• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(-shares fake sauce-dipped garlic bread-)

Chloe widened her eyes a bit at that, but gave a small smile, nonetheless. "I'm fine. Just went out and lost track of time." She replied while trying her best not to turn red from the thought.

Valerie mentally breathed in relief at that as she continued to eat. Graham nodded, "well make sure you have a knife or a gun on you, okay? I don't want you wandering in the darkness of the woods and get killed by a psychotic hillbilly."

Masaru blinked, "I really need to stop showing this family horror movies from Midgard."

Valerie mentally breathed in relief at that as she continued to eat. Graham nodded, "well make sure you have a knife or a gun on you, okay? I don't want you wandering in the darkness of the woods and get killed by a psychotic hillbilly."

Masaru blinked, "I really need to stop showing this family horror movies from Midgard."

Glancing to Valerie, Adrian held his knowing grin while Reaver held one too - though he was nicer about it.

Dei-Loki blinked at that, snickering soon after as he swallowed the spaghetti he had in his mouth. "Was it movies, or do we actually have a crazed hillbilly in the woods?" He grinned, soon pausing. "... Seriously, though. I wanna know. I need a good hunt because being without one for so long is making me crazy."

Glancing to Valerie, Adrian held his knowing grin while Reaver held one too - though he was nicer about it.

Dei-Loki blinked at that, snickering soon after as he swallowed the spaghetti he had in his mouth. "Was it movies, or do we actually have a crazed hillbilly in the woods?" He grinned, soon pausing. "... Seriously, though. I wanna know. I need a good hunt because being without one for so long is making me crazy."

Graham shook his head, "sorry small fry, no craze hillbillies in our woods."

Graham shook his head, "sorry small fry, no craze hillbillies in our woods."

Dei-Loki pouted, Adrian glancing over with a slight frown. "Wish y' told me. Could've taken ya out with me. Sure, it wouldn't have been the same, but it would've helped, at least."

Dei-Loki pouted, Adrian glancing over with a slight frown. "Wish y' told me. Could've taken ya out with me. Sure, it wouldn't have been the same, but it would've helped, at least."

Masaru patted Dei's head. "Wanna go back to that prison that we went to, find us a terrible, evil person on death row and do a release and fetch type of game?"

Masaru patted Dei's head. "Wanna go back to that prison that we went to, find us a terrible, evil person on death row and do a release and fetch type of game?"

Dei-Loki glanced to Adrian before shooting to Masaru as his eyes widened with wonder and promise. "Can we!? Can we please!?"

Dei-Loki glanced to Adrian before shooting to Masaru as his eyes widened with wonder and promise. "Can we!? Can we please!?"

Masaru sat back a bit at the radiance of his mate's happiness. "Suuuuuuuuure. Yeah. Just relax before you turn into the sun."

Masaru sat back a bit at the radiance of his mate's happiness. "Suuuuuuuuure. Yeah. Just relax before you turn into the sun."

Dei-Loki smiled widely, wagging his tail as he looked back to his food after a quick nod.

"Canine." Malvo remarked, snickering from Dei-Loki's glare.

Dei-Loki smiled widely, wagging his tail as he looked back to his food after a quick nod.

"Canine." Malvo remarked, snickering from Dei-Loki's glare.

Graham snickered as well before tapping his niece's cheek gently with his pointer finger. "Now, now, just because they go on chases doesn't mean name-calling, missy. And at least they clean themselves up. Unlike some people!" He glared at Adrian.

Graham snickered as well before tapping his niece's cheek gently with his pointer finger. "Now, now, just because they go on chases doesn't mean name-calling, missy. And at least they clean themselves up. Unlike some people!" He glared at Adrian.

Malvo snickered from the poke before Adrian scoffed and squinted to Graham. "Hey! I shower!"

"That's because you'll be forced to sleep downstairs, otherwise." Zuzana stared, looking over to the werewoof that now hung his head.

Malvo snickered from the poke before Adrian scoffed and squinted to Graham. "Hey! I shower!"

"That's because you'll be forced to sleep downstairs, otherwise." Zuzana stared, looking over to the werewoof that now hung his head.

Graham nodded, "thank you, Zuzu. You have come into this household multiple times dripping in nastiness. Where we then go take you outside instead and blast you with the hose."

Graham nodded, "thank you, Zuzu. You have come into this household multiple times dripping in nastiness. Where we then go take you outside instead and blast you with the hose."

Adrian grimaced at the memory, hugging himself. "Sometimes I forget!"

"You shouldn't with gunk on you!"

"I get caught up in the moment! By the time I come back, I'm still comin' down from the high. I mean, why else would I come back nude without a care in the world!?"

Dei-Loki nearly choked, snickering and coughing as he quickly grabbed his drink.

"I get caught up in the moment! By the time I come back, I'm still comin' down from the high. I mean, why else would I come back nude without a care in the world!?"

Dei-Loki nearly choked, snickering and coughing as he quickly grabbed his drink.

Graham shook his head, "i still think you need help."

Graham shook his head, "i still think you need help."

"We tried that, remember? I've never seen a therapist cry and fearfully scream so much." Zuzana shook her head as well with a sigh while Adrian looked off, grinning at the memory.

"We tried that, remember? I've never seen a therapist cry and fearfully scream so much." Zuzana shook her head as well with a sigh while Adrian looked off, grinning at the memory.

Graham snickered but shook his head. "I'm talking about shapeshifter help. Teach him not to walk in covered in nasty stuff that would scar Malvo."

Graham snickered but shook his head. "I'm talking about shapeshifter help. Teach him not to walk in covered in nasty stuff that would scar Malvo."

Malvo whined at the thought. "Or lock him outside until he cleans off."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Doesn't work, remember Valhalla Day?"

Malvo whined again, flattening her ears. "I THOUGHT HE WAS ODIN-CLAUS AT FIRST, BRINGING GIFTS." She then darted her panicked, teary gaze to Adrian. "Dad, please do something about it! I thought Odin-Claus murdered the farm animals in town AND OURS WERE NEXT! OR EVEN US!"

Adrian dropped back to reality following the glance, he then shot up before appearing beside Malvo in the blink of an eye, hugging her to his chest to calm her down. "Shhhhh, okay. Okay, okay, okay, I'll talk t' somebody. Just please don't cry anymore! ;-;"

(Breaking Adrian is fun.
XD )

Malvo whined at the thought. "Or lock him outside until he cleans off."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Doesn't work, remember Valhalla Day?"

Malvo whined again, flattening her ears. "I THOUGHT HE WAS ODIN-CLAUS AT FIRST, BRINGING GIFTS." She then darted her panicked, teary gaze to Adrian. "Dad, please do something about it! I thought Odin-Claus murdered the farm animals in town AND OURS WERE NEXT! OR EVEN US!"

Adrian dropped back to reality following the glance, he then shot up before appearing beside Malvo in the blink of an eye, hugging her to his chest to calm her down. "Shhhhh, okay. Okay, okay, okay, I'll talk t' somebody. Just please don't cry anymore! ;-;"

(Breaking Adrian is fun.
XD )

(XD Extremely fun)

Graham nodded, "and we'll help him, Malvo. "

(XD Extremely fun)

Graham nodded, "and we'll help him, Malvo. "

Reaver and Zuzana nodded, as well. Malvo sighing and sniffling as she nodded in return. "Good."

Adrian smiled at that, softly putting Malvo back down after sighing, himself.

Reaver and Zuzana nodded, as well. Malvo sighing and sniffling as she nodded in return. "Good."

Adrian smiled at that, softly putting Malvo back down after sighing, himself.

Masaru hesitated before shrugging. "I could possibly help you. Back when i was in my teenage years, i use to be bad when it came to being aware after a hunt. So i comoletely understand."

Masaru hesitated before shrugging. "I could possibly help you. Back when i was in my teenage years, i use to be bad when it came to being aware after a hunt. So i comoletely understand."

Adrian paused, looking to Masaru. "You'd be willing t' help me?" He asked, trying his best to ignore Dei as he'd been daydreaming of the thought of a blood-covered, nude Masaru. (Strange, lovable, smol boi.)

Adrian paused, looking to Masaru. "You'd be willing t' help me?" He asked, trying his best to ignore Dei as he'd been daydreaming of the thought of a blood-covered, nude Masaru. (Strange, lovable, smol boi.)

(. . . saaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Dei, saaaaaaaaaaame. We got weird tastes for psychotics. XD ahhhhhhh, what's wrong with me?)

Masaru flicked his mate in the ear subtly as he felt a weird type of feeling coming from him. "Sure, I wouldn't mind. Just name the time and the place, and i'm there."

(. . . saaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Dei, saaaaaaaaaaame. We got weird tastes for psychotics. XD ahhhhhhh, what's wrong with me?)

Masaru flicked his mate in the ear subtly as he felt a weird type of feeling coming from him. "Sure, I wouldn't mind. Just name the time and the place, and i'm there."

(None of us are well.
XD )

Dei-Loki blinked at the flick, coming back to reality as he pouted with a 'NO, LET ME GO BACK' look on his face. Adrian continuing to try his best and ignore.

"I'll find the time then fill you in with when I'm free." Adrian assured.

(None of us are well.
XD )

Dei-Loki blinked at the flick, coming back to reality as he pouted with a 'NO, LET ME GO BACK' look on his face. Adrian continuing to try his best and ignore.

"I'll find the time then fill you in with when I'm free." Adrian assured.
(So messed up in the head XD.)

Masaru nodded, "sounds good with me. Unless I'm busy with your son or working. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back