• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"You drive a hard bargain." He dug into his pockets for his bag of coins before pulling it out. He then made sure to have all coins on the table. "Now show me the goods."

(XD "I ain't dealin' with no snitch. No pigs, no white coats, we clear?"

"Yeah, man. We clear.")

(XD)

Adrian nodded, his gaze drifting about before he opened the Tupperware container to show the brownies.

Graham sucked up his drool as he sighed in bliss. "Ain't those fine beauts. Alright, give me half." He scooted the coins closer.

Adrian nodded, taking the coins before removing half of the peanut butter brownies to give to Graham. "Here."

Adrian nodded, taking the coins before removing half of the peanut butter brownies to give to Graham. "Here."

Graham to his half and placed it on his plate. He then held out his hand. "No more sappies, no more threatening to kill yous, alright?"

Graham to his half and placed it on his plate. He then held out his hand. "No more sappies, no more threatening to kill yous, alright?"

"Alright." Adrian went to shake before squinting once more. "Show me yer fingers."

Graham snickered, "pleasure doing business with ya."

"Likewise." Adrian snickered, as well. Soon returning to his seat with the rest of his brownies, as well as the coin.

Reaver blinked before looking to Graham and jutting his lip out. "Can I have one? I am but a poor lad that cannot afford the taxes of the King's food... ;w;"

"Likewise." Adrian snickered, as well. Soon returning to his seat with the rest of his brownies, as well as the coin.

Reaver blinked before looking to Graham and jutting his lip out. "Can I have one? I am but a poor lad that cannot afford the taxes of the King's food... ;w;"

Graham smiled, "and what is it in there for me?"

(CAR CRASHES)

Graham blinked before gaping at Reaver in shock. "I'll give you the world."

Reaver pulled back with a grin, curling his tail as he gestured to the brownies. "I'll settle for a couple of those and a keess."

Reaver pulled back with a grin, curling his tail as he gestured to the brownies. "I'll settle for a couple of those and a keess."

Graham gave him the brownies. "I'll give you the keess in privacy. Unless you just want something sweeeeeeet."

Graham gave him the brownies. "I'll give you the keess in privacy. Unless you just want something sweeeeeeet."

Reaver quickly would wag his tail, lifting a brownie as he snickered. "I could go with both."

Reaver quickly would wag his tail, lifting a brownie as he snickered. "I could go with both."

Graham leaned over, kissing his on the lips quickly before pulling back. "That was the sweet one then. And tonight i'll give you the one that should be between me and you." He grinned.

Graham leaned over, kissing his on the lips quickly before pulling back. "That was the sweet one then. And tonight i'll give you the one that should be between me and you." He grinned.

Reaver quickly kissed back, smiling wide as he nodded. "That'll hold me over until then." He remarked as Chloe awed in the background.

Reaver quickly kissed back, smiling wide as he nodded. "That'll hold me over until then." He remarked as Chloe awed in the background.

Graham snickered before looking at Chloe. "Don't you ever find it weird doing that . . . shipping thing?"

Graham snickered before looking at Chloe. "Don't you ever find it weird doing that . . . shipping thing?"

Chloe blinked, shaking her head as she answered with an honest grin. "Nope."

"Y'do know who you're talking to, right?" Zuzana asked, grinning over to Graham with a quirked brow.

"But your shoes are too big for my feet, Graham." Chloe grinned, Malvo ooing.

"Auntie's throwin' shaaaaade."

Graham cracked a smile at Chloe's comment, trying his best not to make the joke. Graham groaned, "innocence. Innocence. Innocence, Graham." He chanted, trying to control himself.

Graham cracked a smile at Chloe's comment, trying his best not to make the joke. Graham groaned, "innocence. Innocence. Innocence, Graham." He chanted, trying to control himself.

Adrian and Reaver, in sync, looked to Graham. The two probably grinning for the same reason, but with different reactions.

"Oh, that's baaaaaad." Adrian spoke out.

(I hope I read that possible joke right. Big feet, big... snek. XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back