• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(So messed up in the head XD.)

Masaru nodded, "sounds good with me. Unless I'm busy with your son or working. "

(There no hope for us, Jay. Time to surrender to the mental ward. XD )

Adrian nodded, taking his seat once more. "Time shall be made."

(I almost burst out laughing in class. Ahhhhhh XD!)

Masaru sighed softly as he looked at Dei's drink. "do you guys have a blood bank here? "

(I'm losing dialogue content. MAYDAY MAYDAY!... THIS SHIP IS SLOWLY SINKING!)

(YOU'RE WELCOME--
They think I'm craaaazy, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THE FEEEEEEELING.)

Dei-Loki blinked at this, squinting to his dad - who'd raise his hands in self defense before Dei then glanced to Masaru with a softness in his eyes. "Actually, yes, we do."

(YOU'RE WELCOME--
They think I'm craaaazy, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THE FEEEEEEELING.)

Dei-Loki blinked at this, squinting to his dad - who'd raise his hands in self defense before Dei then glanced to Masaru with a softness in his eyes. "Actually, yes, we do."

"What about here? I'm. . . thirsty thirsty. I know I had those humans but now i'm just thirsty. " He asked.

"What about here? I'm. . . thirsty thirsty. I know I had those humans but now i'm just thirsty. " He asked.

Dei-Loki blinked, smiling as he finished off his food before cleaning his face and standing. "Yeah, it's the last door in the infirmary wing. I'll take ya, just let me wash my dish real quick."

Dei-Loki blinked, smiling as he finished off his food before cleaning his face and standing. "Yeah, it's the last door in the infirmary wing. I'll take ya, just let me wash my dish real quick."

Masaru smiled, "thanks love, always can count on you to do my monstrous tasks."

Masaru smiled, "thanks love, always can count on you to do my monstrous tasks."

Dei-Loki grinned at that, giving a two-finger salute before he'd bring his dishes to the sink - quickly washing them before heading back to Masaru's side. "Not a problem. C'mon."

Dei-Loki grinned at that, giving a two-finger salute before he'd bring his dishes to the sink - quickly washing them before heading back to Masaru's side. "Not a problem. C'mon."
Masaru stood up, finishing his own dishes and washing before nodding his head to the direction of the infirmary. "Ready?"

Masaru stood up, finishing his own dishes and washing before nodding his head to the direction of the infirmary. "Ready?"

"Readyyyy." Dei-Loki gave a nod, taking Masaru's hand as he led the way.

"Just a bag, i should be good by then. Don't know what or why it's happening. Do you guys have blood moons here?"

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at that, stepping into the blood bank as he zoned out in his own remembrance. "Rarely, but... yeah."

"Is. . . is it happening anytime soon?"

Dei-Loki went to shake his head, but shrugged instead as he continued to stare off. "I... don't know. I mean, I don't feel it, but... I dunno..."

Dei-Loki went to shake his head, but shrugged instead as he continued to stare off. "I... don't know. I mean, I don't feel it, but... I dunno..."

Masaru sighed, "I don't know either, i just feel . . . really hungry~. And thirsty."

(AH FANGIRL ALERT! He means both hungries.)

Masaru sighed, "I don't know either, i just feel . . . really hungry~. And thirsty."

(AH FANGIRL ALERT! He means both hungries.)

(-wiggles eyebrows-
XD)

Dei-Loki glanced over at that, biting his lip before moving to grab a blood bag.

(-wiggles eyebrows-
XD)

Dei-Loki glanced over at that, biting his lip before moving to grab a blood bag.
(XD ahhhhhhhh)

Masaru's eyes trained on the lip bite, wanting a piece too. He then drew his mind back out to where he was and stared at the blood bag.

(XD ahhhhhhhh)

Masaru's eyes trained on the lip bite, wanting a piece too. He then drew his mind back out to where he was and stared at the blood bag.

Dei-Loki returned with the bloodbag, lifting it up. "Y' sure ya just want one?"

". . . maybe one moooooore?"

Dei-Loki grinned, grabbing another blood bag... and then grabbing one more for himself toehold himself over until he could hunt. And, returning to Masaru's side, he kept is lip pinned between his top and bottom canines while handing up two of the bloodbags. "Here."

Dei-Loki grinned, grabbing another blood bag... and then grabbing one more for himself toehold himself over until he could hunt. And, returning to Masaru's side, he kept is lip pinned between his top and bottom canines while handing up two of the bloodbags. "Here."

Masaru focused on the lip biting again, hunger making him feel lost in his own head. He took the bags hesitantly before draining one as quick as possible. The blood gushing into his mouth, feeding his wonky appetite.

Masaru focused on the lip biting again, hunger making him feel lost in his own head. He took the bags hesitantly before draining one as quick as possible. The blood gushing into his mouth, feeding his wonky appetite.

Dei-Loki observed his hungry mate, watching a bit of flood drain down the side of his face before he'd dart his attention to his own blood bag - tearing into it almost instantly with the aid of his canines before he'd then drain the bag eagerly, yet... messily. Part of the whole wolf-deal, surely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back