• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki nodded, "of course you can silly. We're not in a rush."

Dei-Loki beamed, then, before quickly rushing into the store.

Malvo shook her head, snickering. "So much for just window shopping."

Dei-Loki beamed, then, before quickly rushing into the store.

Malvo shook her head, snickering. "So much for just window shopping."
Yuki waved, "if it makes him happy, it makes him happy, no problem with that." She smiled.

Masaru smirked, leaning on Malvo, "besides, don't you want to do the same?"

Yuki waved, "if it makes him happy, it makes him happy, no problem with that." She smiled.

Masaru smirked, leaning on Malvo, "besides, don't you want to do the same?"

Malvo nodded in agreement to Yuki before having paused as Masaru had leaned on her. She hesitated for a long moment before finally shaking off most of the desire. She smiled then. "I'm. . . I'm good. Yeah, I'm good."

Malvo nodded in agreement to Yuki before having paused as Masaru had leaned on her. She hesitated for a long moment before finally shaking off most of the desire. She smiled then. "I'm. . . I'm good. Yeah, I'm good."
"Are you suuuuure? Look at that fat, yellow rat in the window. Or that cute brown fennec fox thing. Or that pink rat alien. Wow, that's a lot of rats."

"Are you suuuuure? Look at that fat, yellow rat in the window. Or that cute brown fennec fox thing. Or that pink rat alien. Wow, that's a lot of rats."

Malvo inhaled like she was about to school Masaru in the art of being a dork -- I MEAN POKEMON MASTER. "Firstly, the yellow one isn't a rat, it's an electric mouse. And the pink one is more of a cat that can learn any move in the pokemon universe. I'm surprised Dipper hasn't taught you about this, yet."

(( XD ))

Malvo inhaled like she was about to school Masaru in the art of being a dork -- I MEAN POKEMON MASTER. "Firstly, the yellow one isn't a rat, it's an electric mouse. And the pink one is more of a cat that can learn any move in the pokemon universe. I'm surprised Dipper hasn't taught you about this, yet."

(( XD ))
(XD AWWW SHE'S SO CUTE)
masaru stared at Malvo for a long while before Yuki snapped her fingers at him which caused him to get out of his head. "What's up?"

(XD AWWW SHE'S SO CUTE)
masaru stared at Malvo for a long while before Yuki snapped her fingers at him which caused him to get out of his head. "What's up?"

Malvo blinked a few times, then sighed shortly after as she looked to the toy store almost longingly, at this point.

Yuki smiled, "Malvo, go. We'll wait out here."

Malvo's smile shot up just as fast as her ears, instantly racing into the store to join Dipper in the plushie gathering. Zuzana, sighing, gave a gentle laugh.

"Some things never change, I swear." Zuzana smiled fondly.

Malvo's smile shot up just as fast as her ears, instantly racing into the store to join Dipper in the plushie gathering. Zuzana, sighing, gave a gentle laugh.

"Some things never change, I swear." Zuzana smiled fondly.
Yuki smiled as well as Masaru. "Well i'm glad, I like this side a lot."

Masaru shrugged, "it's alright."

Yuki smiled as well as Masaru. "Well i'm glad, I like this side a lot."

Masaru shrugged, "it's alright."

"Definitely takes me back." Zuzana snickered, gesturing to the store. "I ever tell you both that we nearly cleaned out the whole store because of those two?"

"Definitely takes me back." Zuzana snickered, gesturing to the store. "I ever tell you both that we nearly cleaned out the whole store because of those two?"
The siblings shook their heads, "no, we never heard that story."

"But we'll be happy to hear it." Yuki smiled.

The siblings shook their heads, "no, we never heard that story."

"But we'll be happy to hear it." Yuki smiled.

Zuzana seemed to give a bright, proud smile as she nodded. "We were window shopping like we are right now, to tell you to the truth. We were waiting for the Hallow's Eve festival, and we were planning to stock up on pumpkins, but instead we ended up needing to make two trips because of how many toys the twins wanted."

Zuzana seemed to give a bright, proud smile as she nodded. "We were window shopping like we are right now, to tell you to the truth. We were waiting for the Hallow's Eve festival, and we were planning to stock up on pumpkins, but instead we ended up needing to make two trips because of how many toys the twins wanted."
Yuki awed, "that's so cute. How small and young were they?"

Masaru smirked, "what she's asking is were they chubby little gremlins."

"I am not! . . . . Were they?"

(Everyone's gotta love chub on the babies. THEY'RE SO CUTE WITH ALL THAT BABY FAT ;W; )

Yuki awed, "that's so cute. How small and young were they?"

Masaru smirked, "what she's asking is were they chubby little gremlins."

"I am not! . . . . Were they?"

(Everyone's gotta love chub on the babies. THEY'RE SO CUTE WITH ALL THAT BABY FAT ;W; )

((Especially the hands.
;w; ))

Sparkling eyes adorned Zuzana's smile as she thought back. The queen then closed her eyes as she nodded in confirmation. "They were only two. Plenty of baby chubbines!" She giggled, sighing soft soon after. "Then with their stubbornness, they wanted to carry the biggest ones. No one else was allowed to. Dipper even tried biting one of the servants when they offered to carry the stuffed animal he had."

((Baby Dipper with a biting problem will forever be adorable. Embarrassing for Dei, but still adorable.
XD ))

((Especially the hands.
;w; ))

Sparkling eyes adorned Zuzana's smile as she thought back. The queen then closed her eyes as she nodded in confirmation. "They were only two. Plenty of baby chubbines!" She giggled, sighing soft soon after. "Then with their stubbornness, they wanted to carry the biggest ones. No one else was allowed to. Dipper even tried biting one of the servants when they offered to carry the stuffed animal he had."

((Baby Dipper with a biting problem will forever be adorable. Embarrassing for Dei, but still adorable.
XD ))
(XD FIRST OF ALL, YES AND SECOND OF ALL, AWWWWWWWWWW THAT'S SO CUUUUUUUTE ;w; )
Masaru sighed, "Gods, tthat's still him to a T."

Yuki giggled before placing both of her hands over her heart, awing. "That sounds so adorable."

(XD FIRST OF ALL, YES AND SECOND OF ALL, AWWWWWWWWWW THAT'S SO CUUUUUUUTE ;w; )
Masaru sighed, "Gods, tthat's still him to a T."

Yuki giggled before placing both of her hands over her heart, awing. "That sounds so adorable."

((MHMM))

Zuzana giggled from Masaru's comment, glancing to the window to watch her kids sort through the different toys. "Always will be adorable, too. Especially since neither have truly changed. I really do miss the baby fat, though."

((MHMM))

Zuzana giggled from Masaru's comment, glancing to the window to watch her kids sort through the different toys. "Always will be adorable, too. Especially since neither have truly changed. I really do miss the baby fat, though."
Yuki nodded, "don't we all."

Masaru shrugged, "well now you got grandchildren baby fat. It's not truly there anymore since they're growing quickly, but still enough . . . right?"

Yuki nodded, "don't we all."

Masaru shrugged, "well now you got grandchildren baby fat. It's not truly there anymore since they're growing quickly, but still enough . . . right?"

Zuzana quickly gave a nod. "It's definitely enough to fill the need, yes."

And, emerging from the store, both Malvo and Dei-Loki carried their bags.

Masaru looked to Dei, "do i have to carry any of that?"

Dei-Loki perked his ears at that, glancing to Masaru as he shook his head with a smile. "I got it."

Zuzana sighed blissfully. "There's those familiar words."

Dei-Loki blinked, and then widened his eyes in a bit of childhood embarrassment. "Reminiscing again?"

Dei-Loki perked his ears at that, glancing to Masaru as he shook his head with a smile. "I got it."

Zuzana sighed blissfully. "There's those familiar words."

Dei-Loki blinked, and then widened his eyes in a bit of childhood embarrassment. "Reminiscing again?"
Yuki nodded, "she told us such a cute story about you guys carrying your own toys out of the shops like strong babies!"

Yuki nodded, "she told us such a cute story about you guys carrying your own toys out of the shops like strong babies!"

Malvo groaned at that, though still smiled as it wasn't as bad as she thought. "The stubborn baby story!" She exclaimed, then went to the carriage just so she could drop off her bags so she didn't have to carry them everywhere.

Malvo groaned at that, though still smiled as it wasn't as bad as she thought. "The stubborn baby story!" She exclaimed, then went to the carriage just so she could drop off her bags so she didn't have to carry them everywhere.
Masaru pointed at the carriage, "y'probably should do the same."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back