• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Adrian and Reaver, in sync, looked to Graham. The two probably grinning for the same reason, but with different reactions.

"Oh, that's baaaaaad." Adrian spoke out.

(I hope I read that possible joke right. Big feet, big... snek. XD )

(Naiiiiiiiiiiiiiiled it! XD )

Graham snickered, "i'm a bad ma'amajama."

Chloe blinked, sighing heavily as she shook her head. "Gross."

Graham snickered before kissing Rea's cheek. "Reaver doesn't think so."

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I DON"T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM! MASARU LET GO OF MY FINGERS! YOU SINFUL FOX!)

Graham snickered before kissing Rea's cheek. "Reaver doesn't think so."

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I DON"T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM! MASARU LET GO OF MY FINGERS! YOU SINFUL FOX!)

(SUUURE.)

Reaver blinked and blushed at that, snickering as he nodded. "I don't mind it one bit."

"Yer gross." Adrian teased, Reaver glancing over.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

(SUUURE.)

Reaver blinked and blushed at that, snickering as he nodded. "I don't mind it one bit."

"Yer gross." Adrian teased, Reaver glancing over.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Graham snickered, "that's another reason why i love him sooooooo much. Because he's gross." He smiled, bringing Reaver's hand to his lips and kissed it.

Graham snickered, "that's another reason why i love him sooooooo much. Because he's gross." He smiled, bringing Reaver's hand to his lips and kissed it.

Reaver watched, playfully gasping as he snickered. "Ya love my grossness!?"

(I love these guys so much.)

Reaver watched, playfully gasping as he snickered. "Ya love my grossness!?"

(I love these guys so much.)

(How could you not? XD)

Graham nodded furiously. "Of course i do! Your grossness matches my grossness! We're double the gross!"

(Just . . . how could you not love these two?)

(How could you not? XD)

Graham nodded furiously. "Of course i do! Your grossness matches my grossness! We're double the gross!"

(Just . . . how could you not love these two?)

"Equal parts gross. I love it." Reaver grinned, laughing.

Graham grinned as he laid his head on Rea's shoulder before waving at Chloe. "How ya feelin' over there, Clue?"

"Ya both are gross, but the ship will never sink." Chloe, truthfully, had stated.

Graham rolled his eyes, "one day you'll stop shipping. One day."

(NO GRAHAM NEVER! SHIPPING LIVES INSIDE US FOREVER AND EVER EVEN IN THE AFTERLIFE! SO HA!)

Agreeing with the Devines, Chloe crossed her arms. "I'll still be shipping in Valhalla."

Graham smiled, "well duh! I changed your diapers when you were just a teeny weeny baby girl! Of course, i know!"

"TEENY WEENY CHLOEEEE." Reaver exclaimed at the thought, only - like he was possessed by a god or something for s brief moment.

"TEENY WEENY CHLOEEEE." Reaver exclaimed at the thought, only - like he was possessed by a god or something for s brief moment.

(TOTALLY NOT BY US! NOOOOOOPE!)

Graham sneefled at that as he looked like he was about to cry. "I miss by baby sisssssster!"

(TOTALLY NOT BY US! NOOOOOOPE!)

Graham sneefled at that as he looked like he was about to cry. "I miss by baby sisssssster!"

Chloe blinked, furrowing her brows at the sneef as Reaver patted his back comfortingly.

"Always in yer heart and mind."

Chloe blinked, furrowing her brows at the sneef as Reaver patted his back comfortingly.

"Always in yer heart and mind."

Graham nodded, "sadly. Chloe, is there a way we can change you back for a day as a baby. . . even a toddler, i don't mind."

( XD )

Reaver pouted a bit at that, huffing as he poked Graham's pouting cheek.
Graham blinked at the poke before smiling over to his mate as he completely forgot about the babies because he was one. A big, giant, dumb baby.

(Graham: Y'know, you can't be mad at me for past Graham!
Me: . . . you're not the boss of me, y'big dumb-dumb!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back