• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham blinked at the poke before smiling over to his mate as he completely forgot about the babies because he was one. A big, giant, dumb baby.

(Graham: Y'know, you can't be mad at me for past Graham!
Me: . . . you're not the boss of me, y'big dumb-dumb!)

Reaver wagged his tail at the change of attention, kissing his cheek gently.

( Reaver: Very maaaaaad. Mayod.)

Reaver yanned, as well. "Good, because this woof is a sleepy peepy."
Graham laughed as he got up, pushing his chair in and gathered both of their plates before going over and washing it and then cleaning it before waving to his family. "Goodnight you all. Don't do anything that i would do."

Graham laughed as he got up, pushing his chair in and gathered both of their plates before going over and washing it and then cleaning it before waving to his family. "Goodnight you all. Don't do anything that i would do."

"No obliviousness. Got it." Chloe grinned teasingly, waving to the two as Reaver got up to follow Graham.

(He asked for that response.)

"No obliviousness. Got it." Chloe grinned teasingly, waving to the two as Reaver got up to follow Graham.

(He asked for that response.)

Graham teasingly pouted at that, "now that's just meaaaaaaaaan." He then snickered before offering his hand to his mate.

Graham teasingly pouted at that, "now that's just meaaaaaaaaan." He then snickered before offering his hand to his mate.

Chloe snickered as well while Reaver took Graham's hand - glancing to the others. "G'night, family!"

Chloe snickered as well while Reaver took Graham's hand - glancing to the others. "G'night, family!"

Valerie waved them away as they disappeared, going to their bedroom. Valerie then wiped her mouth. "Ahhhhh, now that was a good dish, if i do say so myself."

Valerie waved them away as they disappeared, going to their bedroom. Valerie then wiped her mouth. "Ahhhhh, now that was a good dish, if i do say so myself."

Chloe and the others would also wave as Chloe then nodded. A smile on her face as she looked over. "Indeed it was. Nice touch on the garlic bread t' give it that extra crunch, by the way." She praised, a smile on her face as she stretched.

Chloe and the others would also wave as Chloe then nodded. A smile on her face as she looked over. "Indeed it was. Nice touch on the garlic bread t' give it that extra crunch, by the way." She praised, a smile on her face as she stretched.

Valerie blushed faintly at that. "Well thank you. And your sauce for the pasta and meatballs just makes me want to down a jar right now."

Valerie blushed faintly at that. "Well thank you. And your sauce for the pasta and meatballs just makes me want to down a jar right now."

Chloe's cheeks reddened from the complement, as well. A smile on her face as she both laughed, and nodded. "Thanks. First successful time I've made pasta sauce."

(Weeeeelllllll, since he's still present; )

Adrian couldn't wipe the smirk off his face if he tried, watching the both of them as his brow had raised.

Chloe's cheeks reddened from the complement, as well. A smile on her face as she both laughed, and nodded. "Thanks. First successful time I've made pasta sauce."

(Weeeeelllllll, since he's still present; )

Adrian couldn't wipe the smirk off his face if he tried, watching the both of them as his brow had raised.

Valerie grinned before it dropped at the sight of her brother's smirk. "Don't you have a bed time?"

"Woweeeeee, it would be a shame if you woke up with shaved eyebrows."

Adrian blinked, keeping his grin. "If that happened I'd have to stand at your bedside and talk about life, asking you questions at three in the morning like you used to do t' meee." This, of course, catching Chloe's attention just a tad.

(A little bit of sprinkled on backstory.)

Adrian blinked, keeping his grin. "If that happened I'd have to stand at your bedside and talk about life, asking you questions at three in the morning like you used to do t' meee." This, of course, catching Chloe's attention just a tad.

(A little bit of sprinkled on backstory.)

Valerie pouted, "you started it so it wasn't my fault, y'just can't take it when i wanted to win!"

Valerie pouted, "you started it so it wasn't my fault, y'just can't take it when i wanted to win!"

"Shh, all I did was watch you two." Adrian snickered, standing to help clean up the rest.

"Wha-- that's just my face!"

"Terrible liaaaar." Chloe squinted.

Valerie nodded, "your normal face looks like you just live off of bad jokes. That face that you're making right now is what your kids look like before they blow something up or do something mischievous."

Valerie nodded, "your normal face looks like you just live off of bad jokes. That face that you're making right now is what your kids look like before they blow something up or do something mischievous."

"I don't know what yer talkin' about." Adrian grinned, putting the dishes away while Zuzu watched in selling silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back