before his mind finally caught on to what Graham had said. "Wha--? Oh! I-I said I understand!" With his eyes quickly closing as he spoke, a slightly nervous smile managed to still light up his face as he would gently laugh. 

"Good. Never forget it. Now, come on, off to eat." Graham pointed to the door and marched as if he were five again. 

"Good. Never forget it. Now, come on, off to eat." Graham pointed to the door and marched as if he were five again. 

He'd soon silently exhale, watching him go as that smile remained present on his face as he'd thought to himself; 'Gods... All he did was hold my chin and my gaze -- GAH, I feel like my heart's gonna escape my chest!' Soon ending his thought, he'd be sure to catch up to Graham whilst trying to compose himself in the process.

He'd soon silently exhale, watching him go as that smile remained present on his face as he'd thought to himself; 'Gods... All he did was hold my chin and my gaze -- GAH, I feel like my heart's gonna escape my chest!' Soon ending his thought, he'd be sure to catch up to Graham whilst trying to compose himself in the process.

Graham immediately stopped as he spotted Adrian in the kitchen. "Hello sir." He bowed to the king. "May i ask for some food? I am quite hungry." He gave a wide, bright smile.

Graham immediately stopped as he spotted Adrian in the kitchen. "Hello sir." He bowed to the king. "May i ask for some food? I am quite hungry." He gave a wide, bright smile.

Adrian, whom had been watching the chefs prepare the food to be brought out at the time, would look up and over to Graham as a grin slid across his face. "Ah, good t' see you've made it home safe. Of course you can, the food is just about done."

Reaver followed Graham in and listened as he'd grin, glancing to his brother and then to the food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back