• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dei-Loki observed his hungry mate, watching a bit of flood drain down the side of his face before he'd dart his attention to his own blood bag - tearing into it almost instantly with the aid of his canines before he'd then drain the bag eagerly, yet... messily. Part of the whole wolf-deal, surely.

Once the bag was drained, his heart was racing in his chest. "Hey. . . wanna go back to bed with me and have fun with our own blood? Because i don't think i got enough."

Once the bag was drained, his heart was racing in his chest. "Hey. . . wanna go back to bed with me and have fun with our own blood? Because i don't think i got enough."

Blood on the edges of his mouth, Dei-Loki looked up with the faintest of blushes, and a smirk. "Do y' even need t' ask?"

Blood on the edges of his mouth, Dei-Loki looked up with the faintest of blushes, and a smirk. "Do y' even need t' ask?"
"come on then, let's go have some of our own fun. " He placed his arm around his shoulders, his hand drooping by dei's chest.

"come on then, let's go have some of our own fun. " He placed his arm around his shoulders, his hand drooping by dei's chest.

Dei-Loki's gaze drifted to the hand at his chest, grinning as he moved to lead the way.

(WOOOOOOO! . . . who next?)

(Let's go toooooo... General Pyro. They're all in the kitchen, anyways. XD )

Reaver, with a satisfied huff, patted his full belly as he leaned back. "Thank y' for the foooooooood."

(Let's go toooooo... General Pyro. They're all in the kitchen, anyways. XD )

Reaver, with a satisfied huff, patted his full belly as he leaned back. "Thank y' for the foooooooood."

(XD Truuuuuue, if only my memory could remember.)

Graham nodded, "i'm fuuuuuuuuuull. . . although if we have dessert, i'll gladly accept it."

(XD Truuuuuue, if only my memory could remember.)

Graham nodded, "i'm fuuuuuuuuuull. . . although if we have dessert, i'll gladly accept it."

(-patpat- I know the feel.)

Reaver perked up at that, looking to Valerie and Chloe. "Is there!?"

Valerie shrugged, "I didn't make any. Did you, Captain?"

Chloe shook her head. "I didn't."

To this, Reaver pouted while Adrian perked up. Adrian then gave a grin as he crouched under the table before popping back up by the freezer. He'd then open the freezer, taking out a large Tupperware container before hiding it in his jacket as he'd sink down before popping back up between both Graham and Reaver.

"Y' both wanna try some good shit?" Adrian asked like a sketchy drug dealer. He'd then grab a couple napkins, setting one down for Reaver and another for Graham before setting a near-frozen peanut butter brownie on each napkin before he would close the Tupperware container, keeping it close to him in case anyone tried to steal the rest.

(I don't know if you've ever frozen brownies before eating them, but it's actually pretty damn good. XD )

Chloe shook her head. "I didn't."

To this, Reaver pouted while Adrian perked up. Adrian then gave a grin as he crouched under the table before popping back up by the freezer. He'd then open the freezer, taking out a large Tupperware container before hiding it in his jacket as he'd sink down before popping back up between both Graham and Reaver.

"Y' both wanna try some good shit?" Adrian asked like a sketchy drug dealer. He'd then grab a couple napkins, setting one down for Reaver and another for Graham before setting a near-frozen peanut butter brownie on each napkin before he would close the Tupperware container, keeping it close to him in case anyone tried to steal the rest.

(I don't know if you've ever frozen brownies before eating them, but it's actually pretty damn good. XD )

(NOoooooope and now i want too XD )

Graham gasped before whispering. "Thank you, magical dessert dealer."

(NOoooooope and now i want too XD )

Graham gasped before whispering. "Thank you, magical dessert dealer."

(Do it when you get the chance. So good. ;u; )

Reaver ooed at the frozen brownie, Adrian smirking.

"First one is free."

(Do it when you get the chance. So good. ;u; )

Reaver ooed at the frozen brownie, Adrian smirking.

"First one is free."

(Whenever we get brownies again, i will. . . try to remember that is)

Graham ate his first one, "how much for half?" He asked after swallowing the brownie.

(Whenever we get brownies again, i will. . . try to remember that is)

Graham ate his first one, "how much for half?" He asked after swallowing the brownie.

(Whenever you have brownies, I shall remind you. Lol.)

Reaver quickly did the same, huffing happily.

Adrian squinted, hugging the Tupperware container. "Higher than yer worth." (Adrian became my spirit animal again. XD )

(Whenever you have brownies, I shall remind you. Lol.)

Reaver quickly did the same, huffing happily.

Adrian squinted, hugging the Tupperware container. "Higher than yer worth." (Adrian became my spirit animal again. XD )

(Thank you, my memory storage XD)

Graham squinted, "Whatya want?"

(Thank you, my memory storage XD)

Graham squinted, "Whatya want?"

(You are most welcome.)

Adrian paused before thinking of an unimaginable number. "Fifty trillion gold."

"Maker's breath, Adrian. That's more than I pay for weed in a century." Reaver furrowed his brows.

"This is my stash. And I can't have chocolate, peanut butter is my next favourite thing next t' meat, so what do you expect?" Adrian raised a brow.

(You are most welcome.)

Adrian paused before thinking of an unimaginable number. "Fifty trillion gold."

"Maker's breath, Adrian. That's more than I pay for weed in a century." Reaver furrowed his brows.

"This is my stash. And I can't have chocolate, peanut butter is my next favourite thing next t' meat, so what do you expect?" Adrian raised a brow.

Graham squinted, "how about a fifty gold, twenty silvers and five coppers for half of your stash and a deal that i promise that i won't kick your ass the next time someone mentions you in a bedroom with my sister. Do you know they teach you twelve ways to gouge out a man's eyes in training? They also teach you how to tie someone upside down and shower them with cold water, so that way the pounding of the blood rushing towards your head while cold and shivering makes your body feel like it's in a roller coaster of sickness. So you don't know if you want to throw up because if you do, and you try to spit it out, it goes into your nose, down into your eyes and then into your hair where you'll smell like throw up for the rest of the time that you're up there before you pass out from the amount of blood in your head until you're finally dead, hanging by your feet, dripping with left over vomit. Is that what you want, my King?"

Graham squinted, "how about a fifty gold, twenty silvers and five coppers for half of your stash and a deal that i promise that i won't kick your ass the next time someone mentions you in a bedroom with my sister. Do you know they teach you twelve ways to gouge out a man's eyes in training? They also teach you how to tie someone upside down and shower them with cold water, so that way the pounding of the blood rushing towards your head while cold and shivering makes your body feel like it's in a roller coaster of sickness. So you don't know if you want to throw up because if you do, and you try to spit it out, it goes into your nose, down into your eyes and then into your hair where you'll smell like throw up for the rest of the time that you're up there before you pass out from the amount of blood in your head until you're finally dead, hanging by your feet, dripping with left over vomit. Is that what you want, my King?"

Adrian stared, almost squinting while a small flash of possession would glow in his eyes while he remained clung to the Tupperware container. "That's not fucking fair, I don't try and scare you for some of yer stash."

Adrian stared, almost squinting while a small flash of possession would glow in his eyes while he remained clung to the Tupperware container. "That's not fucking fair, I don't try and scare you for some of yer stash."

"What are you talking about!? You did it a day ago with my pastries because I kept calling you a sap! And i'm giving you a decent deal; fifty gold, twenty silvers and five coppers plus never threatening you again . . . how about this. I add that i'll never call you a sap again. Huh?"

"What are you talking about!? You did it a day ago with my pastries because I kept calling you a sap! And i'm giving you a decent deal; fifty gold, twenty silvers and five coppers plus never threatening you again . . . how about this. I add that i'll never call you a sap again. Huh?"

Adrian squinted further. "Y' won't keep that last one."

Graham close close. . . but not gay close as he then smiled. "I'm a man of my word, Adrian."

Adrian growled low in his throat. "No loopholes, let me see the coin first AND I get t' give ya half. I don't need a fast one bein' pulled on me."

("No cops."

"Adrian, we're both pretty much figures of authority. AND THIS IS FOR BROWNIES!"

"...
No cops." )

Adrian growled low in his throat. "No loopholes, let me see the coin first AND I get t' give ya half. I don't need a fast one bein' pulled on me."

("No cops."

"Adrian, we're both pretty much figures of authority. AND THIS IS FOR BROWNIES!"

"...
No cops." )

"You drive a hard bargain." He dug into his pockets for his bag of coins before pulling it out. He then made sure to have all coins on the table. "Now show me the goods."

(XD "I ain't dealin' with no snitch. No pigs, no white coats, we clear?"

"Yeah, man. We clear.")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back