• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru shook his head, "no i'm fine to just use the granny smith." He stopped once they reached the rows labeled Granny smith. He then headed into the row. "Go on and pick, i'll stay still."
_________
Graham looked over to him as well, "can we help at all?"

Dei-Loki smiled, moving to Masaru's shoulders so he could sit, and so he could get an even better leverage for the apple picking. "Y'sure? Yer not gonna reach up and poke my sides or anythin'?"

----

Adrian gives it some thought before clicking his tongue gently. "Actually, yeah. Y'guys have enough time in between what yer doin' t' make some coffee? I need a bit of mental stimulation."

Dei-Loki smiled, moving to Masaru's shoulders so he could sit, and so he could get an even better leverage for the apple picking. "Y'sure? Yer not gonna reach up and poke my sides or anythin'?"

----

Adrian gives it some thought before clicking his tongue gently. "Actually, yeah. Y'guys have enough time in between what yer doin' t' make some coffee? I need a bit of mental stimulation."
Masaru grinned, "as much as i love to do that right now. And trust me, it's very tempting, i wouldn't want our apples to fall and get bruised. We need all good apples."

Masaru grinned, "as much as i love to do that right now. And trust me, it's very tempting, i wouldn't want our apples to fall and get bruised. We need all good apples."

"Ya think that's where the 'good apples' saying came from?" Dei-Loki questioned, feeling a few apples as he'd start to pick the ones that were firm enough to tell there were no bruises.
-----
Adrian huffed through his nose. "Not very far. I mean - I've got a few verses down, and I have the tune in my head as well. But it's far from bein' finished."

"Ya think that's where the 'good apples' saying came from?" Dei-Loki questioned, feeling a few apples as he'd start to pick the ones that were firm enough to tell there were no bruises.
-----
Adrian huffed through his nose. "Not very far. I mean - I've got a few verses down, and I have the tune in my head as well. But it's far from bein' finished."
"What's that saying?" Masaru quirked a brow.
________
"Can we hear some of it at least or no?"

"What's that saying?" Masaru quirked a brow.
________
"Can we hear some of it at least or no?"

"Y'know when someone calls someone else a 'bad apple'?" Dei-Loki asked, making a pouch in his shirt as he gathered the apples.
----
Adrian bit his lip. "Well, yer both gonna hear it, anyways." He admitted with a sigh before lifting his guitar. He sighed gently, then, and played the opening cords while clearing his throat, looking to the paper for a moment and then closing his eyes and waiting until the right time before singing in that soft, yet still familiar singing voice others have come to know. And he sang the first, and second verses, plus the chorus as he had a little bit more done than he said previously. That, or it came to him in his act of singing. "Watch her golden eyes,
as that smile lights up her face,
Gives off a great, warm welcome,
On even the coldest of nights.

Men have often dreamed,
just to achieve this life.
That is why I say, with pride;
that "this girl, she is my wife."

She makes home paradise,
all just with her presence.
That's why when we fight,
I hope her love stays strong.
Because I can't picture a life,
or just even a night,
Without that supportive presence,
Right by my side."
It seemed to be the latter of the two options, as Adrian had been seen uncapping the pen yet again just to add a bit to the paper before going back to play the cords in the background while he awaited critique on what he'd been working on.

((Using this as a reference for the beat;
))

"Y'know when someone calls someone else a 'bad apple'?" Dei-Loki asked, making a pouch in his shirt as he gathered the apples.
----
Adrian bit his lip. "Well, yer both gonna hear it, anyways." He admitted with a sigh before lifting his guitar. He sighed gently, then, and played the opening cords while clearing his throat, looking to the paper for a moment and then closing his eyes and waiting until the right time before singing in that soft, yet still familiar singing voice others have come to know. And he sang the first, and second verses, plus the chorus as he had a little bit more done than he said previously. That, or it came to him in his act of singing. "Watch her golden eyes,
as that smile lights up her face,
Gives off a great, warm welcome,
On even the coldest of nights.

Men have often dreamed,
just to achieve this life.
That is why I say, with pride;
that "this girl, she is my wife."

She makes home paradise,
all just with her presence.
That's why when we fight,
I hope her love stays strong.
Because I can't picture a life,
or just even a night,
Without that supportive presence,
Right by my side."
It seemed to be the latter of the two options, as Adrian had been seen uncapping the pen yet again just to add a bit to the paper before going back to play the cords in the background while he awaited critique on what he'd been working on.

((Using this as a reference for the beat;
))

Masaru ohed, "i really don't know. I'm not so good with remembering where sayings come from. Even if i was born in that time period."
_________

(;w; WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE)
Graham smiled, "i'm so utterly happy that my sister has married you."

Masaru ohed, "i really don't know. I'm not so good with remembering where sayings come from. Even if i was born in that time period."
_________

(;w; WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE)
Graham smiled, "i'm so utterly happy that my sister has married you."

Dei-Loki gave a nod of understanding. "Welp, even so, I think that's where it came from. 's my theory." He snickered.
----
((I DUNNO. ;w; ))
Adrian blinked and looked up at that, glancing over with surprise. "Sounds good, then?"

Reaver held a warm smile of his own. "It sounds more than good, Adrian."

Dei-Loki gave a nod of understanding. "Welp, even so, I think that's where it came from. 's my theory." He snickered.
----
((I DUNNO. ;w; ))
Adrian blinked and looked up at that, glancing over with surprise. "Sounds good, then?"

Reaver held a warm smile of his own. "It sounds more than good, Adrian."
Masaru smirked, "well i won't debunk your theory. So we'll keep it at that."

Masaru smirked, "well i won't debunk your theory. So we'll keep it at that."

"Sweeeeeeeet." Dei-Loki snickered. "Alright, we gotta go t' the other side of the tree."
----
"They'd better stay joyful. I can't handle when she cries as it is." Adrian stated with a small smirk.

"Sweeeeeeeet." Dei-Loki snickered. "Alright, we gotta go t' the other side of the tree."
----
"They'd better stay joyful. I can't handle when she cries as it is." Adrian stated with a small smirk.
Masaru did what he said, moving to the other side before standing still. "How many should we even get?"

Masaru did what he said, moving to the other side before standing still. "How many should we even get?"

"I'm thinkin' twelve will be good. These apples are pretty big." Dei-Loki assured, twitching his ear as he'd pick some from the other side.
----
Reaver grimaced at the thought while Adrian blinked a few times with a tilted head.

"That's gross t' you guys? 's not like she's got nasty feet."

"Good, if it comes down to it then you get t' rub her feet. We'll pour wine and bring her snacks." Reaver stated, and Adrian shrugged.

"I'm thinkin' twelve will be good. These apples are pretty big." Dei-Loki assured, twitching his ear as he'd pick some from the other side.
----
Reaver grimaced at the thought while Adrian blinked a few times with a tilted head.

"That's gross t' you guys? 's not like she's got nasty feet."

"Good, if it comes down to it then you get t' rub her feet. We'll pour wine and bring her snacks." Reaver stated, and Adrian shrugged.
"So how many do y'got now?"

"So how many do y'got now?"

Dei-Loki looked to the make-shift pouch he made with his shirt. ". . . Seven. I got seven apples so far."
----
"Fine then. I feel like this'll work, though." Adrian smiled and went back to write down a few more lyrics.

Dei-Loki looked to the make-shift pouch he made with his shirt. ". . . Seven. I got seven apples so far."
----
"Fine then. I feel like this'll work, though." Adrian smiled and went back to write down a few more lyrics.
"Shall we go to a different tree then for more? Because some of these look small."

"Me too. She can't be mad after all of this work. It's the thought that counts usually with her."

"Shall we go to a different tree then for more? Because some of these look small."

"Me too. She can't be mad after all of this work. It's the thought that counts usually with her."

Dei-Loki nodded gently. "Yeah, let's go."
----
Reaver nodded with a smile. "Besides, she's also out having a good time as we speak."

Dei-Loki nodded gently. "Yeah, let's go."
----
Reaver nodded with a smile. "Besides, she's also out having a good time as we speak."
Masaru lookedc around before going to another apple tree. "Is there any other apples y'wanna get before we leave?"

Masaru lookedc around before going to another apple tree. "Is there any other apples y'wanna get before we leave?"

Dei-Loki made sure the apples they had didn't roll out of his shirt as they'd head over. "Maybe a few golden delicious apples, too? Golden deliciouses. . . Golden deliciousness apples. . ." He struggled, arching his brows for the right usage.
----
"Very true. How's the other stuff coming along?" Adrian asked with his eyes still on the paper.

Dei-Loki made sure the apples they had didn't roll out of his shirt as they'd head over. "Maybe a few golden delicious apples, too? Golden deliciouses. . . Golden deliciousness apples. . ." He struggled, arching his brows for the right usage.
----
"Very true. How's the other stuff coming along?" Adrian asked with his eyes still on the paper.
Masaru blinked, "are you okay?"

Masaru blinked, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, I--" Dei-Loki furrowed his brows in thought. "What's the plural f'r golden delicious? Does it stay the same?"
----
Reaver gestured to the other oven because it's a palace and there's more than one oven because shhhhh. "I just put the cupcakes in so they'll be a bit, too."

"Yeah, I--" Dei-Loki furrowed his brows in thought. "What's the plural f'r golden delicious? Does it stay the same?"
----
Reaver gestured to the other oven because it's a palace and there's more than one oven because shhhhh. "I just put the cupcakes in so they'll be a bit, too."
"Golden delicious apples. Delicious doesn't have a plural form.
(Shrugzz)
_---------------
"Then we're all good to go in a bit."

"Golden delicious apples. Delicious doesn't have a plural form.
(Shrugzz)
_---------------
"Then we're all good to go in a bit."

"That's so weird." Dei-Loki blinked a few times.
((English is weird.))
----
"Good. Gives me plenty of time t' finish this." Adrian patted the paper gently.

"That's so weird." Dei-Loki blinked a few times.
((English is weird.))
----
"Good. Gives me plenty of time t' finish this." Adrian patted the paper gently.
(XD i don't know if that's right, by the way. So don't actually quote me on that but yes, English is definitely weird)
Masaru nodded, "just how the language works, i guess?"

(XD i don't know if that's right, by the way. So don't actually quote me on that but yes, English is definitely weird)
Masaru nodded, "just how the language works, i guess?"

((I thiiiiink it's right? XD ))
Dei-Loki nodded, reaching up to pick more apples. "Such a weird language. Then again, a lot of 'em are weird. Even my native tongue."
----
Adrian took the coffee from the man, giving a nod in return. "Thank you."

"How long do y'think you'll make it?" Reaver tilts his head curiously while Adrian took a sip of his coffee before setting it down on the table.

"Probably take it up t' the next chorus then finish it up."

((I thiiiiink it's right? XD ))
Dei-Loki nodded, reaching up to pick more apples. "Such a weird language. Then again, a lot of 'em are weird. Even my native tongue."
----
Adrian took the coffee from the man, giving a nod in return. "Thank you."

"How long do y'think you'll make it?" Reaver tilts his head curiously while Adrian took a sip of his coffee before setting it down on the table.

"Probably take it up t' the next chorus then finish it up."
(XD -srhugz-)
"Talking in general is just weird. Body language is also weird . . . . everything about us is weird."

(XD -srhugz-)
"Talking in general is just weird. Body language is also weird . . . . everything about us is weird."

Dei-Loki nodded. "Very weird."
----
Adrian cracked a smirk at this, softly exhaling. "Thanks. Really."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back